National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released latest Vacancy Notification entitled as NABARD Recruitment 2021. Through this advertisement, 162 Manager/Assistant Manager in Grade A and Grade B Vacancy are vacant.
So, interested candidates can apply online for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 by submitting their application form till the last date that is 07-08-2021.
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Highlights:
|Position||Manager/Asst Manager (Grade A/B)|
|Total NABARD Job Vacancy||162|
|Starting Date for NABARD Recruitment||Ongoing|
|NABARD Recruitment Last Date||07-08-2021|
|Starting Date for Submitting Online Application||17 July 2021|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||07 August 2021|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A RDBS Exam Date||Last Week of August 2021/First Week of September 2021|
|NABARD Manager Grade B Exam Date||Last Week of August 2021/First Week of September 2021|
|S. No.||Post Name||Total NABARD Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager (RDBS)||148|
|2||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha)||05|
|3||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||02|
|4||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)||07|
NABARD Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with at least 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Institution to apply for NABARD Jobs.
Grab More: Graduate Jobs
NABARD Age Limit:
- Age of contenders applying for NABARD Grade A Vacancy must be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-07-2021. i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-2000.
- Age Limit for NABARD Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS): Candidates age should be in between 25 to 40 years as on 01.07.2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 01-07-1981 and not later than 01-07-1996.
- Age Limit for NABARD Grade B: Candidates age should be in between 25 to 32 years as on 01.07.2021, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-07-1996.
Relaxations in Age:
|Serial No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||10 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
NABARD Grade A Application Fee:
|Category||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’( RDBS & Rajbhasha),||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)|
|General Category||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
NABARD Selection Process:
Initially screening of applications will be done after that shortlisted candidate will be called for further process that is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam followed by Personal Interview to be organized by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development for NABARD Jobs.
Selection process in detail:
|SNo||Post/Department Name||Selection Process|
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)||Prelims- 200 marks (120 minutes)|
Mains- 200 marks (210 minutes)
Interview- 50 marks
|2||Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||Interview- 100 marks|
|3||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)||Prelims- 200 marks (120 minutes)|
Mains- 290 marks (330 minutes)
Interview- 75 marks
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Serial Number||Sections Asked||Total Marks/ No. of Questions||Time Taken|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||20|
|2.||English Language||30||A composite time of 2 hours (120 minutes)|
|7.||Eco & Soc. Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|8.||Agriculture & Rural Development with Emphasis on Rural India||40|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Pattern (Generalist)
|Paper||Grade A||Type of Paper||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|Paper I||General English||Online Descriptive||3||100||90 Minutes||Descriptive Answers to be typed using a keyboard|
|Paper-II||Economic & Social Issues||Objective||30||50||30 minutes|
|Descriptive Type||6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions [2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty level) and 2 of 10 marks each]||50||90 Minutes||Descriptive|
Answers to be typed using keyboard either in English or Hindi (Remington and Inscript keyboards)
NABARD Grade A Salary 2021
|Basic Pay||Rs. 28,150/- p.m.|
NABARD Grade B Salary 2021
|Basic Pay||Rs. 35,150/- p.m.|
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021?
Follow below given steps to check How to Fill Application Form for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021
- To apply for NABARD Recruitment you need to login to official website that is www.nabard.org.
- Press “Career Notice” tab that is given in menu bar for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment.
- On next page follow suitable link.
- Press on “Advertisement” link to read NABARD Notification PDF.
- On next page, NABARD Advertisement PDF will appear.
- Read the details available in NABARD Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates need to press on “Apply Here” link from previous page.
- Fill NABARD Online Application Form with entire details.
- Upload essential documents along with NABARD Application Form.
- Submit NABARD Online Form after doing all formalities and retain a print out of it for further use.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs Official Link
|NABARD Careers||Hit Here|
|NABARD Official Website||Press Here|
|Assistant Manager (RDBS & Rajbhasha Service)||Download PDF|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Protocal & Security Service)||Download PDF|
|Manager in Grade ‘B’ (Rural Development Banking Service)||Download PDF|
NABARD Recruitment 2021:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites applications from eligible candidates for the latest 162 Manager/Assistant Manager in Grade A and Grade B Vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete details regarding NABARD Jobs and apply before the last date.
Candidates can obtain the NABARD Notification either by following above mentioned simple steps or you can simply hit on the provided direct links. The selection of the individuals for NABARD Manager Recruitment will be done on the basis of prelims exam, mains exam and Interview.
Contenders, who want to know updated details about NABARD Recruitment 2021, are advised to stay in touch with our web portal. Also, individuals can follow us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Interview Questions||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Syllabus|