NTA NEET Online Mock Test
Solve NTA NEET Online Mock Test regularly to qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) in first attempt. NTA (UG) Free Practice Test Series and NEET Mock Test cover the complete updated syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and are based on the latest pattern of NTA NEET Exam. Here on this page we have provided Free NTA NEET Online Practice Test 2022 and Important Questions & Answers etc.
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode (paper based).
- It will contain only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.
- Questions will be objective type. Each question will contain four optional answers; students are required to mark the correct answer only.
- The exam duration will be three hours (2:00 to 5:00 PM).
- The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
|Section||No. of Question|
|Each correct response||+4|
|Each incorrect response||-1|
|Unmarked questions||No marks|
NEET Mock Test
NTA NEET Mock Test Papers are a standout the most vital segments to get ready for aggressive exams like NTA NEET. Numerous medicinal applicants may be new to this destructive exam which can be to a great degree upsetting. Have a look on NTA NEET Question and Answers:
Questions and Answers
Question 1: The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Question 2: Siphon will fail to work if
- the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
- the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- both its limbs are of unequal length
- the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
Question 3: Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Question 4: Light year is a unit of
- intensity of light
Question 5: Mirage is due to
- unequal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
- magnetic disturbances in the atmosphere
- depletion of ozone layer in the atmosphere
- equal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
Question 6: Light from the Sun reaches us in nearly
- 2 minutes
- 4 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 16 minutes
Question 7: Pa(Pascal) is the unit for
Question 8: Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium carbonate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
Question 9: Pollination is best defined as
- transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- germination of pollen grains
- growth of pollen tube in ovule
- visiting flowers by insects
Question 10: Plants receive their nutrients mainly from
Want to Know? How Do Toppers Study?
Question 11: Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
- active transport
- passive transport
Question 12: Plants synthesis protein from
- amino acids
- fatty acids
Question 13: Plants absorb dissolved nitrates from soil and convert them into
- free nitrogen
Question 14: The nucleus of an atom consists of
- electrons and neutrons
- electrons and protons
- protons and neutrons
- All of the above
Question 15: The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called its
Question 16: The most electronegative element among the following is
Question 17: The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is
Question 18: The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
- froth floatation
Question 19: The law which states that the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid is proportional to its partial pressure is
- Dalton’s law
- Gay Lussac’s law
- Henry’s law
- Raoult’s law
Question 20: The most commonly used bleaching agent is
- carbon dioxide
- sodium chlorine
Check NTA NEET Related Links:
- NEET Answer Key
- NEET Counselling
- NEET Cut Off
- NEET Eligibility Criteria
- NEET Exam Pattern
- NEET Full Form
- NEET PG
- NEET PG Syllabus
- NEET Question Papers
- NEET Result
- NEET Syllabus
- NEET UG Syllabus
NTA NEET Mock Test 2022:
In order to get admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NTA NEET exam. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) once in a year.
For this, NTA NEET Online Mock Test can help you in getting an estimate regarding the preparation level or we can say the preparation you have done for your examination. Along with NEET Online Mock Test, you can also use NTA NEET Practice Papers and NEET Test Series, available online for Free of cost.
Only few months are left in the upcoming medical entrance exam, candidates are advised to start taking NTA NEET Mock Test 2022 as it will provide candidates with an exam day experience in advance.
Candidates May Also Search For:
|NEET Mock Test||NEET Mock Test Papers|
|NEET Mock Test Online Free||Mock Test For NEET|
|Biology Mock Test For NEET||NEET Online Mock Test|
|NEET Mock Test||NEET Mock Test Online|
|NEET Mock Test Papers PDF||Free Online NEET UG Mock Test|
|NEET Mock Test PDF||NEET Mock Test Papers Free Download|
|Mock Test For NEET||Online Mock Test For NEET|
|NEET Free Mock Test||NEET Mock Test Free|
|NEET Online Mock Test Free||Online NEET Mock Test|
|NEET 2022 Mock Test||Mock Test For NEET 2022|
|NEET Mock Test NTA||NEET Free Mock Test|
|NEET UG Mock Test||NEET Mock Test Series|
|NEET Practice Test Online||NEET Mock Test Download PDF|
NTA NEET Online Mock Test 2022:
These NTA NEET Test Papers are a set of online tests used by students who have secured top ranks in the previous years. NTA NEET Mock Test 2022 will help them to perform well in the genuine exam.
Press Here: NTA NEET Official Website
After solving the online NTA NEET Question papers candidates will get to know that what are the sections that they need to prepare a bit more and what are their strong sections. To get more related updates regarding NTA NEET Online Mock Test 2022 please keep visiting our pages.