Check Latest Update regarding MPPSC Notification on this page!! In order to help keen candidates we have provided List of Madhya Pradesh PSC Notification here. Apart from it, you may check MPPSC Exam Calendar also for getting details about latest and upcoming examinations directly from here.
|MPPSC Syllabus||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC Cut Off||MPPSC Question Paper|
MPPSC Recruitment Notification Details 2022
State Public Service Commission must be consulted in all matters of recruitment except for the posts specified in the Constitution of India under Article 320, clause (4) of Article 16, Article 335 and 336 to be read along with State Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulations. Recruitment to the State Services as per the MPPSC Notification is made through:
- Direct Selection
- Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one State Government to another.
MPPSC Vacancies 2022
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the examination for providing Government Jobs to the candidates in various departments. Here we are providing the list of Positions under Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022, so please have a glance.
- Deputy District President
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent (District Jail)
- Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- District Registrar
- Employment Officer
- Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations
- Labour Officer
- Chief Municipal Officer
- Assistant Director
- Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat)
- Block Development Officer
- District Coordinator
- Area Coordinator
- Child Development Project Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Superintendent of Jail
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Deputy Registrar
- Naib Tehsildar
- Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Sub District President (Department of General Administration),
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home (Police) Department,
- District Jail (Prison Department),
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department),
- District Registrar (Commercial Tax Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration & Development Department),
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department),
- Assistant Director,
- District Supply Officer (Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department),
- Assistant Director (Women & Child Department),
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Department),
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Transport Department),
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Prison Department),
- Excise Sub Inspector (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Naib Tahsildar (Revenue Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration and Development Department)
Here we are providing the complete eligibility as per the requirement of the organization and mentioned in MPPSC Notification 2022. Candidates keen to apply for the MPPSC 2022 Notification can check the complete requirements in appropriate manner by moving their cursor downwards.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications, which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to professional or technical degree, would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
Search From Here: Jobs By Qualification
A Candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty-one) years and must not have attained the age of 30 (thirty) years on the first of January to apply against the MPPSC Notification 2022.
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age limit prescribed above, will be relaxable to the following extent according to the MPPSC Notification 2022:-
|Domiciled in Madhya|
Pradesh belongs to
a caste or tribe or
other backward class
|Candidate is a bonafide|
repatriate of Indian origin from
|candidate repatriate or|
displaced person belongs
to scheduled castes, scheduled
tribes or other backward classes
as notified by Government of
Madhya Pradesh and domiciled
in Madhya Pradesh
|Candidate is a widow, divorcee|
or abandoned at the time of her
|Candidate holds a green card inhis/her name under the FamilyWelfare Programme||2 years|
|Candidate is a forward-caste partner of a prize-winning couple under Inter Caste Marriage Scheme sponsoredby the Tribal, Harijan and Backward Class Welfare Department||5 years|
|Candidate is a sportsman honored with the “VikramAward” as per GAD Memo||5 years|
Grab Today: Best State Government Jobs
MPPSC Duties Details
Madhya Pradesh is the largest state of India in terms of area. Most of its area is covered by forests. So it contains a number of National Parks and Sanctuaries. To give advice to government on the following matters:
- All disciplinary actions on the officers of the state
- Promotion of Officers
- Conduct Examination in various government departments
- Protection and Fixation of Salary of State Govt Employees
- To recommend candidates for direct recruitment.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam 2022 Details
According to the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Notification 2022, organization conducts two types of examinations which are well described below. Apart from it, contenders can check the details regarding the positions for which Combined Competitive Examination is conducted under MPPSC Notification 2022, so why are you still waiting? Go ahead and check the complete details soon.
|Departmental Examinations||Promotion Purpose|
|Combined Competitive Examination||For Fresh Recruitment|
Read Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
MPPSC Exam Date 2022
Well, after the completion of MPPSC Registration Process, aspirants were surely in search of MPPSC 2022 Exam Date!!! Those aspirants are suggested to check MPPSC exam calendar 2022 from here according to the particular positions.
MPPSC Admit Card
MPPSC 2022 Admit Card will soon be available on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. mppsc.nic.in Candidates who are preparing for MPPSC Pre 2022, they can download MPPSC Admit Card 2022 Prelims through this page before MPPSC 2022 Pre Exam Date.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam 2022
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various employment exams every year for recruiting skilled and deserving contenders under various different Posts according to the MPPSC Notification 2022. Some of Exams are listed below:
- SahayakSanchalakKrishipariksha (ADA Assistant Director Agriculture)
- Zila Malaria Adhikaripariksha (District malaria officer Recruitment)
- DantShalyaChikitsaBhartipariksha (Dental Surgery recruitment examination)
- Khaniadhikari (Mining officer Recruitment examination)
- SahayakKrishiyantri (Assistant Agriculture Engineer)
- SahayakPradhyapak (Assistant Principal Examination)
- Rajya Abhiyantriki Sewapariksha (State Engineering Services Examination)
You Can Also Check: Jobs by Organization
General Instructions related to MPPSC Notification 2022
- Candidates who have appeared in an examination but results are not declared will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination as per the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2022 or MPPSC 2022 notification.
- All such candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the State Services (Main) Examination, will require to produce mark sheet/proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application form for the Main Examination as per the requirements of MPPSC Notification 2022.
- MPPSC Application Form 2022, not accompanied by the mark sheet/proof of passing the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualifying examination, shall be rejected.
Check Also: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
MPPSC Question Paper
MPSC is going to conduct MPPSC recruitment 2022 to recruit candidates at various government post and services. So those who are going to take part in these upcoming exams can download MPPSC Question Paper from below segment of this page.
Aspirants, who’ve applied for MPPSC 2022 Notification PDF, are advised to start practice through MPPSC 2022 syllabus as they help you to prepare better for the exam. Candidates can download Last 10 Previous (Old) Year Papers Sample PDF through this page.
MPPSC Answer Key
Contenders who are going to appear in upcoming MPPSC Exam are advised to get MPPSC 2022 Answer Key from here. To download State Forest Service Exam Answer Sheet, you need to follow the instructions given below.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will made available MPPSC Answer Sheet 2022 on its official website and our visitors need not to go anywhere as we provide direct link on this page. So, stay tuned and till then grab other details from below.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is soon going to organize State Forest Service and State Service Exam. After successfully commencing the examination the authorities will declare the MPPSC SET Result 2022 at the official website i.e. mppsc.gov.in.
Those who will get clear MPPSC Result 2022 of the foresaid examination will become eligible to appear in further selection procedure. Rest details about MPPSC Pre Result 2022 are available in below section of this page.
After checking MPPSC Score Card 2022, candidates can also download MPPSC 2022 Cut off through this page. Cut off are minimum qualifying marks which the candidate must obtain to qualify a particular selection round.
Press Here: MPPSC Official Website
Candidates can also bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding MPPSC Notification 2022.