Apply Online for UP NRHM Vacancy!!! National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has started online form filling for 2800 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts from 30-06-2021 at 12:01 AM. Interested, candidates in NRHM Recruitment 2021 can apply for latest CHO vacancies on or before the last date which is 20-07-2021. Stroll down to get complete details about UP NRHM vacancy.
Important Links for UP NRHM Recruitment:
|UP NRHM Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|UP NRHM Apply Online||Get Here|
|UP NRHM Official Link||Get Here|
Overview of NRHM 2021 Recruitment:
- Form type: Online
- UP NRHM Apply Online Last Date: 20-07-2021
- Name of Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- UP NRHM Vacancies: 2800
- Notification: NRHM Recruitment
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
UP NRHM Vacancy & Qualification:
- Community Health Officer (CHO) – 2800
- Candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute. (OR)
- B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University.
Grab Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit & Salary for UP NRHM Vacancies?
- Not less than 35 years of age at the date of Advertisement.
UP NRHM Vacancy Pay Scale:
- Selected Candidates will be offered Rs. 20,000/- per month as a stipend during the training period. Maximum Rs. 35,000/- per month will be offered at the time of posting at District as CHOs subject to guidelines issued by the Government of India.
What is Uttar Pradesh NRHM Recruitment Process?
The Computer based Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two sections of total 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Applying Guidelines for UP NRHM Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official portal that is www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Follow “Updates” section at the mid of home page.
- Select “Recruitment for Multiple Vacancies under National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh” link related to UP NRHM Vacancies.
- Read all the details mentioned in UP NRHM Notification.
- Hit on an app link for UP NRHM Apply Online.
- Fill UP NRHM Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of filled UP NRHM Online Form for future use.
Mostly asked Questions regarding UP NRHM Recruitment 2021
Q 1: What is starting date for UP NRHM Recruitment Apply Online?
Ans: Online Registration will be started from 30-06-2021 at 12:01 AM
Q 2: Do I also need to send a Photocopy of UP NRHM Application Form?
Ans: No, no need to send hardcopy of online application form for Uttar Pradesh NRHM Recruitment.
Find Out More: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Q 3: On which location I’ll be shifted if selected?
Ans: If you will be selected for appointment on any post, then you will be shifted in any districts of Uttar Pradesh against UP NRHM Recruitment Advertisement.
UP NRHM Recruitment 2021 Details:
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission has issued an advertisement for hiring willing candidates for 2800 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. Candidates, who are interested to apply for UP NRHM Job and also fulfilling the eligibility norms, then apply for the same.
Before applying for any post make sure that you are ensuring all the eligibility conditions as per the notice. Candidates can fill their online forms for UP NRHM Recruitment 2021 the last date which is 20-07-2021 at 11:59 PM.
Stay in touch with our web portal for all the latest updates regarding UP NRHM Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Sarkari Naukri|
|Latest Jobs By State||Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|
|Latest Jobs In Private Sector||Employment News This Week Highlights|