JNU CEEB Exam 2022 is also known as the Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT – B) – Biotechnology, is organized in August 2022. Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB) will be conducted by NTA at the University level once a year.
Through this examination candidates will take admission in four Masters Programmes in Biotechnology i.e. M.Sc. Biotechnology, M. Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology, M. VSC., and M. Tech. Biotechnology. Candidates should check the complete details regarding the JNU CEEB 2022 exam from here.
From 2020, RCB (Regional Centre for Biotechnology) is holding the same on behalf of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. CEEB is an Online admission test for Biotechnology courses offered by the university and participating colleges. The admission to MTech Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology, MSc (Agri) Biotechnology and MVSc are based on their rank in Jawaharlal Nehru Combined Entrance Examination. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
JNU CEEB 2022 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||JNU CEEB|
|Full Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||Three Hours|
JNU CEEB 2022 Registration Dates are as:
|Release of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Application Form||May 2022|
|Last date for the submission of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Application Form||July 2022|
|JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Edit Window||July 2022|
|Release of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Admit Card||August 2022|
|JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2022||August 2022|
|JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Candidate Response Sheet||August 2022|
|Release of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Answer Key||August 2022|
|Last date of accepting representation of any discrepancy|
in Question Paper and Editor Answer Key
|Declaration of GAT B rank||August 2022|
JNU CEEB 2022
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2022 Eligibility:
There is no age limit criterion to apply for JNU CEEB exam.
M.Sc. Biotechnology: Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks.
M.Sc.(Agri.) Biotechnology and M.V.Sc: Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognized university.
|College||JNU CEEB Eligibity Criteria for MTech Biotechnology Admissions|
|Anna University||Studied any of the below mention courses:|
|Cochin University of Science and Technology||Studied any of the below mention courses:|
|West Bengal University of Technology||MSc in Bioengineering|
Know Here: How to Choose Right Career
|Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2880/-|
Fill JNU CEEB Application Form 2022:
- JNU CEEB Registration Form can be filled up by visiting the official website of NTA JNU CEEB i.e. jnuexams.nta.nic.in
- From the left side of the home page, press on “Information Bulletin JNUEE 2022” and read out the complete JNU CEEB Notification.
- After that eligible candidates can apply online for JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Registration Form.
- Once registration is completed, use the login details for filling up JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Application Form.
- Enter all the asked details in the form and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit the form and take print out of it for future use.
Details to be filled in JNU CEEB 2022 Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Details of the valid Identity Document
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Four cities for Centres as per thier preference.
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
Documents required for filling the JNU CEEB 2022 Application Form:
(i) Scanned copy of the Photograph:
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. Photo with goggle will not accepted.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
(ii) Scanned copy of the Signature:
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
(iii) Category Certificate
Press Here: NTA JNU CEEB Official Website
JNU CEEB Exam Pattern:
- Mode of examination: LAN based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: For Section A, 1 mark will be added and for Section B, 3 marks will be added
- Medium of exam: English
JNU CEEB 2022 Question Format:
|Examination Mode||Online (CBT Mode)|
|Medium of Paper||English|
|Marking Scheme||1, 2, 3, or 4 Marks for a correct response (weightage of each question may vary for the different program)No negative marking for an incorrect response|
|Name of the Book|
|JNU – M.Sc. Biotechnology Combined Entrance Examination Guide|
|JNU Combined M.Sc. Biotechnology Entrance Examination Guide|
|MCQs Life Sciences – Biotechnology|
Get Here: JNU Entrance Exam Syllabus
JNU CEEB Admit Card 2022:
Candidates need to download the hall ticket online from the official website. No admit card will be sent through post or personal email.
Details mentioned in JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Examination Center
- Examination Venue and Address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Few General instructions
Download JNU Sample Papers for preparation!!!
JNU CEEB Result 2022:
Result can be downloaded from the official website by entering User ID and Password. Participants can check out the details that will be present in the score card.
