The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance had released the official notice about JAIIB 2021 (May Session) exam postponement. Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is a flagship course and is held twice in a year that is May & November. Candidates can check the JAIIB 2021 Exam important dates, Registration, Exam Date, Admit Card and other details from the below section of this page.
JAIIB May Exam 2021: Highlights
|Organization||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Name of the post||Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB)|
|JAIIB 2021 Exam Date||Principles & Practices of Banking: 02nd May 2021 (postponed)|
Accounting & Finance for Bankers:09th May 2021 (postponed)
Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking:16th May 2021 (postponed)
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JAIIB Bank Exam 2021?
- Candidate who work in a bank or any other financial industry first have to be registered as an ordinary member at IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership.
- Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Anyone who is already working in bank can apply for JAIIB.
- Minimum qualification required to appear in this exam is Matriculation or other equivalent examination.
- Candidate working in the bank at any clerical or supervisory staff cadre and has not passed the matriculation can also apply but they will need recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge.
How to get IIBF Membership?
To register for the JAIIB Exam, firstly, you need to enroll yourself for the ordinary member in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. There are total 4 classes of Membership:
- Ordinary Membership – Entry Level open to any one working in Banking Organisation.
- Associate Membership – This is for Senior Management atleast in the position of Chief Manager
- Fellow Membership – Open for DGMs
- Institutional Membership – This is for Banks ,Financial Institution and Institutions.
Check Here: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Benefits of Getting IIBF Ordinary Membership
To be eligible to appear in the JAIIB and CAIIB exam, you need to register yourself as the Ordinary member. By doing so, you will be able to avail various other benefits such as
- Fees Concession in Certificate Exams
- Free newsletter called “IIBF vision” every month
- E-learning facility
- Participate in workshops and seminars
- Appear for Institute examinations and courses by paying appropriate fees.
Get Here: Best IIBF Books
How much is the Fees for JAIIB Ordinary Membership?
To get JAIIB Membership, Candidates need to pay fees. Fees for ordinary members is Rs.1500/- + G. S.T Rs.270/- total Rs.1770/- for residents. For overseas applicants fees is US $150. JAIIB Fees will be accepted through Online mode only and DDs’ are not allowed.
What is the Process for the JAIIB Exam Registration May?
Candidates who wish to fill the IIBF JAIIB Online Registration Form need to follow the below given steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of the IIBF that is iibf.org.in
- From there hit on “Apply now” tab at the top right side of the homepage and select “Membership”
- Now you need to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- After doing so Hit on “Ordinary Member Registration”.
- Now fill all the asked details, Upload the required documents and pay the asked fee.
- No go back to previous page and from “Apply now” section select “Exam (Members)” tab.
- Select the JAIIB Examination from the given list of all exams.
- Logon in with your membership number and password
- Fill the online form carefully and submit the required Examination fees.
- After that take a print out of the JAIIB Online form for future reference.
Important Links for JAIIB 2021
|IIBF Memebrship||Apply Here|
|IIBF Official Website||Press Here|
How much is the Fess to apply for the JAIIB May 2021 Registration?
|No of Attempt||Fees|
|For First attempt *||Rs.2400/- + GST|
|For Second attempt||Rs.1000/- + GST|
|For Third attempt||Rs.1000/- + GST|
|For Fourth attempt||Rs.1000/- + GST|
JAIIB Exam 2021 Pattern & Syllabus
From below section, candidates can check the complete JAIIB Syllabus along with the JAIIB 2021 Exam Pattern.
JAIIB Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based)|
|Paper Language||English & Hindi|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||No Negative Marks. 1 point for every correct answer|
JAIIB 2021 Syllabus
Practice Of Banking
|Module A – Indian Financial SystemModule B – Functions Of BanksModule C – Banking TechnologyModule D – Support Services –|
Marketing Of Banking Services / Products
Finance For Bankers
|Module A – Business Mathematics And FinanceModule B – Principles Of Bookkeeping & AccountancyModule C – Final AccountsModule D – Banking Operations|
|Legal & Regulatory|
Aspects Of Banking
|Module A – Regulations And ComplianceModule B – Legal Aspects Of Banking OperationsModule C – Banking Related LawsModule D – Commercial Laws With Reference|
To Banking Operations
Go Through: JAIIB Syllabus
JAIIB Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully enrolled for the IIBF JAIIB exam 2021 can download their JAIIB 2021 Admit card for the May session exam. Candidates need to use their membership Log In details to download the JAIIB Exam admit Card from the official website.
Take a Look at: JAIIB Previous Year Question Papers
JAIIB 2021 Exam Date
|JAIIB Subjects||JAIIB May 2021 Exam Date||JAIIB November Exam Date 2021|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||02nd May 2021 (postponed)||07th November 2021|
|Accounting & Financing for Bankers||09th May 2021 (postponed)||14th November 2021|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||16th May 2021 (postponed)||21st November 2021|
The registration date for JAIIB Exam 2021 is given below.
Registration Date for JAIIB May and November 2021
|For JAIIB May Exam||For JAIIB November Exam||Fine for late registration|
|24th to 28th February 2021||1st to 7th September 2021||Normal Examination fees|
|1st to 14th March 2021||8th to 21st September 2021||Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-|
|15th to 21st March 2021||22nd to 30th September 2021||Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-|
JAIIB 2021 Result
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance releases the JAIIB May Result on its official website only. Candidates have to use their Log In ID and Password to download the JAIIB Result. To clear the JAIIB 2021 May Exam Candidates need to score more than the Minimum marks.
What is the JAIIB 2021 Selection Process?
- Candidates need to score 50 marks out of 100 to clear each subject.
- Candidates who score 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination will also be declared passed.
- Also, Candidates will be able to hold credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the exam:
Time limit for passing the JAIIB 2021 examination:-
JAIIB 2021 Exam must be cleared with in the span of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts). If a candidate is not able to do so, they will need to re-enroll themselves afresh. No credits will be given to such candidates. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt.
Candidates we hope that above information about the JAIIB 2021 Exam has been useful for you. If you have any query related to above mention information about JAIIB 2021, do comment in the below given comment box.
Must Take a Look at Below Given Links!!
|Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Online Test||Banking Current Affairs|
|Bank Placement Papers||Jobs By Qualification|