JIPMER Admit Card
To participate in Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research PDCC and PDF Courses, JIPMER Admit Card is an important document. However, the JIPMER examinations are going to be held on 02nd July 2021. Therefore, download JIPMER hall ticket now with the assistance of given here procedure. Check JIPMER PDCC & PDF Exam Dates from below section of this page.
JIPMER Exam 2021 Overview:
|Name of Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of Examination||JIPMER PDCC & PDF Courses|
|JIPMER Exam||02nd July 2021|
|JIPMER Admit Card||Release Soon|
JIPMER Admit Card
To download JIPMER Exam Admit Card, applicants will have to log in by entering details such as User Id and Password. JIPMER 2021 Admit Card will be issued for those applicants who will submit the JIPMER Application Form and fee successfully on time.
How to Download JIPMER Call Letter 2021?
- Log on to official website that is jipmer.edu.in
- Select “Latest Updates” and hit suitable link to get JIPMER July Session Admit Card 2021.
- Now Admit Card of JIPMER login page will be displayed on screen
- Enter valid user Id and password to get JIPMER Exam Admit Card.
- Thereafter, press the login button to get JIPMER PDF Hall Ticket.
- Within seconds JIPMER PDCC Hall ticket will be displayed on screen
- Now check all the details given in JIPMER Exam Admit Card
- At last take out printed copy of JIPMER Call Letter
- Bring JIPMER exam Admit Card at the time of examination.
Download Now: JIPMER Admit Card
Check JIPMER Related Links:
|JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|JIPMER Candidate Login||Get Details|
|JIPMER Application Form||Get Details|
|JIPMER Result||Get Details|
|JIPMER Mock Test||Get Details|
JIPMER PDCC & PDF Exam Centres:
- New Delhi
Required Documents Along With JIPMER 2021 Admit Card:
On the day of exam candidates have to bring JIPMER PDCC Admit Card along with photocopy of valid id proof enlisted below. Without JIPMER Admit Card candidates will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
- JIPMER Admit Card Downloaded
- A valid ID proof (Aadhar card or e-Aadhar or a Passport)
- Photocopy of the ID proof
- No ID proof other than those mentioned above, ie. Aadhar Card or e-Aadhar or Passport, will be permitted under any circumstances.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
What Details Mentioned On JIPMER Hall ticket 2021 Page?
The JIPMER Admit Card will comprise the following information:
|Name of the Candidate|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate in the application form|
|Test date and timings|
|Address of the test center|
Forgot Password!!! How to Retrieve JIPMER Password?
To download JIPMER Exam Admit Card the candidate need to provide the correct login details. However, if a candidate does not remember the password, they can retrieve it by simply following the instructions below:
- Hit on the direct link given above for JIPMER 2021 Admit Card.
- On the login page of the admit card, hit on the link for “Forgot Password”.
- A new page will open in which you will have to enter your User Id. To submit the User ID, hit on the “Get Password” button.
- On submitting the detail, your Password will be available on the screen.
Do You Know: How Do Toppers Study?
JIPMER Admit Card 2021
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will release JIPMER call letter for PDCC & PDF exam on 23-06-2021 to 02-07-2021. Participants can get their JIPMER Entrance Admit Card by entering valid user Id and password
JIPMER PDCC & PDF Exam will be conducted on 02-07-2021 in online mode. The hall ticket is considered as an entry pass for candidates to appear in JIPMER 2021 entrance exam without which entry to exam hall will not be permitted.