For filling up Apprenticeship Training Vacancy, latest NHPC Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited. Interested contenders can apply for NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2021 from here till last dates.
Latest update for NHPC apprentices vacancy
Apply now for NHPC Recruitment 2021 to fill up 51 vacancies of apprentices. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online and to send the NHPC application form attached with the notification along with all self-attested documents to below given postal address before last date 01-02-2021
Deputy General Manager (Human Resources),
Parbati-III Power Station,
Village-Bihali, Post Office Larji,
District Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
Download Now: NHPC Recruitment Notification
NHPC Recruitment Details:
- Form Type: Offline
- Last date to submit applications: 15-01-2021
- No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Post Name: – Apprenticeship Training
- Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
NHPC Vacancy Details
|Trade/Discipline||No. of Post|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||20|
Required Qualification for NHPC Jobs:
|Electrician||10th + ITI|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||12th + ITI|
You Can Also Get: Jobs By Qualification
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 Years
What is the NHPC salary?
During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/or as per Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, New Delhi, as amended from time to time.
What is the NHPC Recruitment Process?
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/10th class. Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
Must Read: How to Prepare For an Interview
Simple and easy steps to apply:
- Reach to the official site: www.nhpcindia.com
- Follow to “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Press on “Notification for apprenticeship training for the Session 2021-22 under Apprentices Act, 1961 at Parbati-II HE Project”.
- Read all the instructions in appeared NHPC Notification.
- Eligible candidates needs to register @ apprenticeshipindia.org
- Take print out of registration form and send along with all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card,Pan Card etc by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 15/01/2021 (5:00 p.m.)
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Parbati-II HE Project,
Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
Press Here: For Registration
Press Here: NHPC Official Website
NHPC Recruitment 2021 FAQs:
Question 1: Who can apply for NHPC Apprenticeship Training Recruitment?
Answer: 10th Class/12th + ITI examination.
Question 2: What is the mode of applications?
Answer: Submit Offline Application.
Question 3: When will the NHPC Recruitment Process starts?
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
In order to fill eligible and skilled contenders for the vacant posts of Apprenticeship Training in the organization, NHPC Recruitment Process has been started now. Contenders who will be found eligible for current job vacancies will be only able to fill NHPC Application Form. After scrutinizing of applications, shortlisted aspirants will be called for further selection process.
You can get latest updated information time to time by pressing CTRL + D. Contenders are required to submit their applications within the given time period otherwise it will not be accepted. Candidates can get entire information about NHPC Recruitment 2021 from this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|