Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release KCET Counselling 2021 Schedule at its official portal. Eligible candidates need to upload the documents in PDF format for admission to professional courses.
Candidates are advised to not come personally to the document verification centres for submission of documents. Rank Wise Document Uploading Dates and Registration Process details are mentioned below.
Overview of KCET Counselling 2021:
- Conducted By: Karnataka Examination Authority
- Category: KCET Counselling 2021
- Dates of KCET Counselling Document Uploading: September 2021
- Registration & Choice Filling: To be Notified
- Seat Allotment: To be Notified
- Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
KCET Counselling Schedule 2021:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Document verification starts from||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date of document verification||3rd week of September 2021|
|Display of seat matrix||4th week of September 2021|
|Option entry open||1st week of October 2021|
|Last date for option entry||2nd week of October 2021|
|Publication of mock allotment result||3rd week of October 2021|
|Provision to change options||4th week of October 2021|
|Publication of first allotment result||1st week of November 2021|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||2nd week of November 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling (Choice Filling)||3rd week of November 2021|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||4th week of November 2021|
|Allotment result||December 2021|
|Vacancy Round allotment||December 2021|
|Allotment result||December 2021|
KCET Schedule for Uploading Of Documents:
Rank Ranges to upload the documents (based on the highest rank obtained in any discipline)
|Dates||Rank Starting From||Rank up to|
|2-09-2020 to 3-09-2020||1||2000|
|4-09-2020 to 6-09-2020||2001||7000|
|7-09-2020 to 9-09-2020||7001||15000|
|10-09-2020 to 12-09-2020||15001||25000|
|13-09-2020 to 15-09-2020||25001||40000|
|16-09-2020 to 19-09-2020||40001||70000|
|20-09-2020 to 23-09-2020||70001||100000|
|24-09-2020 to 27-09-2020||100001||Last Rank|
KCET Counselling Procedure
After the KCET Documents Verification Process is over, aspirants are required to move towards the next step that is KCET Option Entry.
Karnataka CET 2021 Option Entry, Choice Filling and Locking
- After KCET Registration and documents verification, you are required to fill and lock the choice of colleges and courses.
- In case of online KCET Counselling 2021 candidate will have to Login by entering CET number.
- You will get the details concerning category wise, course wise and college wise seat matrix and link of the same through official.
- After final submission, candidates will not be allowed to edit or change their options.
- In case, a new college or courses is added in the KCET Seat Matrix, candidates will be allowed to add new options after the first round.
Also Check All India: Counselling Schedule
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment is the last process of the Karnataka CET Counselling 2021 and candidates will get seats as per their ranking in the merit list.
- Selection of college and courses during KCET Engineering Counselling 2021 will depend on the marks.
- Seat Allotment 2021 of Karnataka CET will be conducted in three rounds, namely, KCET First Round Counselling, KCET Second Round Counselling and KCET Third Round Counselling.
- Candidates can download the KCET Seat Allotment Letter by log in using their credentials.
- Qualified candidates will have to visit the allotted institute for reporting with necessary documents which are well provided below along with the print out of the admission/seat allotment letter.
Check These KCET Related Links:
|KCET Application Form||Details|
|Karnataka CET Syllabus||Details|
|Karnataka CET Result||Details|
|Karnataka CET Model Question Papers||Details|
|KCET Rank Predictor||Details|
|Karnataka CET Answer Key||Details|
|KCET Admit Card||Details|
KCET Seat Allotment (1st Round):
The seat allotment will start with special category seats such as PWD, Sports and NCC Category. After the seat allotment process of PWD category candidate will over, the NCC Category holding preference from 01-08 will be allotted. However, the aspirants in Sports Quota holding preference from 01-05 will be allotted after the NCC Category.
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment (2nd Round):
After the completion of KCET Seat Allotment 2021 – 1st Round, Karnataka Examination Authority will organize 2nd Round for fortified, cancelled, unfilled and surrender candidates.
Types of Seat Offered in 2nd Round (KCET 2021 Seat Allotment):
- Unfilled seats of First Round
- Choice 3 seats of First Round
- Consequential Vacancies
- Exercised Choice 1 in First Round but failed to make payment or not joined the college
- Cancelled / Surrendered seats
- Candidates allotted seats in First Round but failed to exercise their Choice within the last date.
- Choice 4 seats of First Round
- Newly added seats if any
Press Here: KEA Official Website
Documents Required for KCET 2021 Counselling:
The following documents have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of document verification.
- Printout of online KCET 2021 application form
- Original copy of challan as proof of payment of fee
- Xth standard Mark Sheet
- XIIth class Mark Sheet
- Study certificate signed by concerned BEO/DDPI
- Two recent Passport-size photographs
- KCET 2021 admit card
- Medical certificate for PwD candidates
- Valid Caste Certificates (SC/ST/Other Reserved Category Candidates)
Candidates Also Search For:
- KCET Option Entry Date
- Option Entry of KCET
- Seat Allotment of KCET
- KCET Counselling Dates
This is all about KCET Counselling 2021. To grab more details, stay linked with recruitmentresult.com or you can visit the Official Website through above given link.
KCET Counselling FAQs:
Question 1: In which mode will the KCET counselling be conducted?
Answer: KCET counselling will be conducted in online and offline mode.
Question 2: What are the stages of the KCET counselling?
Answer: The stages of KCET counselling Document verification and Registration, Choice filling & locking, Seat Allotment, Reporting to the respective institutes.
Question 3: What are the documents required for the counselling of KCET?
Answer: The documents required for KCET counselling are a copy of
- KCET application form
- Admit Card
- Application fee payment proof
- Mark Sheets & certificates of Class 10 and Class 12
- Certificate of study
- Passport size photo (two copies).
Question 4: What is KCET option entry?
Answer: In KCET option entry, candidates will fill the preference of seats available in the various colleges as per their eligibility.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On!!
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Top Colleges in India|