National Aluminum Company Limited is a Navratna PSU and one of the largest integrated Aluminum Complex of Asia, has proclaimed a current vacancy advertisement tilted as NALCO Recruitment 2021. Company is going to appoint dynamic and passionate candidates for filling up Hemm Operator Vacancy. Candidates are advised to go through this page to get complete details about latest jobs in government sector before filling application form till 31st October 2021.
Highlights Regarding NALCO Recruitment
|National Aluminum Company Limited
|Name of Posts
|Mode Of Apply for NALCO Operator Recruitment
|Last Date for NALCO Online Application Form
Those who are eligible and interested should apply for National Aluminum Company Limited Recruitment and if you want to gain more information, need to go through this page which is made for you by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Post & Vacancy:
- SUPT (HEMM Operator): 02 Vacancy
- JOT (HEMM Operator): 04 Vacancy
NALCO Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the posts, candidates should have Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in any trade. Heavy Vehicle Driving license is required. Valid First-Aid Certificate is desirable which must be acquired during training period, if not already acquired.
Grab Now: Jobs By Qualification
NALCO Age Limit:
Minimum age of candidates should be less than 18 years. Maximum age of applicants should not be more than 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer), 10 years for PWD-Un-reserved (UR), 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. However, the maximum upper age limit in respect of PWD candidates is 56 years.
- General / OBC / EWS registration fee: Rs. 100 / -.
- SC / ST / PwD and former soldiers are exempted from the registration fee i.e – Nil.
- Candidates can opt to pay through dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card. Fee shall not be collected by any other mode.
NALCO Salary Structure:
- SUPT (HEMM Operator): Candidates selected for the post of Skill Upgradation Practical Training (SUPT) will be required to undergo, on-the-job training, for a period of 12 months. During the training period, they will be paid stipend of Rs.12000/- per month.
- JOT (HEMM Operator): Induction will be made to Jr. Operative Trainee (JOT) for a period of 18 months. During the training period, they will be paid stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the first 12 months and Rs.15500/- per month for the remaining six months of training
NALCO Selection Process:
The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test. Candidates qualifying in the written test, shall be shortlisted for trade test in order of merit. The selection of candidates shall be shortlisted through Written Test and Trade Test having weightage of 60% and 40% respectively. The selection of candidates based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to fill NALCO Application form 2021?
- First of all candidates who are willing to apply for NALCO Jobs need to visit the official site of the organization that is nalcoindia.com
- Then hit on “Careers” tab available at menu bar on the home page for NALCO Career Openings.
- After that you need to select appropriate job link.
- Now read all the instructions given on the NALCO Notification regarding these job openings.
- Interested candidates may apply online for the application form.
- Submit the duly filled form till the last date.
- Take a print out of the form and submit the hard copy of it along with the requisite documents.
Recruitment Cell, Mines and Refinery Complex,
National Aluminium Company Limited,
Damanjodi, Koraput – 763008, Odisha
Press Here: NALCO Recruitment Notification
Press Here For: NALCO Apply Online Link
- Starting Date of online submission of application: 16-10-2021
- Last Date of online submission of application: 31-10-2021 (5:00 pm)
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents: 08-11-2021 (5:00 pm)
Applicants may go through the Official Link to get remaining details of NALCO Recruitment 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
|Best State Government Jobs
|Jobs by Organization
|Latest Jobs In Private Sector
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers