National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to start NCHMCT Counselling soon. NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam is going to conduct in the month of july and after declaration of result, NTA will release NCHMCT JEE Counselling Date and seat allotment process for admission in Hospitality and Hotel Administration courses. Total 58 participating institutes are taking place and three rounds of counseling will be done on merit basis.
NCHMCT Counselling Schedule comprises of document verification, online registration, choice locking and seat allotment rounds. Eligible candidates can check the complete process written by recruitmentresult.com and appear for counseling on schedule dates.
NCHMCT Counselling 2021: Highlights
|Exam conducting Authority||National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Exam Name||NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam|
|NCHMCT Registration starting Date||03-02-2021|
|Last Date of NCHMCT Registration||20-06-2021|
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date||July 2021|
|NCHMCT 2021 Result Declaration Date||Notify Soon|
|NCHMCT Counselling 2021 Dates||Notify Soon|
|Participating Institutes||58 centrally funded, state-funded and private institutes|
NCHMCT Counselling Process
Check Step Wise Procedure from here:
- Online Registration
- Online choice filling and choice Locking
- 1st Round of Seat Allotment
- Result View and online Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Reporting at Reporting Center for Document Verification
- Vacancy due to Non- Reporting, Withdrwal and Cancellation
- Online choice Modification for 2nd round (option)
- 2nd Round of Seat Allotment
- Result View and online payment of seat acceptance fee (fresh Allottee)
- Result at Reporting center for document verification (Fresh Allottee)
- Vacancy due to Non- reporting, Withdrawal and Cancellation
- Online Fresh Registration for 3rd and Final Round of Counselling
- Online Fee payment for 3rd and Final Round
- Online choice filling and locking for 3rd and Final Round
- Seat Allotment of 3rd and Final Round
- Reporting at RC for document verification (fresh allottee of 3rd round)
- Reporting at Allotted Institute
- Online Participating Institute Status Updation
- Admission Closed
- Hostel Allotment
Read About: Hotel Management Courses
NCHMCT Seat Allotment Types
|Types of Seats||Eligible Candidates|
|OPEN(PwD)||All PwD candidates|
|EWS (PwD)||EWS-PwD candidates|
|SC (PwD)||SC-PwD candidates|
|OBC (NCL)||OBC(NCL) candidates|
|OBC (NCL)(PwD)||OBC-PwD candidates|
|KM||KM Candidates (Supernumery)|
NCHMCT Counselling Schedule:
Aspirants need to register by visiting nchm.gov.in as without NCHMCT Counselling registration; candidates will not be allowed to participate in the 1st and 2nd round of counselling.
Online Choice filling and Choice Locking:
After registration, you have to fill the online choice of colleges. Without this step, NCHMCT seat allotment will not be held.
NCHMCT Seat Allotment – Result
- Result of Seat Allotment will be published online on the official website. Participants can check by entering their Roll No and Password.
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Online Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee:
- If the seat is allotted to a candidate, then they can download Provisional Seat allotment letter and bring it at Reporting Centers for document verification and Seat Confirmation. Also check Pay Seat Acceptance Fee Link.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.40, 000/- as seat acceptance fee whereas inclusion of Rs.2,000/- non-refundable Counselling Fee.
Reporting to Allotted College:
This is the final step where you need to report at respective allotted college for seat confirmation. Additionally, document verification process will also be carried here.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Documents Required for Counselling:
Aspirants are required to carry listed documents at time of counselling.
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 Score card
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
Withdrawal of allotted Seats
If a candidate has cancelled seat after due admission, then their fees can be withdrawn at same Reporting Center(RC) where they has initially reported and fee will be refunded online within a period of 45 days.
Check Related Links
|NCHMCT JEE –Complete Details||NCHMCT JEE Sample Paper|
|NCHMCT JEE Admit Card||NCHMCT JEE Syllabus|
NCHM Counselling 2021
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology organizes the NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam to offer admission in Hotel management courses. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in 3-years Bachelor of Science program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
NCHMCT Entrance Exam Counselling
All those candidates who clear the NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam are eligible to appear for the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination Counselling. For NCHMCT Counselling, candidates have to register themselves online and report at the alloted center with the required documents. A total of 8,124 seats will be allotted across the NCHM JEE 2021 participating institutes on merit basis.
Get Here: NCHM Counselling 2021 Official Link
Candidates, we hope that above information about the NCHMCT Counselling 2021, has been useful for you. If you have any query or suggestion regarding NCHMCT Counselling, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Hotel Management Salary||Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Scholarships in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|