KAS Exam Pattern
KAS Exam Pattern is provided here for the participants according to the selection procedure here. Contenders can check KPSC KAS Exam Pattern 2021 Pdf for Prelims-Mains Examination and details regarding Elective Subject/No of Ques/Marks by going through this page.
KAS Exam Pattern
KAS Exam Pattern Prelims 2021:
- The Preliminary Examination will be conducted as multiple type paper.
- There will be two papers containing 100 questions of 200 marks as per KAS Exam Question Paper Pattern.
- General Studies related to National and International and Importance Humanities are the parts of Paper I.
- Paper II comprises General Studies related to State Importance, General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology and General Mental Ability.
|Subject Area||No. of|
related to National
related to State
|General Science &|
KAS Mains Exam Pattern 2021:
- Qualified candidates in Prelims examination will participate in Mains Exam.
- Main examination will be conducted as conventional, descriptive type that of Degree level.
- The standard of paper I Kannada and Paper II English will be respectively at SSLC level.
- Each paper carries a maximum of 250 marks as per KAS Exam New Pattern.
- 03 Hours will be provided to the candidates for solving the examination paper.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be given for reservation candidates as per the rules
|Kannada||150 Marks||2 Hours|
|English||150 Marks||2 Hours|
More Links Related To KPSC KAS
|KPSC KAS Application Form||Get Here|
|KPSC KAS Exam Syllabus||Get Here|
|KPSC New Syllabus||Get Here|
|KPSC Notification||Get Here|
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment||Get Here|
|KPSC Hall Ticket||Get Here|
|KPSC Departmental Examination||Get Here|
|KPSC Answer Key||Get Here|
|KPSC Result||Get Here|
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Get Here|
List of Compulsory Subjects in Main
Duration Of Exams: 3 Hours
|Paper I||Essay||250 marks|
|Total marks for|
List of Elective Subjects:
|Agriculture, Sericulture, Agricultural Marketing And Co-Operation||Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Sciences And Fisheries|
|Civil Engineering||Commerce, Accounting:, Business Organization & Secretarial Practice:|
|Criminology||Economics, Karnataka Economy|
|Physics||Political Science And International Relations|
|Zoology||Rural Development & Co-operation|
Check Last 5 Year Papers: KPSC Question Papers
KPSC KAS Personality Test 2021:
- Qualified candidates in prelims followed by mains examination will go for Personality Test 2021.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in the same ratio of vacancies reserved for them.
- Personality Test shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
Pattern Of KAS Exam By KPSC -Negative Evaluation:
- There will four alternatives and you need to choose correct answers according to the KAS Exam Question Pattern.
- As per Exam Pattern For KAS, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be no penalty for the unanswered questions.
Read Now: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
KPSC KAS Exam New Pattern can help you to understand the marking scheme as well as structure of the paper. Karnataka Public Service Commission is conducted KAS Exam for the assortment of the candidates on Commercial Taxes, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, DSP, and District Backward Classes Welfare Officer Position.
Note: Contenders can download KPSC KAS Exam Pattern 2021 PDF by going through the Official Website also. Contenders can grab rest of the details regarding KAS Exam Pattern Jammu or any other updates by connecting with our portal.