JNU Sample Papers
Enhance your preparation to qualify MA/MCA/M.TECH Examination with good scores with the help of JNU Sample Papers 2022. Regular practice with JNU Previous Year Question Paper will boost up your overall preparation and skills
Jawahar Lal Nehru University has provided JNU Sample Papers PDF for MA/MCA/M.TECH and other exam on its official site. Student can download JNU Previous Year Papers with solution through online mode or from this page.
JNU Sample Papers
JNU Previous Year Question Paper – (Undergraduate Courses)
JNU Question Paper For M.A/M.C.A/M.Sc Courses
Benefits of JNU Sample Paper 2022
- Through JNU Sample Questions Papers you can get an idea about exam pattern, types of questions asked, number of questions, duration of exam and sections for each subject.
- Solving JNU Question Papers 2022 will help candidates to prepare much better and scoring high possible marks
- Sample Papers of JNU 2022 will help candidates where they need to manage their time to solve the exam on time.
- JNU Previous Sample Paper helps you to analyze your preparation
JNU Question and Answers
Question 1: Who is selected as the 14th President of India?
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Suresh Kumar
- Rajesh kumar
- Meira kumar
Question 2: Euler’s formula holds good only for
- Short columns
- Long columns
- Both short and long columns
- Weak columns
Get Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Question 3: Which of the following is a pressure filter?
- Leaf filter (Moore filter)
- Plate and flame filter
- Rotary drum filter
- Sand filter
Question 4: In a four stroke cycle, the minimum temperature inside the engine cylinder occurs at the
- Beginning Of Suction Stroke
- End Of Suction Stroke
- Beginning Of Exhaust Stroke
- End Of Exhaust Stroke
Question 5: Which of the following is not valid in case of bipolars?
- It has a low input impedance
- It has high voltage gain
- It is a current controlled device
- It is difficult to bias
Question 6: Negative feedback in amplifier
- Reduces Gain
- Increases Frequency And Phase Distortion
- Reduces Bandwidth
- Increases Noise
Question 7: The object of caulking in a riveted joint is to make the joint
- Free from corrosion
- Stronger in tension
- Free from stresses
Question 8: For sizing of fine materials, the most suitable equipment is a
- shaking screen
- vibrating screen
Question 9: Which of the following is not categorised as a “mechanical operation”?
- Size enlargement
Question 10: The noise generated by a resistor depends upon
- Its Resistance Value
- Its Operating Temperature
- Both Its Resistance Value And Operating Temperature
- None Of The Above
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Question 11: The neutral axis of the cross-section a beam is that axis at which the bending stress is
Question 12: Which of the following should be used in order to prevent overloading or the last IF amplifier in a receiver?
- Variable selectivity
- Variable sensitivity
- Double conversion
Question 13: The thermal efficiency of a standard Otto cycle for a compression ratio of 5.5 will be:
Question 14: Most popular IF for receivers tuning to 540 to 1650 kHz is
- 433 kHz
- 455 kHz
- 545 kHz
- 555 kHz
Question 15: The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
- Rolling friction
- Dynamic friction
- Limiting friction
- Static friction
Question 16: The function of an AM detector circuit is to
- Rectify The Input Signal
- Discard The Carrier
- Provide Audio Signal
- All Of The Above
Question 17: Out of the following, the depreciation calculated by the __________ method is the maximum.
- Diminishing Balance
- Straight Line
- Sum Of The Years Digit
- Sinking Fund
Question 18: Utilities cost in the operation of chemical process plant comes under the
- Plant Overhead Cost
- Fixed Charges
- Direct Production Cost
- General Expenses
Get Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking
Question 19: Direct costs component of the fixed capital consists of
- Onsite And Offsite Costs
- Labour Costs
- Raw Material Costs
Question 20: A famous person, David Douglas Duncan was passed away in France. He belongs to the profession of;
More Links Related To JNU
|JNU Admission||JNU Cut Off|
|JNU Result||JNU Courses Offered List|
|JNU Entrance Exam Syllabus||JNU Fee Structure|
How To Download JNU Sample Papers 2022?
- First of all visit the official website that is www.jnu.ac.in to Download JNU Previous Sample Papers
- Now, go for “Admission” link available at the menu bar
- Further JNU Previous Question Papers link from the next page
- Now fill details in space for which you want to get JNU Exam Question Papers
- Thereafter JawaharLal Nehru University Sample Papers 2022 PDF will open on screen
- Lastly, save JNU MA/MCA/M.TECH Sample Papers and download the same for future use.
JNU Sample Papers With Solutions
Jawahar Lal Nehru University Question Papers will help you to familiarize with actual RRB Examination. So solving daily JNU Sample Papers 2022 will help you to take up preparation to the next level.
Applicants must check this page to get JNU Sample Papers 2022 PDF which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
Those who want to download JNU Sample Papers 2022 PDF must go through the Official Link. Stay connect with us recruitmentresult.com to get all latest updates regarding JNU Admission, entrance exam, entrance exam papers, entrance exam date.