Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has made available JPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification for the selection of eligible candidates at Senior Dental Doctors, District Dental Doctors, Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Unani Medical Officer Vacancy. Total 454 vacant posts are available. So, interested candidates can apply online for the application form on or before the closing date that is given below.
JPSC Recruitment Notification 2022
- Name of organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- JPSC vacancy: Senior Dental Doctors, District Dental Doctors, Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Unani Medical Officer
- JPSC vacancies: 454
JPSC Vacancies & Pay Scale:
|Advt No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies||JPSC Salary|
|03/2022||Senior Dental Doctors (Regular)||20||₹ 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay ₹ 6600/-|
|04/2022||District Dental Doctors (Regular)||12||₹ 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay ₹ 7600/-|
|09/2022||Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Regular)||207||₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 5400/-|
|10/2022||Homeopathic Medical Officer (Regular)||137|
|11/2022||Unani Medical Officer (Regular)||78|
JPSC Qualification Details:
Candidates must hold MDS Degree for Dental Doctors and Medical Degree in Ayurvedic / Homeopathic / Unani medicine for Medical Officer Posts from any recognized University/ college/institute.
More Links Related To JPSC:
|JPSC Notification||JPSC Admit Card|
|JPSC Syllabus||JPSC Result|
|JPSC Question Paper|
JPSC Age Limit:
Age of applicants is given below. Relaxation in age will be decided as per given in the official notification.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Dental Doctors (Regular)||23 years||35 years|
|District Dental Doctors (Regular)||23 years||35 years|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Regular)||21 years||42 years|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer (Regular)||21 years||42 years|
|Unani Medical Officer (Regular)||21 years||42 years|
Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
JPSC Application Fee:
- General/EWS//BC/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/+Bank Charge
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/+Bank Charge
- Applying candidates will pay JPSC Application Fee through online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking by SBI Collect. No other mode of payment will be acceptable by Jharkhand Public Service Commission
JPSC Application Process:
- Candidate need to visit the official website that is www.jpsc.gov.in to apply through Online Mode.
- Hit appropriate Link given on the home page according to the post you want to apply for.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size and make payment of application fees.
- Take Printout of your Application form and send it to the postal address mentioned in official notification.
Press Here For: JPSC Official Website
JPSC Important Dates:
- Senior Dental Doctors (Regular): 14/02/2022 to 07/03/2022
- District Dental Doctors (Regular): 14/02/2022 to 07/03/2022
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 02/03/2022 to 24/03/2022
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: 02/03/2022 to 24/03/2022
- Unani Medical Officer: 02/03/2022 to 24/03/2022
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
To fill up Medical Officer & Doctor Vacancies, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the notification titled as JPSC Latest Recruitment 2022. Graduates can grab this opportunity by applying online for JPSC Recruitment.
So, those applicants who are interested can apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Jobs in Jharkhand||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|