Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment
Apply Online for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2022 From here!! Maharashtra Post Office circle, Mumbai has circulated an employment notification for filling up 3026 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. Eligible Candidates who are looking for job in Maharashtra can apply for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 by submitting application form before last date that is 05th June 2022.
For Maharashtra Post Office Jobs, candidates need to submit Maharashtra Post Office Application Form as per the prescribed format mentioned at the below address on or before closing date of notification. Before Applying for Maharashtra Post Office notification, you are suggested to go through the complete eligibility conditions provided below on this page for your easiness.
Details about Gujarat Post Office Recruitment:
|Postal Recruitment Authority Known as||Maharashtra Postal Department|
|Name of Notification||Maharashtra Postal Department Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Total Seats Requirement||3026|
|Last Date of Online Form||05-06-2022|
|Criteria of Selection||Written Exam/Merit List|
|Post Vacancy Name||GDS|
|Method of Application||Online Application Form|
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment
Maharashtra Post Office vacancy details:
Gramin Dak Sevak: 3026
- To get eligible for Maharashtra Post Office vacancies, candidates must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS post.
Age criteria for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Jobs:
Candidates must have minimum age that is 18 years and the maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years as on the last date of receipt of application form.
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years*
Selection of candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak will be based on
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Application Fee
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Do You Know: How to Pay Fees Online
Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, visit the official portal of the organization that is http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/ to apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2022.
- You have to hit on “Maharashtra” link available on the home page.
- A detailed PDF file of Maharashtra Post Office Notification will be appeared on your screen.
- Read all the details regarding Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment carefully and check your eligibility.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button present on previous page.
- Fill the form in correct manner and Upload required documents and certificates with online application form in proper manner.
- Finally, press “submit” button stable at last of the page. download and take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Press Here For: Maharashtra Post Office Apply Online Link
Press Here: Maharashtra Post Office Registration Link
Press Here For: Maharashtra Post Office Official Link
Documents required along with Application Form:
- proof of age
- proof of Educational Qualification
- proof of Technical Qualification
- Driving License
- Trade experience of respective post
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate/Permanent Residential Certificate or any certificate
- Certificate to be produced for Other Backward Classes
Check Now: Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra
Last date to send prescribed application form: 05-06-2022
Candidates must hit on the official link of the website on regular basis if they wish to attain more information about Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2022.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs As Per Your Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|