National Testing Agency will release JNU CEEB 2021 Notification at its official website. JNU CEEB (GAT-B) is conducted for admission in Biotechnology courses such as M.Sc. Biotechnology, M. Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology, M. VSc. and M. Tech. Biotechnology. Candidates can fill up application form for Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT – B) before the last date. Also check out admit card, exam pattern and other exam related details by scrolling down this page.
JNU CEEB 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Name of Exam||JNU CEEB|
|Full Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||Three Hours|
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2021 Important Dates:
JNU CEEB 2021 Registration Dates are as:
|Online Application form start date||Mid of March 2021|
|JNU CEEB Application Form Last Date||Mid of April 2021|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||Third week of April 2021|
|JNU CEEB Exam date||May 2021|
JNU CEEB 2021
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2021 Eligibility:
There is no age limit criterion to apply for JNU CEEB exam.
M.Sc. Biotechnology: Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks.
M.Sc.(Agri.) Biotechnology and M.V.Sc: Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognized university.
|College||JNU CEEB Eligibity Criteria for MTech Biotechnology Admissions|
|Anna University||Studied any of the below mention courses:|
|Cochin University of Science and Technology||Studied any of the below mention courses:|
|West Bengal University of Technology||MSc in Bioengineering|
Know Here: How to Choose Right Career
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Application Fee (As per previous stats) :
|Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2880/-|
How to fill JNU CEEB Application Form 2021?
- JNU CEEB Registration Form can be filled up by visiting the official website of NTA JNU CEEB i.e. jnuexams.nta.nic.in
- From the left side of the home page, press on “Information Bulletin JNUEE 2021” and read out the complete JNU CEEB Notification.
- After that eligible candidates can apply online for JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Registration Form.
- Once registration is completed, use the login details for filling up JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Application Form.
- Enter all the asked details in the form and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit the form and take print out of it for future use.
Details to be filled in JNU CEEB 2021 Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Details of the valid Identity Document
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Four cities for Centres as per thier preference.
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
Documents required for filling the JNU CEEB 2021 Application Form:
(i) Scanned copy of the Photograph:
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. Photo with goggle will not accepted.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
(ii) Scanned copy of the Signature:
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
(iii) Category Certificate
Press Here: NTA JNU CEEB Official Website
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Exam Pattern:
- Mode of examination: LAN based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: For Section A, 1 mark will be added and for Section B, 3 marks will be added
- Medium of exam: English
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Preparation Books:
|Name of the Book|
|JNU – M.Sc. Biotechnology Combined Entrance Examination Guide|
|JNU Combined M.Sc. Biotechnology Entrance Examination Guide|
|MCQs Life Sciences – Biotechnology|
Get Here: JNU Entrance Exam Syllabus
JNU CEEB Admit Card 2021:
Candidates need to download the hall ticket online from the official website. No admit card will be sent through post or personal email.
Details mentioned in JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Examination Center
- Examination Venue and Address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Few General instructions
Download JNU Sample Papers for preparation!!!
JNU CEEB Result 2021:
Result can be downloaded from the official website by entering User ID and Password. Participants can check out the details that will be present in the score card.
Details mentioned in JNU CEEB (GAT-B) Result:
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Identity Type
- Minority Type
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in each section
- Total marks
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have mentioned complete details about JNU CEEB 2021 (GAT-B) Application Form on this page. Candidates can read it thoroughly before applying for the entrance examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JNU Courses Offered List||JNU Admission|
|JNU Fee Structure||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|