NIFT Admit Card
National Institute of Fashion Technology has released NIFT Admit Card 2021 on 01st February 2021 @nift.ac.in. NIFT Entrance Exam is going to be conducted for admission in the UG & PG courses in the field of design & fashion technology. Candidates who are going to appear in this exam can check NIFT Exam Date here. You can also download NIFT Hall Ticket through direct link from below section of this page.
NIFT Exam Admit card 2021 Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Exam Type||National level|
|Exam Mode||Offline, Paper-Based|
|Admit Card of NIFT Status||01-02-2021|
|NIFT Exam date||14-02-2021|
National Institute of Fashion Technology Admit Card
Candidates are suggested to bring their valid NIFT 2021 Admit card on the test center on the examination day otherwise they will be disqualified and not allowed to attend the exam. Applicants who want to know more in regards with NIFT Admit Card 2021 they can go through below section of this page.
NIFT Admit Card
How to Download the NIFT Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. nift.ac.in to get NIFT Online Test Admit Card.
- Move your Cursor towards “Admission 2021” head available at the bottom of the home page.
- Select “Admit Card for Written Exam – Admission 2021” link to download NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- A new page will be opened of NIFT Exam Call Letter asking some details.
- Enter the details that are asked such as Application No, DOB and Email ID to get NIFT Hall Ticket 2021.
- Within few seconds, NIFT Call Letter will appear at your screen.
- Contenders may check out all details printed on NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- If you found any mistake in details given in NIFT Hall Ticket then immediately informed to exam authority.
- Download NIFT Entrance Exam Admit card on your desktop.
- Carry print out of NIFT Admit Card for examination purpose.
NIFT 2021 Admit Card Download
|NIFT Fee Structure||Check Here|
|NIFT Counselling||Check Here|
|NIFT 2021||Check Here|
|NIFT Syllabus||Check Here|
|NIFT Sample Papers||Check Here|
|NIFT Result||Check Here|
|NIFT Admit Card 2021 Download|
|NIFT Admit Card For Feb Exam||Download Now|
|NIFT Official Portal||Check Here|
What is The NIFT Exam Schedule?
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Master of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
Do You Know About NIFT Test Weightage?
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
Check Out: How to Prepare for Written Exam
What are The Components Of The Written Examination?
Written Examination Structure (For all UG and PG Design Programmes)
General Ability Test (GAT)
|Test duration||2 hours|
|Exam mode||Paper Based Test (PBT)|
|Sections:||Number of questions|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
Creative Ability Test (CAT)
Candidates should know the exam pattern of CAT that will be held for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) admissions. This test will evaluate the intuitive & design ability and observation skills for developing a concept. Creativity and innovation in skills will also be judged via this test.
What to Carry in NIFT Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded NIFT Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Here: How Do Toppers Study?
What Will NIFT Hall Ticket 2021 Contain?
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
NIFT Entrance Exam Important Guidelines
- Candidates must carry NIFT Admit Card to their examination centre.
- Test takers must note that the gate will be closed 30 minutes prior to the commencement of exam.
- Candidates can carry blue or black ball point pen, HB pencils, eraser, sharpener and dry colors for Creative Ability Test (CAT).
- Any candidates found using any unauthorized material or involved in unfair means will be disqualified from the exam.
- Taking the question booklets and answer sheets will be considered as a punishable offence and cancellation of candidate’s candidature.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the center before the completion of the exam.
Read This: How To Reduce Negative Marking
NIFT Entrance Exam
National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to conduct the national level NIFT Admission Entrance Exam on 14-02-2021 for providing admission in 2,370 seats across Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) course to the qualified candidates. Appearing candidates in this exam can download Admit Card of NIFT Entrance 2021 from this page.
Important Dates For NIFT 2021 Exam
|Event||Dates to Remember|
|Registration Ends on||21 Jan 2021 at 2359 Hrs.|
|Last Date with Late Fee||24 Jan 2021|
|Window to Edit Application Form||From 25 Jan 2021 (1200 Hrs) to 28 Jan, 2021 (1600 Hrs)|
|Availablity of Admit Card||01 Feb 2021 [1400 Hrs onward]|
|Written Entrance Exam Date||14 Feb 2021, Sunday|
Candidates can get rest information regarding NIFT Admit Card 2021 through this Official Link. You can press CTRL + D keys to subscribe to our web portal.