LIC AAO Recruitment
Life Insurance Corporation of India has decided to hire skilled and career-oriented contenders with the motive to fill Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs Vacancies. Regarding this LIC AAO Recruitment 2021 will be released soon.
So, students who possess required eligibility criteria can avail this wonderful opportunity by applying online for LIC AAO Vacancy. To get full details of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment, you must check the below part of the page.
Overview of LIC AAO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Recruitment /Organization Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Posts||AAO|
|No. of LIC AAO Job Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Closing Date of Application||Updating Soon|
|Prelims Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Jobs Location||Across India|
|Application Process||Apply Online|
|Basic pay||Rs.32795/- per month|
|Scale of Pay||Rs.32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315|
|Total Emolument||Rs.56,000/- per month|
|Age limitation||21 to 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/ PWD)|
LIC AAO Recruitment
Disciplines for LIC AAO Recruitment:
- AAO (Generalist)
- AAO (IT)
- AAO (CA)
- AAO (Actuarial)
- AAO (Rajbhasha)
Required LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants in possession of the following educational qualifications are eligible to participate in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs:
|AAO (Generalist)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|AAO (IT)||Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics|
|AAO (CA)||Bachelor’s Degree/ passed Final Examination of ICAI|
|For AAO (Actuarial)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline; passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India|
|For AAO (Rajbhasha)||Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation|
Grab Today: Best State Government Jobs
LIC AAO Age Limit:
To apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO Recruitment reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as mentioned below:
|Categories||Age Relaxation (Years)|
|SC/ST & ECO/SSCO (GEN)||05|
|PWD (GEN) & ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10|
|LIC Employees||Further Relaxation|
of 5 Years
LIC AAO 2021 Selection Procedure:
According to LIC AAO Selection Procedure candidates will have to undergo three tier process as given below
LIC AAO Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Logical reasoning||30||90||120 minutes|
More Links related to LIC AAO
|LIC AAO Admit Card||LIC AAO Syllabus|
|LIC AAO Previous Year Papers||Books for LIC AAO|
How to Apply For LIC AAO Recruitment 2021?
Aspirants can fill up and submit the LIC AAO Recruitment Application Form by the help of below mentioned instructions:
- Visit the official website – www.licindia.in
- Press ‘Careers’ option given at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2021” link on the next page.
- Read the complete LIC AAO Notification and select LIC AAO Apply Online link available there.
- Fill the LIC AAO Online Application Form 2021 and make the payment of fee.
- Upload the scanned documents and submit your LIC AAO Online Form.
- Keep a hard copy of online submitted LIC AAO Application Form for further usage.
Application Fee for LIC India AAO Recruitment:
While applying for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies, payment of fee can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Category||LIC AAO Recruitment Fees|
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Interesting Facts About Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC):
- LIC is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company.
- Established in Kolkata in 1818
- LIC was the first company to offer life insurance coverage in India.
- Life Insurance Corporation was earlier recognized as Hindustan Insurance Society.
- The headquarters of LIC is located in Mumbai.
- It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of Rs.2,529,390 crore (2016). It had total life fund of Rs.1,433,103.14 crore and total number of policies sold coming in at Rs.367.82 lakh in the year (2012-13).
- Today LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 8 zonal offices, around 113 divisional offices, 2,048 branches and 1408 satellite offices and the Central Office.
- It also has a network of 1,537,064 individual agents, 342 Corporate Agents, 109 Referral Agents, 114 Brokers and 42 Banks to provide life insurance services to the public.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
LIC AAO 2021 Recruitment Overview:
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com update here every Government Jobs Opportunity published officially and on platforms like Rojgar Samachar. Complete details related to Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO Notification such as Total LIC AAO vacancies, Eligibility criteria, Salary Structure, Educational qualification, Application procedure, Application fees, Selection procedure, are available on this page. We update this page on regular basis so candidates are advised to keep visiting with this page and also bookmark this page.
People Also Search For
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Best Jobs In India|