Indian Army Clerk Syllabus
Those students, who are planning to be a part of Indian Army Clerk exam 2022, are advised to commence their preparation from below provided Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2022 in detail. Lack of information for the exam pattern and syllabus is the main reason for failure in Exam.
So, keep in mind that if you will have right exam pattern and syllabus than you can resolve question within short span of time. You can acquire new and updated syllabus from this page which is very helpful to prepare for upcoming exam. Here in this article, we have given complete Syllabus PDF and Indian Army Clerk Exam Pattern. Please have a look at the below segment.
Indian Army Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Indian Army Soldier Clerk/SKT Exams 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Army|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|Indian Army Clerk Selection Process||
|Subjects||Mathematics, General Knowledge, General Science, Computer Science & General English|
|Passing Marks||80 out of 200|
|Negative Marking||0.50 marks|
Highlights of Indian Army Clerk Exam Syllabus:
Indian Army Clerk Exam Pattern 2022:
- The paper will be of total 200 marks.
- The duration of examination is 60 minutes or 1 hour of time.
- The paper will be divided into two parts (part 1 and part 2).
- Each part will be of 100 marks, and each part will carry 25 questions.
- A candidate has to get 32 marks in each part of the exam (to be declared as pass). Also, after combining both the parts, the total should be 80 or more to get pass.
- Each of the questions will be of 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking, 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be cut for leaving any question. So, you can leave a question if you have any doubt.
- Check the Indian Army Clerk Exam Pattern and practice for the exam in a below table.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||05||20|
|Paper 2||General English||25||100|
Download PDF: Indian Army Clerk Syllabus PDF
Indian Army Clerk Exam Syllabus 2022
Through the Army Clerk/SKT Syllabus, candidates are advised to make proper schedule and exam scheme as Indian Army Clerk Recruitment Exam is not the easy exam. Make proper criteria by using below provided Syllabus of Indian Army and ensure that applicants use good study material through which you start your preparation.
Indian Army Soldier Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian Armed Forces
- The world of Plants and animals
- Indian News Agencies and Dailies
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Towns, States, and UTs
- National and International Days
- Continents and Sub continents
- The Constitution of India
- Religious Communities and Principal Languages
- International Organizations
- Abbreviations for National and International
- Sports of National and International
- Books and Authors
- Awards & Prizes related to National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel
- History is related to Important dates & battles in Indian and world History and Land marks of Indian History, national movement.
- Geography includes Solar System, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes and Famous Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest, and Longest etc.
- Terminology such as Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms and Misc terms.
- Institutions and research stations, International space Stations and Festivals of Indian and World.
Army Clerk Exam Syllabus for General Science
- Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses.
- Topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day to day activities.
- Medical Terms.
- Scientific Terms.
- Scientific and Research Institutes in India.
From Here: General Science Quiz
Army Clerk Syllabus for Mathematics
- Consisting of numbers,
- HCF & LCM,
- Decimal fraction,
- square roots,
- Ratio and proportion,
- profit & loss,
- unitary method,
- time work and distance,
- Simple interest.
- Lines and angles,
- triangles quadrilaterals,
- Area and perimeters of Squares,
- rectangles parallelograms, and circles,
- volume and surface area of cube,
- cylinders and sphere.
- Trigonometric ratios of an angle A of a right angle triangle,
- Simple applications of trigonometric ratios for solving problems of different types,
- Simple identities based upon the above
Lines and Angles
- Different characteristics of lines and angles,
- parallel and perpendicular lines,
- inserting lines,
- some of angles and triangles,
- interior and exterior angles.
- congruency, and similarity with respect to sides and angles.
- Parallelogram-types and properties.
- Circles – Properties, arc, chords, tangents, secants, and angles subtended by arcs.
- Histograms with given intervals,
- classification of data,
- frequency polygons,
- Mean, median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data,
- problems related to statistical techniques.
Check Out: Aptitude Questions & Answers
Army Clerk Exam Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Computer System,
- MS Excel
- Concept of Memory,
- MS Word
- Input Output Devices
- MS –Windows,
- Introduction to Windows,
- MS Power Point
Give Here: Online Quiz
Indian Army Clerk Computer Syllabus (in Detail)
Characteristics of a computer, Basic applications of a computer, components of a computer system – Central Processing Unit (CPU), Visual Display Unit (VDU), Keyboard.
Concept of Memory
Primary and Secondary Memory, RAM and ROM, Units of Memory – Byte, Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte.
