NIFT Admit Card
National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to release NIFT Admit Card 2022 soon @nift.ac.in. NIFT Entrance Exam will be conducted by National Institute of Fashion Technology for candidates who want to get admission in the UG & PG courses in the field of design & fashion technology.
Candidates who are going to appear in this exam can check NIFT Exam Date here. Individuals can also download NIFT Hall Ticket through direct link which will be updating soon on this page.
NIFT Exam Admit Card 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Exam Type||National level|
|Exam Mode||Offline, Paper-Based|
|Admit Card of NIFT Status||Updating Soon|
|NIFT Exam date||Updating Soon|
National Institute of Fashion Technology Admit Card
Candidates are suggested to bring their valid NIFT 2022 Admit card on the test center on the examination day otherwise they will be disqualified and not allowed to attend the exam. Applicants who want to know more in regards with NIFT Admit Card 2022 they can go through below section of this page.
NIFT Admit Card
How to Download the NIFT Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. nift.ac.in to get NIFT Online Test Admit Card.
- Move your Cursor towards “Admission 2022” head available at the bottom of the home page.
- Select “Admit Card for Written Exam – Admission 2022” link to download NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- A new page will be opened of NIFT Exam Call Letter asking some details.
- Enter the details that are asked such as Application No, DOB and Email ID to get NIFT Hall Ticket 2022.
- Within few seconds, NIFT Call Letter will appear at your screen.
- Contenders may check out all details printed on NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- If you found any mistake in details given in NIFT Hall Ticket then immediately informed to exam authority.
- Download NIFT Entrance Exam Admit card on your desktop.
- Carry print out of NIFT Admit Card for examination purpose.
NIFT 2022 Admit Card Download
|NIFT Fee Structure||Press Here|
|NIFT Counselling||Press Here|
|NIFT 2022||Press Here|
|NIFT Syllabus||Press Here|
|NIFT Sample Papers||Press Here|
|NIFT Result||Press Here|
|NIFT Official Portal||Press Here|
NIFT Exam Schedule:
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Master of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
NIFT Test Weightage:
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
Check Out: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Components Of The Written Exam:
- Written Examination Structure (For all UG and PG Design Programmes)
- General Ability Test (GAT)
|Test duration||2 hours|
|Exam mode||Paper Based Test (PBT)|
Distribution of Marks
|Sections||Number of questions|
|General knowledge and Current Affairs||15|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
Creative Ability Test (CAT)
Candidates should know the exam pattern of CAT that will be held for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) admissions. This test will evaluate the intuitive & design ability and observation skills for developing a concept. Creativity and innovation in skills will also be judged via this test.
What to Carry in NIFT Exam Centre:
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded NIFT Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Here: How Do Toppers Study?
NIFT Hall Ticket 2022 contains
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
NIFT Exam Important Guidelines
- Candidates must carry NIFT Admit Card to their examination centre.
- Test takers must note that the gate will be closed 30 minutes prior to the commencement of exam.
- Candidates can carry blue or black ball point pen, HB pencils, eraser, sharpener and dry colors for Creative Ability Test (CAT).
- Any candidates found using any unauthorized material or involved in unfair means will be disqualified from the exam.
- Taking the question booklets and answer sheets will be considered as a punishable offence and cancellation of candidate’s candidature.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the center before the completion of the exam.
Read This: How To Reduce Negative Marking
NIFT Entrance Exam
National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to conduct the national level NIFT Admission Entrance Exam on particular date that is updating soon for providing admission in various seats across Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) course to the qualified candidates. Appearing candidates in this exam can download Admit Card of NIFT Entrance 2022 from this page.
Important Dates For NIFT 2022 Exam
|Event||Dates to Remember|
|Registration Ends on||Updating Soon|
|Last Date with Late Fee||Updating Soon|
|Window to Edit Application Form||Updating Soon|
|Availability of Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|Written Entrance Exam Date||Updating Soon|
Candidates can get rest information regarding NIFT Admit Card 2022 through this Official Link. You can press CTRL + D keys to subscribe to our web portal.