National Apprenticeship Training
For the benefit of students, various types of skills and development programme has been present in the National Apprenticeship Training Portal. Through this programme, students can sharpen up their skills and get various employment opportunities.
To apply for the scheme, fill NAT’s Online Application Form before the closing date. There are different types of courses present on the National Apprenticeship Training website.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme – Highlights:
|Name||National Apprenticeship Training|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Benefit||To provide training through this scheme|
|Objective||Sharpen the skill of students to get good job opportunity|
National Apprenticeship Training
NAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of applying contender should be above 16 years.
- Applying candidate must have a degree/diploma certificate.
- Candidates already trained under any other Government training programme of skill development are not eligible under this scheme.
- An Applicant should not be self-employed
- Applicant must not be a Government employee.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must not have work experience.
Also Know About: Best Career Opportunities
Benefits of NAT 2022 Program:
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is a one year programme for all of the students.
- Through this programme, youth of the country will get knowledge of technical qualifications.
- Practical knowledge and skills will be provided to the candidates that will be used in their field of work.
- At the time of apprenticeship, apprentices will be paid a stipend amount.
- Government of India will provide Certificate of Proficiency to the apprentices.
- Excellent training facilities will be provided to the apprentices and they will be placed for training at Central, State and Private organizations.
To apply for the programme, following documents are required:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
How to apply for NAT 2022?
- For filling up NATs Application Form, individuals need to follow these given steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) i.e. test.mhrdnats.gov.in
- After that press on “Enroll” button appearing at the menu bar.
- A new page will be opened up, from there you have to visit www.mhrdnats.gov.in for enrollment purpose.
- In the eligibility details, enter “I am a Student” that will be chosen from the drop down list.
- Then, go for Eligibility Check, Questionnaire & Guidelines, Enrollment Form, and Preview & Confirm sections.
- Enter the details as per section wise.
- Save and Preview the entered details and final press on “Submit” button.
Apply Online: NATS Registration Link
How to Search Institutions List?
- After visiting the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), go to “Institutions” section appearing at the menu bar of the home page.
- At the right side of the opened page, go to “Info Corner” and press on “List of Institutions” link.
- After pressing that link, institute by name, course, district, state or type will be appeared at your screen.
Official Link: List of Institutions
Press Here: NATS Official Website
Way to Post a query:
- First of all, you have to go to the National Apprenticeship Training Program website that is portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, press on portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/post-a-query
- Now, enter your name, email id, mobile number, and query
- Press on post a query
Get Details: Smart India Hackathon
Process To Download NAT 2022 Help/Manuals
- First of all, go to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme that is portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- The home page will open before you
- Press on help/manuals
- A new page will open before you
- On this new page list of all the help/manuals will be opened.
- Hit on the option of your choice
- Now help/manual will appear on your screen in PDF format
- You have to press on the download option in order to download it
|+91-44-22542235 / 22542236 Ext: 248, 243 Toll Free no:18004252239||+91-44-22541563||Student:|
|+91-22-24055635 / 24053682 Toll Free no:1800-222-060 (only for Students)||+91-22-24055923||Students:|
|+91-33-23370750 / email@example.com|
|0512 – 2584056/2584057/ 2580349||0512 – 2581504/2584052||admin @ boatnr.org,|
info @ boatnr.org
Read complete details of National Apprenticeship Training Program from this page of recruitmentresult.com and apply for National Apprenticeship Training Online Registration till the last date.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|PMRY Loan Yojana||Smart India Hackathon|
|Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana||PMGDISHA Scheme|
|Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana||SVAYEM Scheme|
|Free Education Scheme||Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal|