MP Police Recruitment
MPPEB is going to conduct MP Police Recruitment Test for filling up 4000 posts of Constable. Interested candidates can apply online for latest MP Police Bharti Notification and applied candidates will then be called for recruitment test. There are 3862 GD Constable vacant posts and 138 Radio Constable posts.
Highlights of MP Police Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Posts||GD Constable & Radio Constable|
|Number of Vacancy||4000|
Read details of MP Police Constable Recruitment and MP Police SI Recruitment from this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com Check eligibility, education qualification, pay scale, applying process etc
- MP Police Constable Advertisement Date – 25-11-2020
- MP Police Constable Online Application Start Date – 24-12-2020
- MP Police Constable Online Application Last Date – 07-01-2021
- Application Correction Last Date – 12-01-2021
- MP Police Constable Exam Date – 06-03-2021
- MP Police Constable Admit Card Date : February 2021
MP Police Recruitment
Q1: MP Police Job Openings:
- GD Constable: 3862 Posts
- Radio Constable: 138 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution:
MP Police GD Constable Vacancy:
|Ex Serv (10%)||104||104||62||78||39||387|
MP Police Radio Constable Vacancy:
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment?
MP Police Constable Eligibility: Those applying for Constable & Head Constable Jobs must pass 10th /12th from a well-known Board or Institute.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: What is the MP Police Recruitment Age Limit?
Age Limit (as on 01 August 2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male) – 33 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Female)/ OBC/ SC/ ST – 38 Years
Q4: What is the Remuneration for MP Police Jobs?
MP Police Constable Job: Rs. 5200 -20200/-
Check Related Links
|MP Police Syllabus|
|MP Police Admit Card|
|MP Police Result|
Q6: Explain the Selection Procedure:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment on the basis of listed sessions.
|For Constable & SI Posts|
|Tier 1||Written Exam|
|Tier 2||PET/ PST|
|Tier 3||Merit List|
From Here: Find More Police Jobs
Q7: MP Police Recruitment Apply Online:
Aspirants may follow listed guidelines to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2019.
- Visit official website of Professional Examination Board, Bhopal i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in
- Choose “Online Form” link from the menu bar.
- “Police Recruitment Test” box will be appeared on the screen.
- Press on “online form” and start filling up the asked details.
- Upload documents along with MP Police Online Form and pay your fees.
- Submit application form & carry hard copy of same for further need.
Get Here: MP Police Vacancy Online Form
Check Out: MP Police Official Website
Check Official Link for knowing more details about MP Police Recruitment 2019. Stay connected with us for getting more updates from time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Jobs in MP||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Defence Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|