For ST/minorities, Karnataka Scholarship 2021 will be soon release by the national scholarship portal. Interested aspirants can fill up Karnataka scholarship online form before last dates. Student Form Submission ( Pre/ Post/ MCM/ Top class Schemes- last date as updated by official authorities.
Karnataka ST/Minorities Scholarship Overview
- Form type: Online
- Purpose: Financially support the meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the minority community
- Selection process: Academic marks/ family income
- Scholarship Type: Post Matric Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
- Contenders must belong to ST/Minority category
- Parents’ income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.50 Lakh pa.
- Must have pursued matriculation from any recognized board with more than 50% of marks.
- Candidates studying through correspondence courses are eligible.
- The students of Class 11th to Ph.D level can apply
- The students belonging to other states who are studying in Karnataka cannot apply
Read Out: Students’ Horoscope
Karnataka ST Scholarship Reward:
Reward of Karnataka Scholarship 2021 will be provided to both hostellers as well as day scholars under below mentioned circumstances.
- Class 11th & 12th students will get admission & tuition fee of Rs.7, 000/- per annum.
- Students pursuing technical and vocational courses of Class 11th & 12th will get admission and tuition fee of Rs.10, 000/- per annum.
- For UG & PG courses, the admission and tuition fee provided is Rs.3, 000/- per annum.
- For class 11th and 12th including technical and vocational courses- maintenance allowance provided to day scholars and hostellers is Rs.230/- and Rs.380/-per month respectively.
- For UG and PG courses (other than technical and professional courses) -maintenance allowance provided to day scholars and hostellers is Rs.570/- and Rs.300/- per month respectively.
- For M.Phil and Ph.D. courses – maintenance allowance provided to day scholars and hostellers is Rs.1, 200/- and Rs.550/- per month respectively
Get Here- List of Scholarship
Process to Apply for Karnataka Scholarship for ST/Minorities 2021:
- Go through the official website of the organization that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- Select “State Schemes” tab provided at the top of the home page.
- Hit “Karnataka” option and download the guidelines of Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For ST/Minority Students.
- Read the details about scholarship scheme and hit “Apply” button.
- Hit “New Student? Register here” option and complete the Karnataka Scholarship Registration process.
- Enter the application ID and password at required space.
- Fill correct details in Karnataka Scholarship online form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Karnataka Scholarship form for further use.
Press Here: National Scholarship Portal Official Website
FAQs for Karnataka Scholarship
Q1. What is the Selection Procedure for Karnataka Post Matric Minority Scholarship?
The selection of the eligible students will be purely made on the basis of their financial status and family income. If the family income of two or more applicants is same then, DOB will be taken into consideration that is an applicant possessing more age will be preferred.
Q2. Which documents are required at the Time of Karnataka Scholarship Application Form?
- Aadhar card
- Bank details
- Income certificate
Get Best Answer: How To Get A College Scholarship
Karnataka ST/Minorities Post Matric Scheme 2021
Before going through the submission process of Post Matric Scheme, aspirants should check the required eligibility criteria and other essential details regarding the Karnataka Scholarship 2021 scheme. They may also gather all the important details like all the terms and conditions and important dates through this page as per the requirement of the organization.
Selection against Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST will be done on the basis of merit. Contenders’ academic records will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list. Selected candidates will receive respective reward as per organization norms. They will soon be provided the last date and official links on this page as per the official announcement.
Drop down the query related to Karnataka Scholarship 2021 (if any) in the comment box given below. Our team will try and solve the query as soon as possible and will provide the solution on this page only.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|List of Universities in Karnataka||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Colleges in India||UGC Approved University List|
|List of Fake Universities||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||How Do Toppers Study?|