MH CET LAW 2021
Get MH CET Law Exam details!!! To get full time admission in LL.B (5 Yrs) Regular they must have to fill and submit MH CET LAW 2021 Application Form before the last date.
The national-level law examination will be conducted in online. Candidates who wish to take admission in the undergraduate law programmes they need to appear in MH CET Law 2021 and qualify it as well.
MH CET Law Exam Details:
|Exam name||Maharashtra Common Law Entrance Exam|
|Exam type||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Conducting authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
MH CET Law 2021 Important Dates:
For 5 Year LLB:
|Starting of application form||Last week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||Last week of January to 2nd week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of May 2021|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of July 2021|
For 3 Year LLB:
|Starting of application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||4th week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2021|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2021|
|Starting of counselling||2nd week of July 2021|
There are certain criteria that the candidate needs to satisfy even after passing the examination MH CET Law. The authorities have decided to conduct MH CET LAW 2021 on scheduled date.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of MH CET LAW 2021 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MH CET LAW 2021
MH CET LAW Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply after satisfy the given below eligibility criteria including nationality, residential and qualification:
Nationality: A candidate should be an Indian national.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for appearing the exam.
Candidate must hold the graduate or post graduate degree from any recognized institution in any stream. Contenders must have 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved categories).
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities using a Scribe
The Visually impaired candidates can use their own scribe at their own cost during the On Line CET. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The Scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination.
- The person acting as a Scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
- The Scribe can be from any academic discipline.
- Both, the candidate as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned below.
- The candidate who uses a Scribe shall be eligible for Compensatory Time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- Only candidates registered for Compensatory time will be allowed such concessions.
MH CET Law Application Fee:
The application fee is to be paid through online mode only. Candidates can deposit the fee using internet payment/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/Master card/Maestro)/internet banking/IMPS/cash cards/mobile wallet.
|For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), All Indian Candidates belonging to all categories, J&K Migrants candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For reserved category candidates of Maharashtra||Rs. 400/-|
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned here:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in Online (Computer Based Test) mode in multiple sessions.
- Type of Question: Question paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking.
- Duration of Exam: The time will be given is two hours.
- Medium of Paper: The question paper will be published in English and in Marathi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30|
Centres of Examination:
|1.Centers within Maharashtra|
|2. Out-Side Maharashtra Centers|
MH CET Law 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates will have to visit the www.dhepune.gov.in / www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for on-line Test. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS.
MH CET Law 2021 Syllabus
Candidates after downloading admit card of MH CET Law 2021, must check MH CET Law Syllabus to know the exam pattern and syllabus of exam well. By doing this, candidates will get an idea about important topics, weightage of exam
MH CET Law 2021 Result
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download their MH CET Law Result when its official uploaded on the website.
Grab Now: Latest Law Jobs
How to fill MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required to follow the below given steps to fill MH CET Law Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra State that is dhepune.gov.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to CET CELL tab available in the menu bar
- Now on reaching new page tap to “MAH-LL.B 5 year – CET Information Brochure 2021” link under Information Brochures tab
- Now read the MH CET Law 2021 Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “LL.B-5 year CET Application Form 2021” link.
- After that press ‘Tap here for New Registration’ link
- Fill your basic details such as name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Then, hit on “Save & Next” button.
- Are you sure the data entered in is correct as No change/edit of application will be allowed after “final Submit”. If yes hit “OK”. Otherwise, hit “CANCEL”.
- Note down your provisional registration number & password given on the top of page.
Step-2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Proceed to upload your recent scanned colour photograph and signature.
- Now “Choose File” option to select images and hit on “Upload” to upload images.
- The Dimension of Photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- The Dimension of Signature should be 140 x 60 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- The size of file should be between 20kb-50kb (photograph) & 10kb-20kb (signature) in JPEG format.
- Then, hit on “Next” button.
Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Now, fill your basic details such as category, Do you belong to Maharashtra state?, Are you domicile of Maharashtra?, Have you Passed XI std examination?, exam centre preferences, etc.
- You also have to fill personal details such as date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, address, etc.
- Verify your filled details by hitting on “Validate your Details” button.
- Then, hit on “Save and Next” button.
- Fill your qualification details & verify by clicking on “Validate your Details” button.
- Then, hit on “Save and Next” button.
- Check all the filled details & hit on “Final Submit” button.
Step-4: Pay Application Fee
- Fill your card details & hit on “Make Payment” button.
- You will be redirected to the online payment gateway.
- Choose any one of the payment mode and enter the required fee details.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ tab and pay the fee.
Step-5: Take Printout of Application Form
- On successful completion of the application form take the printout of it.
- Keep extra printouts of it for future references.
Press Here For: MAH- LLB (5 Years) CET Link
Check: MAH-LL.B.3 Years CET Link
If you have any problem: kindly send mail to:
Check Also: Law Entrance Exams
Candidates can go through the above Official Link to grab rest details of MH CET LAW 2021. Aspirants can bookmark this web page recruitmentresult.com using Ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|UGC Approved University List||How To Reduce Negative Marking|
|List of Fake Universities||Top Colleges in India|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Scholarship in India|