Input / Output Devices
- Mouse, Joy Stick, Scanner, Microphone, OCR, MICR, Light pen, Bar code Reader, Digital Camera, Printer, Speaker, Plotter.
- Booting procedure and Storage Devices
The basic concept of an Operating System and its functions.
Introduction to Windows:
Using Mouse and moving icons on the screen, My computer, Recycle Bin, Task Bar, Start0menu and menu selection, running an application, setting system date and time, Windows Explorer to view files, folders, and directories, creating and renaming of files and folders, Opening and Closing of Windows Minimise, Restore and Maximise forms of windows, Basic components of a Window: Desktop, Frame, Title Bar, Menu Bar, Status Bar, Scroll Bars (Horizontal and Vertical), Using right button of the Mouse, Creating Shortcut, Basic Windows, Accessories: Notepad, Paint, Calculator, Wordpad.
Introduction to a Word Processor, Creating and Saving a Document, Editing and Formatting a Document; Text Style (B.I.U), Font Type, Size, changing colour, alignment of text; Formatting paragraphs with a line or paragraph spacing; adding headers and footers, numbering pages, using grammar and spell utilities, using subscript and superscript, inserting symbols, Print Preview, Printing a document, Inserting WordArt, Clipart and Pictures, Page setting, Bullets and Numbering, Borders and Shading, Format painter, Find and Replace, Inserting Tables: inserting, deleting-rows and columns, merging cells, splitting cells, using the auto format.
MS Power Point
Introduction to presentation Graphics, understanding the concept of slides shows, Basic elements of a slide, Different types of slide Layouts, Creating and saving a presentation, Different views of a slide: Normal view, Slide Sorter view and Slide Show, Editing and Formatting a slide: Adding Titles, Subtitles, Text, Background, Watermark; Headers and Footers, Numbering Slides.
Introduction to Spreadsheets, Concept of Worksheets and workbooks, Creating and Saving a worksheet, Working with a spreadsheet: entering numbers, text, date/time, series using AutoFill, Editing and formatting a worksheet including changing colour, size, font, alignment of text, inserting or deleting cells, rows and columns.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Indian Army Clerk Syllabus for English
Parts of Speech
- Noun and Pronoun.
- Conjunction and models.
- Present/past forms Simple/continuous form Prefect forms future time reference
- Type of Sentences,
- Affirmative/interrogative sentences.
- Use of Phrases.
- Direct and Indirect speech.
- Active and Passive Voice
Have a look below vital information:
Candidates who will prepare as per the above provided syllabus of Clerk they will definitely crack the written exam. Participating applicants need to study above syllabus subject wise with whole clarification.
If candidates start preparation with the newest Indian Army Soldier Clerk Syllabus, so they can attain good marks in Indian Army Exam 2022. So the applicants may download their syllabus and exam pattern through below given link directly.
Important Links Related To Indian Army:
|Indian Army Admit Card||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Indian Army Salary||Indian Army Recruitment|
About Indian Army Clerk Exam 2022:
With the purpose of successfully qualifying the examination, all the applicants must cover all the topics which are related to Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2022.
We have also provided Indian Army Clerk Exam Pattern which will also help the candidates to focus on important topics and keep away from stress and confusion about the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Exam.
Appearing applicants may download Indian Army Clerk Written Exam Syllabus along with exam pattern in PDF format from this page.
Press Here For: Indian Army Official Website
People May Also Search For:
- Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2022 in Hindi
- Indian Army Clerk Syllabus Hindi
- Indian Army Clerk Syllabus Download
- Indian Army Syllabus For Clerk
- Join Indian Army Clerk Syllabus
- Indian Army Clerk Ka Syllabus
- Indian Army Clerk New Syllabus
- Syllabus Of Indian Army Clerk
Indian Army Clerk Syllabus FAQs:
Question 1: What is the Indian Army Clerk Syllabus Selection Process?
Answer: The selection process of the Indian Army Clerk Syllabus has Online Computer-based tests, physical tests and Medical tests.
Question 2: Is there any negative marking in the Indian Army Clerk Exam?
Answer: Yes, there is no negative marking of 0.25 marks in the Indian Army Clerk Exam.
Question 3: How many Subjects are asked in the Indian Army Clerk exam?
Answer: A total of two subjects are asked in the Indian Army Clerk exam.
Question 4: What is the duration of the Indian Army Clerk Exam?
Answer: Indian Army Clerk Exam Duration is 60 minutes.
You may gather more information regarding Indian Army Clerk Syllabus 2022 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal for getting more details against recruitment, result, admit card etc.