ITBP ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a vacancy notification for filling up 125 vacant post of Constable (GD) through Walk in interview to be conducted on 5th October, 2023 to 08th October, 2023. Eligible Candidates may Walk In Interview on given date with application & documents. Interested Candidates can read this article to reveal all the information of vacancy details like Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Category wise Reservation Status, Age Limit & Relaxation, Pay Scale, Qualification & Experience, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates to Remember and Useful Link given below on this web page. Read the details –
ITBP ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||Constable (GD) Sports Quota
Special Recruitment Drive for Border Districts Leh of UT Ladakh
|Name of Recruitment||ITBP Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 Walk In Interview for 125 Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||125|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Read the official Notification Details|
|Apply Mode||Walk In Interview|
|Walk In interview Date||05/10/2023 to 08/10/2023.|
|Official Website –||https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/|
ITBP ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
Recruitment Organization Authority – Indo – Tibetan Police Force (ITBP)
Name of Post – Constable (GD) Sports Quota
Total No. of Vacancies – 125 Posts
ITBP ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification – Matriculation Pass or equivalent
Physical Standard –
- For General Candidate : Male: 170 cm, Female: 157cm
- For Candidates Hailing in Categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belong to the State of Assa, Himachal Pradesh & Kashmir Region of UT Jammu & Kashmir & UT Ladakh: Male:165 cm, Female: 155 cm
- For NE States: Male: 162.5 cm, Female: 152.5 cm
- For All ST Candidates: Male: 162.5 cm, Female: 150 cm
- For ST of NE States & Left Wing Extremism Effected Districts: Male: 157 cm, Female: 147.5 cm
- For General Candidate : Unexpanded 80 cm; Expanded 85 cm
- For Candidates Failing in Categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belong to the State of Assa, Himachal Pradesh & Kashmir Region of UT Jammu & Kashmir & UT Ladakh: Unexpanded 78 cm; Expanded 83 cm
- Fo NE States: Unexpanded 77 cm; Expanded 82 cm
- For All ST Candidates : Unexpanded 76 cm; Expanded 81 cm
- For ST of NE States & Left Wing Extremism Effected Districts : Unexpanded 76 cm; Expanded 81 cm
- The Minimum Distance Vision shall be 6/6, 6/9 for both the eyes without correction i.e; without wearing spectacles, lenses.
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2023) – 18 to 23 years.
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxation in upper limit will be given to only reserved categories as per rules and regulations
SC/ST – 05 years, OBC – 3 years, PH – 10 years(In each category), EXSM -05 Years
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process etc will be given as per GOI Rules and Regulations.
Pay Scale – Rs. 21700-69100/- Per Month
Who can apply – Indian Citizen (Male /Female)
Selection Process – Walk In Interview
Form Type – Offline Application Form
Apply Mode – Direct Walk In
Application Fee –
- For General/ UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through ITBP Website / DD
How to Apply & Appear in Interview –
Interested Candidates are required to read the full details of vacancy advertisement before applying to be sure about eligibility conditions and applying procedure. Eligible Candidates may appear in interview on below given date, time and venue with application enclosed with copies of documents.
Steps to appear in Walk in Interview online –
- First, visit the official website @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- And check for the ITBP Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Constable .
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on given date at below-mentioned address.
Important Dates –
|Walk In Interview Date||05th to 08th October, 2023|
|Venue||5th Bn, ITB Police, Choglamsar, Dist- Leh|
Important Links –
|Official Notification Pdf Link & Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|