The JEXPO Counselling 2021 Process begins after the declaration of JEXPO Result. All candidates appearing in JEXPO 2021 entrance exam have to do the registration themselves before the last date that is 30-06-2021. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will conduct JEXPO 2021 Exam to offer admission in various polytechnic courses i.e. engineering, pharmacy, architecture etc. Candidates scoring above the cut-off will be called for counselling, so qualified candidates can check Counseling Schedule, Seat Allotment and other details from here.
Overview of JEXPO 2021 Exam:
- Conducted By: West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development
- JEXPO Application Form Last Date: 30-06-2021
- JEXPO 2021 Exam Date: July 2021
- JEXPO 2021 Result Declaration: Last week of July 2021
- JEXPO Counseling Registration: August 2021
- Official Website: webscte.co.in
JEXPO Counselling Dates 2021:
|Starting of application form||6th May 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||30th June 2021|
|Availability of admit card||July 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 exam date||July 2021|
|Publication of merit list/ result||Last week of July 2021|
|Starting of counselling||August 2021|
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule
JEXPO Counselling Process 2021:
Step 1: JEXPO Counselling Registration:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.jexpo.webscte.co.in
- In the “New Candidate Registration” section, fill “Enrollment Number” & “Index Number”.
- After that hit on the “Proceed” button.
Step 2: Student Login:
- Go to the “Student Login” section.
- Fill your “Enrollment Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “login” button.
Step 3: Choice Filling:
- Candidates have to enter the choices of courses & colleges which they desire.
- Candidate should fill as many numbers of choices as possible to increase their chances of securing a preferred seat.
- Now, go to choice filling section.
- Candidates have to enter combinations of Institution & Course one by one.
- After that, save your filled choices.
- You have to lock choices after final entry of choices
- Hitting the “Lock” button.
- Take a printout copy of choices filled for further process.
Step 4: JEXPO Seat Allotment:
- The JEXPO counselling result 2021 will be published.
- The results will be sending to candidates via SMS in their registered mobile number.
- The allotment of seats will be done on basis of the rank, filled choices, availability of seats, etc.
Step 5: Allotment Letter
- Candidates can download their JEXPO Counselling Seat Allotment letter cum money receipt.
- Read all instructions given in allotment letter carefully.
Step 6: Reporting at the Allotted Institutions
- Candidates have to report at the allotted institute physically with allotment letter & all documents for verification. Rs 500 has to be deposited as final seat booking fee
- In case candidates don’t report to the allotted institute, then it will lead to cancellation of allotted seat & candidature.
Check JEXPO 2021 Related Links:
|JEXPO Admit Card||Get Details|
|JEXPO Official Website||Press Here|
JEXPO Seat Reservation 2021:
- Under JEXPO, approximate 12,000 numbers of seats available in government polytechnics.
- The reservations of seats for various categories are given below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Land Looser Quota (LLQ)||2%|
|OBC-A & OBC_B||As per Government Order.|
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Which Documents are needed on Day of WB JEXPO Counselling?
- Seal Allotment Letter
- Admit Card and Score Card for JEXPO 2018
- Mark sheets certificate of S.S.C. or Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Admit Card of Class 10th examination
- Printout of Registration Form for Admission
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by competent authority
- Domicile / Bonafide Certificate
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
WB JEXPO 2021 Counselling Venues:
|District/ Zone||JEXPO 2021 Counselling Venues||Location|
|Burdwan||MBC Institute of Engineering & Technology||Sadhanpur, Burdwan|
|Midnapore(E)||Dr.Megnad Saha Institute of Technology||Haldia|
|Murshidabad||Murshidabad Institute of Technology||Berhampore|
|Bankura||KG Engineering Institute||Bishnupur, Bankura|
|KNSHH||APC Roy Polytechnic||Jadavpur|
|Acharya J.C.Bose Polytechnic||Berachampa|
|Hooghly Institute of Technology||Chinsurah RS, Hooghly|
|North Calcutta Polytechnic||Kolkata|
|Engineering Institute for Junior Executive||Howrah|
|Sidhu Kanhao Birsa Polytechnic||Kesiary|
|Birbhum||Sree Ramkrishna Shilpa Vidyapith||Suri|
|Coochbehar||Coochbehar Polytechnic||Silguri Road,Cooch Behar|
|Nadia||BPC Institute of Technology||Krishnanagar|
|Darjeeling||Siliguri Government Polytechnic||Siliguri|
|Malda, Dinajpur(N &S)||Malda Polytechnic||Malda|
Must Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
JEXPO Counselling 2021 Details:
Registration for JEXPO 2021 Counselling has been started from 06-05-2021. Candidates will be able to register for the JEXPO Counseling Process from June 2021. It is conducted through online mode. It is compulsory to register for counseling. It is organized in three rounds.
Candidates have to fill the choices of colleges & courses according to their preferences. Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice of college and the ranks secured by them. JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is a state level examination. It is conducted for candidates, those seeking admission into various polytechnic colleges in West Bengal state.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|