Lloyd Law College
LLC or Lloyd Law College is a law school in India which is situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh approved by the Bar Council of India. Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, a premier educational institution offering legal education was established in 2003.
It offers five years integrated course in B.A LL.B and 3 years LL.B. Check Lloyd Law College 2022 Admission, Courses & Fees Details from below page.
Highlights of Lloyd Law College:
|Also Known As||Lloyd Greater Noida|
|Exams Conducted||Lloyd Entrance Test (LET)|
|Accepted Exams||CLAT, Lloyd Entrance Test (LET)|
|Popular Courses||B.A. LL.B. , LL.B.|
|Total Courses||2 courses across 1 stream|
Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College Study:
LLC Law College provides a unique prospect to study law with a nation-wide academic reputation. The college endeavors towards bringing social, political and economic change with the help of law.
Lloyd Law College Courses Offered:
LLC is one of the colleges in India to offer conjoined degree course of B.A.LL.B that combine law degrees with papers in liberal arts. LLC offers five year dual degree integrated course in B.A. LL.B and 3 years LL.B.
- B.A. LL.B
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
What is Lloyd Law College Eligibility Criteria 2022?
BA LLB- 5 Year Integrated Program
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for general category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
- Candidates appearing for the annual examination in March/April are also eligible for the course.
- Applicant should not be more than 25 years as on 1st July 2018.
LLB-3 Year program
- Candidates must be a graduate (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized college/university, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
- Candidates appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April and those appearing in semester examinations in May-June are also eligible for the above course.
What is Lloyd Law College Fees Structure 2022?
Facilities provided by college: Moot Court (Law), A/C Classrooms, Labs, Hostel, Sports Complex, Gym, Library, Cafeteria, Wi-Fi Campus, Shuttle Service, Auditorium, Hospital / Medical Facilities. Check Lloyd Law or LLC College Fees from below table.
Want to Know? List of Fake Universities
What is Lloyd Law College Admission 2022 Process?
Admission to the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year/LL.B. Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET’ & Personal Interview of the student.
- Entrance Test ‘LET’
- Personal Interview
- Entrance Test CLAT
- Personal Interview
Lloyd Law College Entrance Exam
- Duration of examination: 120 Minutes
- There will be 5 sections (Section – I to V) comprising of Multiple Choice Questions
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking
For BA LLB (5 years) – Subjects and Marks Distribution
|Section||No. of Questions||Total|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|English including Comprehension||30||30|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||40||40|
For BA LLB (3 years) – Subjects and Marks Distribution
|Section||No. of Questions||Total|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||35||35|
|English Language Comprehension||40||40|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||35||35|
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Written Exam
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- English including Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness
What is Dress Code of Lloyd Law College?
All the students are expected to be formal, decently and MORALLY dressed in college uniform while in the college and should be punctual, regular in attending classes and disciplined throughout their study.
Girl students are specifically directed to wear / cover minimum ‘neck to knee’. Students should follow the prescribed dress code and must maintain the decorum of the educational institution.
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday – Advocate Uniform (without band)
- Wednesday, Thursday – Casuals
- Saturday – Western or Indian Formals
- Program / Functions – Shall be announced in advance
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Lloyd Law College Placement
- Final year students are given rigorous training keeping in view the requirements of their recruiters and needs of the industry.
- The placement process begins with inviting various industry partners on campus to interact with the students and share information such as organization culture, career and growth prospects, roles and responsibilities and remuneration details.
- The interested students then, undergo the selection process which consists of Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and interview round. Once the joining formalities are confirmed, our team ensures a seamless joining of selected students.
You Can Also Check: Law Entrance Exams
Lloyd Law College Ranking
Lloyd Law College aims at providing its students with a dynamic and innovative environment for comprehensive growth. Lloyd Law College endeavors to amalgamate quality education with practical knowledge. That is the reason it marks 07 Rank in Top 10 Law Colleges In Delhi NCR.
Lloyd Law College Reviews
“The College Environment Is Good And It Has Good Faculty.”
Arguably, it is one of the best engineering college of the country and at par with most of the IITs. According to me, life in this college is probably most amazing.
Good college with healthy environment and good canteen. Hygienic conditions though on construction. Amazing facility. Overall a good college.
“Something Which Cannot Be Missed”
Lloyd Law College has very flexible timings for its students. Classes begin at 9:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm. The college boasts a very good and skilled talent.
One of the student of this university said “I am here since last 1 year and i didn’t get what i have expected by this college. College infrastructure is very good faculties are good”
“Place To Explore Ideas Of Life With Faculty Members”
The experience in this college being a student of law section, is good enough to enjoy every part of law related subjects.
“The College Is Good And Provides A Better Learning”
A large number of students have been placed in the most reputed law firms, corporate houses, LPOs and NGOs. There is a career guidance scheme for 4th and 5th-year students and is compulsory for every student. In this, the students are trained as per the employability requirements.
Get Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
How to Apply for Lloyd Law College Admission 2022?
- Initially you need to visit official website that is www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in.
- Go to “Admission” section and hit the link.
- Select appropriate link related to course.
- Hit suitable link related to “Lloyd Law College Apply Online”/
- Fill Lloyd Law College Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents along with Lloyd Law College Application Form.
- Check Lloyd Law College Online Form at once and press “Submit” button.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida 2022:
Lloyd Law College has a full-fledged student cum faculty body working towards placements as well as internship opportunities available in the national as well as the international legal arena. It offers five years integrated course in B.A LL.B and 3 years LL.B course with specialization in different areas of law.
We hope that you are satisfied with the above provided details of Lloyd Law College Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. If you found any query or doubts related to Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, then you may type your comment in below provided comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||UGC Approved University List|
|Online Quiz||Scholarship in India|