Microsoft Recruitment Apply Online Link is available on this page!! In order to apply for Microsoft Careers India For Freshers, you are suggested to ensure required criteria. Eligible candidates for Microsoft Graduate Recruitment have to submit their online applications. To know more about Microsoft India Jobs, move your cursor downwards.
|Microsoft Experienced Professional Jobs||Check Here|
|Microsoft Students And Graduates Jobs||Check Here|
|Microsoft Sign in||Check Here|
|Microsoft Career Opportunities FAQ’s||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Microsoft Careers India Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Microsoft
- Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment Details: Cloud Solution Architect (OPEX), Customer Success Account Manager, Principal Software Engineer, Specialist Manager, Solutions Architect – Data & AI and others
- Last Date To Apply For Microsoft Technology Recruitment: Check Below
Do You Know About the Requisite Microsoft Recruitment Criteria?
How Many Vacancies Are Available In Microsoft?
- Cloud Solution Architect (OPEX)
- Customer Success Account Manager
- Principal Software Engineer
- Specialist Manager
- Solutions Architect – Data & AI
- Senior Program Manager
- Specialist – Cloud & Enterprise Migration
- ASIA Digital Tech Specialist – F&O
- Digital Specialist – Public Cloud Infra & Apps
- Account Executive
- Commercial Executive
- Commercial Executive – APAC / India
- Customer Engineer
- Technical Specialist
- ASIA Digital Technical Specialist – CRM
- Digital Technical Specialist – Microsoft Teams / Cloud Security
- Azure (Apps & Infra) Technology Leader
- Partner Technology Strategist | Springboard Program
Grab Today: Latest Private Jobs
Is There Any Other Skills Required For Microsoft Indian Careers?
- Ability to do work in team and in pressure
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Good analytical skills and managing skills
- Excellent Planning Skills
- Diversity & ethical behavior
- Ability to work independently and have Negotiation skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Decision making
Do You Know About Microsoft Recruitment Process?
Stage I: Written Exam
Stage II: Personal Interview
Stage III: HR Round
How Much Salary Will Be Given For Microsoft Job Openings?
As Per The Norms
Grab Today: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021?
To Apply for Microsoft India Recruitment you are suggested to follow below mentioned hassle free steps:
Step1: Log on official website of company that is www.microsoft.com for Microsoft Career Openings.
Step2: Move your cursor towards “Careers” which is available at the bottom of the home page.
Step3: Go Through “Search Jobs” tab available at the menu bar.
Step4: Select the job category and hit the appropriate link of Microsoft Offline Recruitment.
Step5: Ensure requirements and eligible candidates have to press “Apply Now” button.
Step6: Fill the Microsoft Application form and Upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
Step7: Recheck Microsoft Online Application Form and take a print out of the same for further use.
Press Here For: Microsoft Recruitment Apply Online
Microsoft Jobs in India
Aspirants looking for new career in private sector can go through latest Microsoft Current Job Openings in India. Currently, Microsoft Recruitment Notification has been circulated to hire fresher’s as well experienced candidates.
Candidates interested to apply for Microsoft India Jobs must go through online mode and press suitable apply online link to fill Microsoft Application Form. Aspirants must submit Microsoft Online Application Form on or before the closing date.
Last Date to Apply: Ongoing
Job seekers can visit the Official Link and they will get further information about Microsoft Recruitment 2021. If you have any query regarding Microsoft Recruitment in Mumbai then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|