J&K Bank Recruitment
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited has issued a notification as J&K Bank Recruitment 2021 regarding the recruitment of eligible candidates to 48 Faculty/Office Assistant Vacancies. Candidates satisfying the eligibility norms must apply online for these vacancies till the last date 25-03-2021.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Bank|
|Name of the Post||Specialized Officers|
|No. of J&K Bank Vacancy||48|
|Apply Mode for J&K Bank Jobs||Online|
|Starting Date to apply online||13-03-2021|
|JK Bank Recruitment Last Date||25-03-2021|
|Apply Online Link||Available|
To gather complete details about J&K Bank Recruitment 2021 or to know more related information such as selection process, eligibility norms etc. you must go through this page recruitmentresult.com
J&K Bank Vacancies & Salary Structure:
- Faculty – 24 Posts
- Office Assistant – 24 Posts
The pay scale of selected aspirants for J&K Bank Recruitment will be Rs. 12,000-20,000/month.
Essential Qualification For Jammu And Kashmir Bank Recruitment:
Candidates Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
Candidates Shall be a Graduate in BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge, Social work, Arts, Commerce with knowledge in Basic Accounting. Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language and English. Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel) and internet.
Get Latest: Jobs By Qualification
Age limit for J & K Bank Jobs 2021:
To apply for JK Bank Recruitment/ J and K Bank Recruitment, Age of candidates should resided between 22 years to 40 years.
JK Bank Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be short-listed for Personal Interview, based on their qualification, experience and suitability for the post. The selection shall be undertaken on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview as under:
- The modalities for the short-listing shall be finalized based on the number of applications received;
- The shortlisted candidates have to undergo the process of Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Must Read: Bank Interview Questions
JK Bank Application Form Fees:
- Online Registration with fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to apply for J&K Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.jkbank.com
- Then, select “Careers” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- A new page will be displayed where you need to hit on “Detailed Notification for Recruitment of Faculty/Office Assistant Vacancies” links to Download Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates are required to Read the entire details about J&K Bank Career Opportunities and check their eligibility.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option and you will be redirected to a new page where you have to follow the certain instructions and select “Next” button.
- Next, Complete the J&K Bank Registration process by entering the correct details.
- Fill J&K Bank Online Application form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of J&K Bank Application form for further use.
For additional information regarding J&K Bank Recruitment 2021, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website regularly. To get top government jobs, keep visiting our page recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|