National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test Super Speciality Exam (NEET SS) is going to conduct soon for admission to DM / MCh courses. Candidates applied for the application form and has appeared on the scheduled examination date. Interested Applicants can check NEET SS Eligibility criteria, exam dates from this page. You can also apply through online mode for NEET SS 2021.
NEET SS 2021 Short Overview:
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Name of Exam||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Admission For||DM / M.Ch Courses|
NEET SS 2021
NEET SS Eligibility Criteria
For participating in this entrance test the minimum eligibility requirement is MD/ MS from recognized institution. On the basis of result of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test admission will be given in desired programmes.
Scope of NEET Super Speciality Examination
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test SS is the test, which is conducted for admission into various Super Specialty Programmes in academic session of 2021. These programmes are following below:
- Through NEET Super Speciality Exam, admission will be offered at DM/ MCh/ PDCC courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities in India.
- Also for entry in DM/ MCh/ PDCC Programmes at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions NEET Super Speciality is the single window Entrance Examination.
You Can Also Check, More: Medical Entrance Exams in India
NEET SS Paper Pattern
|Examination Type||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Section||Two Parts A and B|
|Duration for one Paper||1.45 Hours|
|Duration Two SS Paper||3.30 Hours|
|Question Marks||4 Marks each question|
|Negative Marking||YES (25%) i.e. 1 marks|
NEET SS Exam Pattern
|Question Paper||No. of MCQ’s and Time Allocated|
|Part A||40 (45 mins)|
|Part B||60 (60 mins)|
NEET SS Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 3750 as application fee through online mode using Net Banking/ Card Payment for appearing in the NEET SS 2021.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
All Super Specialty courses which have been clubbed
|Sr. No||Super Speciality courses which have been clubbed together|
Medical institutions not covered for admissions to DM/MCh seats through NEET-SS for 2021 session
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Check Now: Top Medical Colleges In India
NEET SS Cut Off 2021 – Previous Year:
|Super Speciality Course||Cut of score at|
and Critical Care/
|Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology||185|
|Critical Care Medicine||178|
|Geriatric Mental Health||210|
|Gynecological Oncology/ REPRODUCTIVE|
MEDICINE & SURGERY
|Head and Neck Surgery||218|
|Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery/Surgical|
|Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||237|
|Reproductive Medicine and Surgery||222|
|Urology (Gento-Urinary Surgery)||192|
|Vascular Surgery/Cardio Vascular and Thoracic|
Surgery/Thoracic Surgery/Paediatric Cardiothoracic
From Here: Download NEET SS Question Papers
Procedure to Fill NEET SS Application Form
- Initialing, visit the official website which is natboard.edu.in
- Further hit on “NEET SS 2021” tab available under “Quick Link” section on the left side of the home page.
- Hit on “Information Bulletin” link and go through the NEET Super Speciality Notification carefully
- After that revisit the earlier web page and hit on “New Registration” button available on the same web page
- Start filling the details in NEET SS Online Application Form
- Upload all the documents and pay the application fee
- At last submit the NEET Super Speciality Application Form and also download it
- Finally, take the hard copy of NEET SS Registration Form and keep it safe for future use.
Press Here: NBE Official Website
NEET SS Result 2021
National Board of Examinations will announce the NEET Super Speciality 2021 Result after conducting the examination on scheduled date. Candidates can check their NEET SS Result 2021 through this given below web page.
NEET Super Speciality 2021 Notification:
According to the latest NEET Super Speciality Notification by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Super Speciality is going to be conducted soon. This is the only admission test for entry into DM/ MCh/ PDCC courses. As per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, no other Exam is valid for admission in Super Speciality Courses.
It is mentioned in NEET Super Speciality Notification 2021 that NEET Super Speciality Test will be held in different cities in all over the India by National Board of Examinations. NBE is an independent association, which is situated by Indian Government in the year of 1982 with main aim of organizing post graduate exams across the country.
Stay in touch with our web portal for all the updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|