Details mentioned in JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Result:
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Identity Type
- Minority Type
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in each section
- Total marks
JNU CEEB 2022 Reservations:
|Category-wise Seat reservations for JNU CEBB|
JNU CEEB 2022 Cut off:
The details regarding the Cutoff details are given below:
|MA in Hindi||51||47||42||38||46||NA|
|MA in Economics||77.7||58.6||56.9||65||51||44.2|
|MA in Urdu||77||67||37||54||58||NA|
|MA in Sociology||70.19||57||59||67.5||38||45|
|MA in Geography||46.06||39.08||38.11||38.09||32.6||NA|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||68||62||51||45||NA||NA|
|M.Sc in Environmental Sciences||59||55.75||46.5||41.75||36.5||31.25|
|MA in Development and Labour Studies||55||45||42||46||48||NA|
JNU CEEB 2022 Test Centers:
|Test Centre||Centre Code||Test Centre||Centre Code|
|Jammu||1901||Kathmandu (Overseas Centre)||5000|
Documents Required for JNU CEEB Counselling 2022
- JNU CEEB 2022 Report Card.
- 2 self-attested copies of the 10th certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Two copies of the (+2) certificate.
- 2 self-attested copies of the institution last attended.
- Character certificate.
- 2 self-attested certificate of the Graduation programme.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Medical Certificate for PWD Applicants.
- Migration Certificate.
JNU CEEB Exam 2022 Participating Universities, Intake & Fees
M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology Programme being offered at the following participating Universities:
|Name of Institution||Number of Seats||Fees|
|Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat||08 Seats||Approx Rs.8240.00/- + Rs.5200.00 (Hostel fee including mess advance).|
|Ch. Sarwan Kumar H.P. Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur||07 Seats||Rs.26,000/- (non-Hosteller) & Rs.32000/- (Hosteller) Approx|
|G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pant Nagar||20 seats for M.Sc. (Agri.) and 05 seats for M.V.Sc.)||Rs. 42,145/- (Approx) (Including of food advance of Rs. 15,000)|
|Indira Gandhi Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Raipur||10 seats||Rs.8500/- (Approx)|
|Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur||10 seats||First-semester fee Rs. 16,710/-, Hostel fee including mess advance – Rs. 17,420/-|
|Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Latur (Maharashtra)||13 seats||Rs.22,556/- (approx.)|
|Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar||10 seats||Rs.23,600/- (Approx)|
|Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore||20 seats||Tuition fee: Rs.30,000/- (approx.) including caution deposit. Hostel fees Rs.11,000/-(approx) including hostel deposit|
|University of Agricultural Sciences, G.K.V.K., Bangalore||13 seats||Rs. 32,654/- (For General Category) Rs. 19,945/- for SC/ST Category (with annual Income limit Rs.0 to 2.5 Lakhs) Rs.21,432/- for SC/ST Category ( with annual Income limit Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to 10 lakhs) Rs. 19,000/- (Hostel deposit) for all students (10% enhancement during 2018-19).|
|University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad||13 seats||GM/ others/Cat-I 28,154 /-SC/ST with an annual income limitRs. 0 to 2.5 lakh 8,209/- – – –|
Rs. 2.5 to 10 lakh 21,432/-
|Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur||13 seats||Rs.12665/- for General Category Rs.9915/- for SC/ ST Category|
M.V.Sc. Programme is being offered
|Name of Institute||Number of Seats||Fees|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar.||11 Seats||Rs.45000/- approx. (including hostel charges)|
|G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar||5 Seats||Day scholar -Rs.8,480.00 Hosteller – Rs.13,680.00 (excluding Mess dues)|
|Assam Agricultural University, Guwahati||–||–|
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have mentioned complete details about JNU CEEB 2021 (GAT-B) Application Form on this page. Candidates can read it thoroughly before applying for the entrance examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JNU Courses Offered List||JNU Admission|
|JNU Fee Structure||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|