Indian Bank Recruitment
Candidates, looking for bank jobs and want to make their career in banking sector, must read Indian Bank Recruitment details. Here, on this page you will find comprehensive information regarding Indian Bank Merchant Banker, Research Analysts, System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) and SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) Posts Notification.
Eligible aspirants can apply online by following simple steps given below. Read carefully eligibility conditions, educational details & applying process before apply.
Indian Bank Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Indian Bank
- Position Required: Merchant Banker, Research Analysts , System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) and SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff)
- Last Date: 21st February 2021
- Official Portal: www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank Recruitment
Indian Bank Current Job Details:
- Post Name: Merchant Banker, Research Analysts , System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) and SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff)
- Total No. of Indian Bank Vacancies: 19 Posts
- Merchant Banker – 02
- Research Analysts – 02
- System Officer – 01
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) – 08
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) – 06
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
What Is Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Recruitment?
- Merchant Banker – Any Post Graduation or MBA in Finance. CA qualification is preferable. Any Graduation – Minimum five years experience in Merchant Banking operations. MBA in Finance / Chartered Accountant – Minimum Three years of experience in Merchant Banking operations.
- Research Analysts – Any Post Graduation with NISM – Research Analyst Certification. Minimum Four years experience in research, analyzing trends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Technical Analysis, Equity, Commodity, Mutual Fpnd and Bond market.
- System Officer – Graduation in Engineering (4 years)/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Bectronics/ Electronics &Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Bectronics & Tele Communication Bectronics & Communication/ Electronics& Instrumentation(/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR c) Graduate having passed DOEACC ’13. level. Minimum one year experience in system related operations such as Unix, Windows server & Networking.
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) – Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification. Minimum one year experience in dealing
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) – Graduate and minimum one year experience in dealing / back office as desirable.
Download: Indian Bank Recruitment Notification
How is the Age Limit for Indian Bank Recruitment?
- Merchant Banker – Not exceeding 40 Years
- Research Analysts – Not exceeding 35 Years
- System Officer – 21 to 30 Years
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) – 21 to 30 Years
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) – 21 to 30 Years
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
How much salary will be given for Indian Bank Jobs?
- Merchant Banker – Rs.8.00 – 12.00 Lakh PA
- Research Analysts – Rs.4.00 – 06.00 Lakh PA
- System Officer – Rs.2.50 – 3.00 Lakh PA
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) – Rs.2.50 – 3.00 Lakh PA
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) – Rs.9,000 – Rs.15,000/- PM
Check Here: Bank Salary Structure
What is Indian Bank Selection Process?
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview round.
How Can I Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment?
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of Indian bank that is www.indianbank.in
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “careers” tab present at the top of the menu bar.
- Now, you are redirected to new page where you have to press “detailed advertisement”.
- Next, a detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen .Go through the complete information regarding Indian bank recruitment process and check all eligibility parameters like educational qualification, age limit etc.
- If you find yourself eligible, download the application form for Indian Bank Recruitment.
- Send the duly filled application form with all necessary documents to the below mentioned address:
Indbank (Merchant Banking Services Limited),
480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1,
Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600035
- Candidates can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with enclosures to recruitment @indbankonline.com
Press Here: Indian Bank Careers Link
Last Date to apply: 21-02-2021
After going through the above mentioned details regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2021, candidates must have understood the procedure to apply for the posts. They may attain latest updates and more related information by visiting its Official Website regularly.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Bank Exam Pattern||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Jobs by Organization||Bank Placement Paper|