MP ITI Counselling
Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department will organize MP ITI Counselling for admission to ITI course in various Trades. Online Registration will be started soon. More details about MP ITI Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment and Procedure etc are given below.
Overview of MP ITI Counselling 2021:
|MP ITI 2021 Highlights|
|Name of Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department|
|MP ITI Counselling Registration Opening Date||Notify Soon|
|MP ITI Counselling Apply Online Last Date||Notify Soon|
|MP ITI Counselling Dates||Notify Soon|
Check These Important Links Related to MP ITI:
|MP ITI Admission||Get Details|
|MP ITI Official Website||Press Here|
MP ITI Counselling
Courses Offered In MP ITI:
- Electrician, Turner
- Fitter, Draftsman Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Tools & Die Maker
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
MP ITI Counselling Procedure:
To fill MP ITI Online Form, applicants must follow below provided steps:
- Visit the official site i.e. iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Select “ITI Counselling” link.
- After that hit on “services” tab
- Follow below given steps for completion of Counseling Process.
MP ITI 1st Counselling:
- Candidates have to register themselves for counselling process.
- Hit on “online registration” link
- Fill all required details in proper manner.
- Hit “submit” button available at last of the page.
- For making payment, press “save data” tab
- Follow “proceed to payment for registration” link.
- Take a printout copy of complete registration form for future use.
Get Here Updated: Counselling Schedule
MP ITI 2nd Counselling:
- First of all, visit official website that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Follow “ITI counseling” link available at the home page.
- Now, hit on “Login for Choice Filling” link for filling online choice.
- After that, press “View Instructions” link
- Read complete information available on that page
- Then submit it within given time period.
- After that, choice filling page will be opened on your screen.
- Applicants have to enter correct registration id and password for log in.
- Now, fill all required details and go through the “submit” button.
- Your online choice filling registration form will be submitted.
- Applicant should take a printout copy of the same.
MP ITI 3rd Counselling:
- Candidates will be called for counseling process for document verification and fees submission.
- Candidate must bring Original Documents along with their course Fees to Centre.
- The General candidates will be called first where they would be allotted seats.
- MP ITI Seat Allotment will be based on merit.
- Reserved categorized candidates like SC/ST/OBC seats will be filled on the basis of counseling based merit.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
FAQs Regarding MP ITI 2021 Counselling:
Question: What are the Documents Required for Counselling?
- You must bring certificates/ documents for verification.
- 4 Recent Passport size color pass port size photo should be brought.
- Class XII Hall Ticket copy
- Class XII or Equivalent Exam Marks Sheet
- Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth
- e-admit Card
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states
- SC/ST Community Certificate as specified
- Student Profile should be filled by the student
- Affidavit by the student & parent.
Check Out List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
Question: What is Registration Fee for Counselling?
- Appearing students have to pay Rs. 85 as registration fee for participating in counseling in which Rs. 35 would be paid at the time of registration and Rs. 50/- to lock for choice filling.
- If any error occur in registration form, then it can be correct by paying Rs. 15/- more at the registration time by the candidate.
- If any individual wants to fill new registration form for new choice then he/she required to pay Rs.50 for new choice option.
- The registration fee can be paid through internet banking, ATM/ debit card or credit card.
Question: Do I need to be physically present at the time of Counselling?
Yes, applicant needs to be present during Madhya Pradesh ITI Counselling along with required documents.
Check Now List Of: Entrance Exam in India
MP ITI Counselling 2021 Details:
MP ITI Counseling 2021 is organized in various phases such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd and others for those candidates. Those who will qualify in exam, candidates may appear for MP ITI Counselling for admission to ITI Courses in various trades such as Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, and Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical / Civil), COPA.
People May Also Search For:
- MP ITI Counselling List 2021
- MP ITI Counselling 2021 Date
- MP ITI Counselling Result
- MP ITI Counselling Merit List
- MP ITI Counselling Schedule
- MP ITI Counselling Process
- MP ITI Counselling Fees
- MP ITI Counselling Second Round
- MP ITI Counselling Date
- MP ITI Counselling First List
- MP Online ITI Counselling Choice Filling
- MP ITI Second Counselling
- MP ITI Counselling Schedule
- MP ITI Third Counselling
- MP Online ITI Counselling
Candidates can register for Counselling by filling the MP ITI Counselling Online Application Form till the last date. Online Registration has been started.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|Top Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Best Career Opportunities|