ISI Admission 2022
Indian Statistical Institute is going to invite online application form from willing candidates against ISI Admission 2022 for Degree/ Diploma Courses & Research Fellowships. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply online and fill ISI Application Form before the last date. More details about ISI Admission Notification or ISI Admission Test / ISI Exam Date are available on below page.
ISI Admission 2022 Overview:
- Name of Institute: Indian Statistical Institute
- Exam Name: Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test
- Admission For: Degree/ Diploma Courses & Research Fellowships
- ISI Applying Mode: Online Mode
- Level of the Exam: National Level
- Official Website: www.isical.ac.in
Courses Offered by Indian Statistical Institute:
|Program Name||No. Of Seats||Duration|
|B Stat (Hons)||50||3 years|
|B Math (Hons)||50||3 years|
|M Stat||30||2 years|
|M Math||20||2 years|
|MS (QE)||45||2 years|
|MS (LIS)||10||2 years|
|MS (QMS)||16||2 years|
|M Tech (CS)||35||2 years|
|M Tech (CrS)||20||2 years|
|M Tech (QROR)||25||2 years|
|Part-time Course in SQC1||–||6 months|
|Postgraduate Diploma in
Statistical Methods & Analytics
|Postgraduate Diploma in
|Postgraduate Diploma in
|20||upto 6+1 years|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
ISI Admission Eligibility:
- ISI Undergraduate Admission: Should have passed 10+2 with good academic records from the recognized board and school.
- ISI Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Admission: Must have completed graduation degree in relevant field from the recognized university or institute.
- ISI Fellowship: Should hold Master’s degree in concerned stream with maximum 50% marks.
|Program Name||Stipend Amount|
|B Stat (Hons)||3000/-|
|B Math (Hons)|
|M Tech (CS)||8000/-|
|M Tech (CrS)|
|M Tech (QROR)|
|Part-time Course in SQC1||2000/-|
|28000/- (For M.E/M.Tech)|
|25000/- (For Others)|
ISI Admission Process:
Selection of candidates for Current Academic Programmes will be based on their performance in Written Tests and Interviews conducted by the Institute. Suitable seats will be allotted to students through ISI Counselling process.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counselling
ISI Exam Pattern 2022:
- Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test will be conducted through offline mode.
- Objective type questions will be asked in ISI Entrance Test.
- The complete exam will be last long for 4 hours.
|M.Tech (CS)||Mathematics||Math/ Phys/ Stat/ Engi/
Tech/ Comp Science
|M.Tech (QROR)||Mathematics||Probability/ Stats/ Engi/ Math|
ISI Admission Test Centres:
ISI Application Fees:
Following application fee will be collected through the State Bank of India Collect using Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card or through Challan for cash payment, take a look.
- Candidates in the general category: Rs. 1250/- + bank charges
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD candidates: Rs. 625/- + bank charges
Steps To Apply For ISI Admission 2022:
Students, who are fulfilling the entire eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting application form before the last date and may follow below provided steps:
- First of all, candidates need visit official website i.e. www.isical.ac.in
- Select and hit “Admission” section.
- On next page hit “Online Application is OPEN” tab.
- To apply online, an applicant has to register as a new user to create an account.
- Existing candidates can login by entering the details.
- Fill ISI Online Application Form with required information.
- Thereafter, you may also upload all essential documents.
- Make payment of application fee
- At last, hit on submit button to record entire details entered in filled ISI Online Admission Form.
Press Here For: ISI Official Website
ISI Admit Card 2022
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will release the ISI Admit Card via online mode. The candidates will have to login using the required credentials to download the admit card of ISI 2022.
A link to download the admit card will also be sent to the candidates on their registered email id. The candidates will be required to download the ISI Hall Ticket and take a print out as it is a mandatory document to appear for ISI admission test.
ISI Answer key 2022
ISI Answer Keys 2022 will be released by Indian Statistical Institute for various programmes. Students can challenge the answer key by visiting the official website. The answer keys will be released paper code wise that is in Odd and Even series.
Students can download and check answers from the answer key to know correct answers to questions asked in the exam. The candidates who are going to appear in the Indian Statistical Institute examination 2022 can check answer key from here.
Check Also: List of Fake Universities
ISI Result 2022
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata will announce the ISI Result tentatively in June. The result of ISI admission test 2022 will be declared in the form of merit list. Candidates can check their ISI Score Card by downloading the merit list published by the authorities.
Indian Statistical Institute Admission Notification 2022:
Candidates can fill ISI Application Form by visiting to the official website of Indian Statistical Institute on or before the last dates. But before applying for ISI Admission 2022, candidates first has to ensure MAY Test Eligibility from here.
Only if you satisfy eligibility norms for ISI Entrance Exam then you can apply for Indian Statistical Institute Admission 2022 on or before the last date. Indian Statistical Institute is going to conduct written examination in the month of May 2022. So to appear in Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test 2022, candidates must download ISI Admit Card online.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|