IIT JAM Result
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has declared the IIT JAM Result 2022 for the Joint Admission Test for Masters on 13th February 2022. Candidates who had participated in the IIT JAM Entrance Exam conducted on 13-02-2022 can check their IIT JAM 2022 Result and IIT JAM Cut Off Marks Online. Candidate can also download IIT JAM Score Card 2022 @JOAPS or from this page.
Highlights of IIT JAM 2022 Result
|Exam||Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Admission Test for Masters|
|Conducting Body||IISC, Banglore|
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer-Based Test)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Eligibility Criteria||General/OBC – Minimum 55% in Bachelor’s Degree SC/ST/PwD – Minimum 50% in Bachelor’s Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|IIT JAM 2022 Result Status||Available|
|IISC Bangalore Official Website||jam.iisc.ac.in|
IIT JAM Result
Steps to check IIT JAM Results:
Students who have successfully appeared in this examination and want to download jam.iitd.ac.in Result they can get it by following some simple steps….
- First of all contenders are required to visit official website of institution that is jam.iitr.ac.in
- Secondly, candidates need to hit on “JAM 2022 Results & Scorecards are available on Candidate Portal.”Link to get their IIT JAM Result
- A dialog box will appear on next screen asking for candidates details.
- Candidates need to enter their Enrolment ID/Registration No. and password to avail IIT JAM Result 2022
- Once the details are correctly filled up candidates need to hit on IIT JAM Result search tab
- As a result, Joint Admission Test Results will be displayed on system screen.
- Aspirants need to check out the details available on Result of IIT JAM 2022
- Afterwards candidates need to download their JAM IIT Result 2022
- At last candidates are advised to not forget to take a printout of jam.iitd.ac.in Score Card for further reference.
IIT JAM Result 2022 Download Here:
|IIT JAM 2022 Result||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Other Related Links|
|IIT JAM 2022 Application Form||Get Details|
|IIT JAM Syllabus||Get Details|
|IIT JAM Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|IIT JAM Answer Key||Get Details|
No hardcopy of JAM 2022 score card will be sent to the qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from official website within specified period.
Instructions regarding JAM 2022 Result
- IISC Bangalore has declared the IIT JAM Result 2022 on 17-March 2022 at official website only.
- All India Rank (AIR) of candidates qualify the IIT Joint admission test for admission in M.Sc. programme will be decided on the basis of their marks ion test
- For each test paper in JAM 2022, an AIR will be assigned to all the appeared candidates based on the performance.
- In case if candidates has taken participation in two different papers then the IIT JAM Result of that candidate will be declared separately for each paper with respective AIR and marks.
- The IIT JAM Score Card of qualified candidates will be available at official website.
- Candidates who will avail AIRs as per JAM 2022 result will be referred for admission to the PG Course in IITs or IISc Bangalore.
JAM Cutoff (Previous Year)
JAM Cut off Trends
Facts to know about Indian Institutes of Technology:
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are independent public engineering and management institutes of India. All IIT institutes have a general procedure of admission in any Graduate/Post Graduate programme.
And every year a big number of candidates appear in this examination. Indian Institute of Technology, Joint Admission Test is one of the entrance exam conducted by the IITs. This year Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is conducting this examination.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
IIT JAM Cut Off Marks 2022 (Expected):
|Subject||GEN||EWS/ OBC (NCL)||SC/ST/PwD|
Purpose of Exam:
The main purpose of IIT’s to conduct this examination is to provide admission to the M.Sc., Integrated PhD Degree Programmes at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc-PhD Dual Degree Programme at IIT Bombay. Only those candidates who will declared qualified in JAM 2022 exam and satisfy the complete eligibility conditions will get the admission in relevant course at respective institute.
Candidates who will get clear IIT JAM Result 2022 become eligible for admission in M.Sc (Two years), M.Sc. Ph.D, Joint M.Sc. Ph.D, M.Sc.-M.Tech and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes in IITs or IISc Bangalore.
Do You Know: List of Fake Universities
Candidates can check IIT JAM Result 2022 directly by go through this Official Link. Applicants may bookmark this page using CTRL+D. Students may also subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates about this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||How to Prepare for Written Exam|