MP Vyapam Admit Card 2019
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has recently released the MP Vyapam Admit Card 2019 for General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST). MP Vyapam GNTST PNST is going to be conducted on 07-07-2019 & 08-07-2019. Candidates must download their MP Vyapam Hall Ticket to be allowed to appear in the examination.
MP Vyapam Exam Highlights
- Name of the Authority: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(MPPEB)
- Exam Name: General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)
- Exam Date: 07-07-2019 and 08-07-2019
- MP Vyapam Admit Card Status: Available
- Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in.
MP Vyapam Admit Card
Way To Download MP Vyapam Exam Admit Card
- Visit to the official portal of the organization to download MP Vyapam Hall Ticket which is peb.mp.gov.in
- Go through “Latest Update” section available at the middle of the home page.
- Hit on “Admit Card – General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2019” link under this section.
- Now hit on “Application Number” and Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY) in the provided space.
- And then hit on “Search” button.
- MP Vyapam Hall Ticket will show at your computer screen.
- Download MP Vyapam Exam Admit Card.
- You can save MP Vyapam Admit Card also.
- At last, you need to take a print out of MP Vyapam Exam Admit Card for exam purpose.
MP Vyapam Admit Card Download
|MP Vyapam Recruitment||Get Details|
|MP Vyapam Result||Get Details|
|MP VYAPAM Syllabus||Get Details|
|MP VYAPAM Answer Key||Get Details|
|MP Vyapam Admit Card Download|
|MP Vyapam Hall Ticket||Get Here|
|Official Website||Hit Here|
MP Vyapam Exam Instructions
- The test-related mock test is available at www.peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates come to know about the examination process and join them for the exam.
- Mock Test is available on PEB Website www.peb.mp.gov.in, Candidate should study about online appearing in the examination.
- The admission in the examination hall will be given after the procedure of biometric method.
- Candidate can enter the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
- The scores earned by the candidate after the examination expiry will be displayed on the computer screen.
- After the completion of online examination, the score will be displayed on the computer screen.
MP Vyapam Exam Pattern
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type (CBT).
- The Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
- Time Duration for the Examination Will be 02 Hours.
- The Question Paper Will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Things Prohibited/ Required At MP Vyapam Exam Center
- Candidate should compulsorily submit the self-attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Center.
- E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
- It is compulsory to have a self-signed photograph in the second part of it.
- It is forbidden to take any other material except the original entrance and the original identity card at the examination center.
- Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID is allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Any kind of calculator, beepers, pagers, mobile, cell phone or any other electric device etc. are totally prohibited in the examination hall.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is going to General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2019 on 07-07-2019 and 08-07-2019. Candidates going to appear in the examination can download their MP Vyapam Admit Card with the help of this web page.
कोई भी एडमिट कार्ड पोस्ट द्वारा उम्मीदवारों के घर तक नहीं पहुंचेगा, इसे केवल आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर डाउनलोड किया जा सकता है। अंतिम चयन तक हॉल टिकट को संरक्षित किया जाना चाहिए। उम्मीदवारों को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से या ऊपर दिए गए लिंक की मदद से अपना एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करना चाहिए।
For rest information regarding MP Vyapam Admit Card 2019, candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. Stay in touch with this page to get the latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Last Minute Exam Study – Tips||How to Make a Study Guide|
|Written Exam Techniques||How To Solve Objective Type Question Papers|
|How To Solve A Problem In Exam Correctly||How To Score Good Grades|