NPSC Recruitment 2023: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has released an advertisement of vacancy notification for filling up 89 vacant position of various post like Extra Assistant Commissioner, Block Development Officer, District Commandant, Women Resource Development Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer, Secretariat Assistant, Sub-Inspector, Information Assistant, Inspector of Supply, Inspector of Co-operative Societies, Mining Assistant and Inspector. Eligible Candidates may apply online for this Recruitment 2023 from 30 September, 2023 through the online apply link available on official website or provided below on this page for you. Online applying process will close on 13 th October, 2023. Interested Candidates can read this article to reveal all the information of vacancy details like Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Category wise Reservation Status, Age Limit & Relaxation, Pay Scale, Qualification & Experience, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates to Remember and Useful Link given below on this web page. Read this post carefully to know all the details of NPSC Recruitment 2023 –
NPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview –
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|Head Quarter Address||Kohima|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||Advertisement No. NPSC/EXAM-19/2023 dt. 27.09.2023( NCS, NPS & Allied Services Examination 2023)|
|Name of Recruitment||NPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||NPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Various 89 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Extra Assistant Commissioner, Block Development Officer, District Commandant, Women Resource Development Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer, Secretariat Assistant, Sub-Inspector, Information Assistant, Inspector of Supply, Inspector of Co-operative Societies, Mining Assistant and Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacancies||89 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Eligibility Criteria||Read the official Notification Details|
|Starting Date to Apply||30/09/2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||13/10/2023|
|Official Website –||https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in/|
NPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
Advertisement No. – Advertisement No. NPSC/EXAM-19/2023 dt. 27.09.2023( NCS, NPS & Allied Services Examination 2023)
Recruitment Organization Authority – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Name of Post – Extra Assistant Commissioner, Block Development Officer, District Commandant, Women Resource Development Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer, Secretariat Assistant, Sub-Inspector, Information Assistant, Inspector of Supply, Inspector of Co-operative Societies, Mining Assistant and Inspector
Total No. of Vacancies – 89 Posts
Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale Level –
- Extra Assistant Commissioner – 16 Vacancies, Level -13
- Block Development Officer – 03 Vacancies, Level -13
- District Commandant – 03 Vacancies, Level -13
- Women Resource Development Officer – 01 Vacancy, Level – 12
- Junior Accounts Officer – 02 Vacancies, Level -12
- Assistant Public Relations Officer – 01 Vacancy, Level -11
- Secretariat Assistant – 03 Vacancies, Level -10
- Sub-Inspector – 04 Vacancies, Level -11
- Information Assistant – 02 Vacancies, Level -08
- Inspector of Supply – 03 Vacancies, Level – 08
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies – 09 Vacancies, Level – 08
- Mining Assistant – 01 Vacancy, Level -08
- Inspector – 01 Vacancy- Level – 08
NPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree Pass from recognized University
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2023) – 21 to 30 years.
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxation in upper limit will be given to only reserved categories as per rules and regulations
SC/ST/ Government Servant – 05 years,
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process etc will be given as per GOI Rules and Regulations.
Job Location – Nagaland
Job Employment type – Regular
Who can apply – Indian Citizen (Male /Female)
Selection Process – Prelims & Mains Written Test and Interview
Exam Date /Centre, Interview Date – A written exam and an interview will be used to choose candidates. The preliminary examination will be held on Saturday, November 11, 2023. Candidates can download their Admit Card beginning November 4th, 2023 at 12:00 Noon.
NPSC Recruitment 2023 How to Apply –
Form Type – Online Application Form
Apply Mode – Online
Application Fee – Only online applications shall be accepted. One Time Registration (OTR) is not mandatory for filling up the online form. Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs. 300, convenience fee of Rs. 25 and payment gateway charges as applicable.
Payment Mode – Online Method
Apply Pre Requisite -/Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Valid & Active Email Id
- Mobile No.
- Educational Qualification with Marks sheet
- Id & Address Proof
- Caste /Category / NOC (if applicable)
How to Apply –
Interested Candidates are required to read the full details of vacancy advertisement before applying to be sure about eligibility conditions and applying procedure. A set of instructions has been given in the official Recruitment notification pdf file. It is available on official website through a link provided below on this web page. Eligible Candidates may apply online after going through below given instructions –
Steps to follow while applying online –
- First, visit the official website at https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in/
- Check & Search the NPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Advertisement available on official website under “what’s New” section
- Read the Jobs notification carefully and check Eligibility & applying process .
- Check the last date carefully before starting the filling application form.
- Now Click on registration available on home page
- create registration with your email & mobile number.
- capture Registration Number & Password
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without error.
- upload all scanned copies of required documents in proper size & format
- Pay Application Fee through online mode
- check all the entered details once again and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number
- take a print out for future reference.
Address – Kohima
Important Dates –
|Apply Starting Date||30 /09/2023 (12 PM)|
|Apply Closing Date||13/10/2023 (12 PM)|
Important Links –
|Online Apply Link –||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|