For filling up 86 Trainee Engineer & Officer Vacancy, latest NHPC Recruitment Notification has been released by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited. Interested contenders can apply online for NHPC Engineer Recruitment 2020 from here till 28-09-2020.
|NHPC Trainee Engineer & Officer Recruitment PDF||Press Here|
|NHPC Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NHPC Recruitment Details:
- Form Type: Online
- Last date to submit applications: 28-09-2020
- Post Name: – Trainee Engineer & Officer
- Total NHPC Vacancy: 86
- Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
- Location: India
Required Qualification for NHPC Jobs:
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||30||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||21||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (enrollment before 31.05.2013).|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||05||Full time regular two years MBA with specialization in Human Resource as major subject from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE. Candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree or P.G. Diploma/Program.|
Full time regular two years Masters of Human Resource and Organisational Developments (MHROD) from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE.
Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Human Resource Management / Human Resource Management & Labour Relations / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE.
Full time regular two years Masters in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE.
|Trainee Officer (Law)||08||Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 Years Integrated Course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by Bar Council of India|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||22||Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India). Passed Candidates are eligible to apply|
You Can Also Get: Jobs By Qualification
NHPC Age Limit:
Age of candidates should reside between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given as follows:
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PwBD (degree of disability 40% or above)/ EWS will be as per the Govt. Norms & Directives.
- SC/ ST and PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) candidates with 50% marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non- creamy
layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD – General, 13 years for PwBD – OBC and 15 years for PwBD – SC/ST candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government guidelines.
What is the NHPC salary?
Those Candidates who get selected for Trainee Engineer & Officer Posts will get Rs. 50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA) per month by the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited.
What is the NHPC Recruitment Process?
- For Trainee Engineer (Civil) & Trainee Engineer (Mechanical):
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on provisional basis.
- For Trainee Officer (HR):
Candidates are required to appear in the UGC NET-2020 paper (Code 55) of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)-of June 2020.
Must Read: Written Exam Techniques
Simple and easy steps to apply:
- Reach to the official site: www.nhpcindia.com
- Follow to “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Press on “Recruitment of Trainee Engineers / Trainee Officers through GATE – 2020, UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score”.
- Read all the instructions in appeared NHPC Notification.
- Hit “Click here for online application” link for filling NHPC Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details correctly in NHPC Online Form giving accurate information including the GATE-2020 registration number.
- After filling it, system will generate a Unique Registration Number of NHPC.
- Candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their certificates in PDF format in a separate file as given under head “STEPS FOR APPLYING” in between 100 to 200 KB each JPEG / PDF format along with passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format of
less than 23 KB size and 15 KB size respectively.
- The scanned copies of certificates should be readable otherwise candidature shall be treated as rejected.
- Press “Submit” tab at last and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Documents Required At The Time of Filling Application Form:
- Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Complete set of mark sheets/certificates in support of qualification i.e. X, XII, Graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable).
- Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India in case of OBC candidates, the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months for OBC (if applicable) at the time of registration.
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- Certificate from the Principal stating that the candidate has passed the course on full time / regular basis (except AMIE) certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the bachelor / post graduate degree.
- A certificate for conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where the concerned have obtained the bachelor degree and Copy of the GATE-2020 Admit Card / Registration Form.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 FAQs:
Question 1: Who can apply for NHPC Engineer Recruitment?
Answer: Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management/ Degree in Law/ CA
Question 2: What is the mode of applications?
Answer: Submit Online Application.
Question 3: When will the NHPC Recruitment Process starts?
In order to fill eligible and skilled contenders for the vacant posts of Trainee Engineer & Officer in the organization, NHPC Recruitment Process has been started now. Contenders who will be found eligible for current job vacancies will be only able to fill NHPC Online Application Form. After scrutinizing of applications, shortlisted aspirants will be called for further selection process.
You can get latest updated information time to time by pressing CTRL + D. Contenders are required to submit their applications within the given time period otherwise it will not be accepted. Candidates can get entire information about NHPC Recruitment 2020 from this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|