University of Mysore has released KSET Notification 2021 for the upcoming Karnataka State Eligibility Test which will be held on 11th April 2021. Candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka KSET Exam must check Eligibility, Dates and fill online Karnataka SET Application Form before 07th March 2021 from here. Candidates who clear this exam will be able to apply for the Assistant professor Jobs in the State of Karnataka.
KSET 2021 Highlights:
|Full Form||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Government of Karnataka|
|Release of KSET Notification 2021||06-02-2021|
|KSET Application Form Submission Starts||08-02-2021|
|Karnataka SET Application Form 2021 submission last date||07-03-2021|
|Last date of application submission with late fees||13-03-2021|
|Last date to submit a hard copy of the Application with Attendance Slip to the respective Nodal Centers||15-03-2021|
|KSET Lecturer Assistant Professor Exam Date 2021||11-04-2021|
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET Exam 2021.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree and should have scored more than 55 per cent from a reputed and recognized University.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category will be get 5% age relaxation.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
What is the Exam Pattern of KSET 2021?
- The test will comprise three papers and will be held in two sessions is of 100 marks each.
- The examination for all the three papers will consist of only Objectives Questions.
- The test will be held in two sessions.
- Duration of Exam for Paper I and II is 1 hr 15 min and for Paper III is 2 hr 30 min
- In paper I 50 out of 60 questions is to be attempted while in Paper II and III all questions are compulsory.
|First||I||General Paper is on Teaching & Aptitude|
|Second||II||Subject paper (in-depth questions)|
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
KSET Test Centers:
The KSET is going to be conducted in following cities:
|Center Name||Centre Code|
Check Out: Latest Teaching Jobs
When will the KSET 2021 Admit Card Released?
KSET Admit Card will be released before few days of exam and can be downloaded from the official website of KSET. Karnataka State Eligibility Test Admit Card will contain candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, exam venue and other details.
How much is the KSET Application Fee?
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 650/-|
Late fee of Rs.250/-has to be paid by candidates who apply online applications after the last date till the extended period.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
How to fill KSET Application Form 2021?
To fill Karnataka SET Online Application Form follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal that is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Now hit on “Notification” tab, available in menu bar.
- From the drop down list you have to hit on “Download Notification” link.
- Select the language of notification.
- PDF file of Karnataka SET Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You need to read all the details mentioned in KSET Notification.
- Afterwards you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to register yourself and get your registration ID and password.
- After obtaining ID and password you have to login to your account by using the same.
- Now fill Karnataka SET Application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents. Then press “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to the below mentioned address.
KSET 2021 Notification: Download Here
KSET Official Site: Press Here
How can I Download KSET Karnataka Result?
KSET 2021 Result will be declared after the successful conduction of exam. Result will be available in online mode on the official website. Candidates can use their registration ID and Password to download their KSET Result.
Qualifying Criteria for Karnataka SET:
- GENERAL [GM]: 40% Aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together
- SC / ST/ CAT-I / II A/ II B / III A / III B / PWD: 35% Aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together.
Karnataka KSET Selection Process
Candidates have to clear the KSET 2021 to get selected for the Lecturer and Assistant Professor Post. Qualified candidates then have to appear in the Counselling Round followed by Document Verification. Candidates have to carry original documents for verification.
Also, Visit these Recommended Links:
|KSET Hall Ticket||Details|
Karnataka SET Exam Notification
Manasa Gangothri organizes the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) every year. Candidates who clear this Exam will be hired as lecturer or Assistant professor in a University or college.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka SET 2021 must read the Notification of KSET or KSET Notification in Detail and check their eligibility. After that, candidates who fulfill the required eligibility have to fill online application form.
Check Out: List of Universities in Karnataka
Karnataka SET 2021 Exam
Karnataka SET is organizing in 39 various subjects. Result of Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be declared after successful conduction of exam. Selected candidates will be eligible to apply for the assistant professor job in the state of Karnataka.
To collect more information about KSET Notification 2021, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Govt Jobs in Karnataka||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|