CMAT refers to Common Management Admission Test which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to various management programs. Eligible candidates can check out NTA CMAT 2022 Exam Date, Registration Process, Eligibility, Application Form Fee and various other necessary details from this page.
NTA CMAT 2022 – Overview:
|Exam name||Common Management Admission Test|
|Popularly known as||CMAT|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam mode||Computer-based (online) mode|
|Exam category||National level|
|Time duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Scorecard validity||One year|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Nature of questions||Multiple choice questions (Objective type)|
|Purpose||Admission to management program at participating institutes|
|Seat reservation||As per GOI norms|
NTA CMAT 2022 Important Dates:
|CMAT Events||CMAT Exam Dates|
|NTA CMAT 2022 registration start date||October 2021|
|Registration end date||December 2021|
|Last date for submission of Examination fee (through SBI/ HDFC Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking & Paytm Payment Modes upto 11:50 pm)||December 2021|
|Correction in the Particulars of Application Form|
|NTA CMAT 2022 Exam Date||January 2022|
NTA CMAT 2022
NTA CMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be citizen of India for appearing in this exam.
- Candidates, who are interested to apply for NTA CMAT Application Form, must have graduation degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Those contenders are appearing in final year of graduation whose result will be announced before the commencement of admission they are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to appear in CMAT Exam.
Get List of: MBA Entrance Exams in India
Procedure To Submit NTA CMAT Application Form 2022:
Step1: NTA CMAT Registration
- Logon to the official website of common management admission test that is cmat.nta.nic.in
- Hit on “Information Bulletin” to read NTA CMAT Notification 2022.
- Follow “Apply for CMAT 2022” link and follow registration process.
- New users need to enter the asked details in CMAT Registration Form.
- After filling details, press on “Submit” button and now you will generate unique 6 digit password.
- Candidates will view this password at screen and also receive via E-mail and SMS.
Step2: NTA CMAT Login
- Registered users need to login in their ID.
- Hit on proceed option & you will be re-directed to the payment page.
Step3: NTA CMAT Fee Payment
- Make payment through Cash deposition via Bank Challan, Debit Card/Credit Card or Net-banking.
- When your payment have done message will be send.
- Log-in again with your credentials, and proceed further to fill CMAT Application Form 2022.
Step4: Fill NTA CMAT Application Form
- Fill asked details in the format of NTA CMAT Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photograph, and signature as per need.
- Enter your educational details as required and press on Save and Next button.
- Then, you must hit on “Preview” option and then you have to press on submit option.
- Take a print out of application form for future need.
Press Here: NTA CMAT Official Website
NTA CMAT Application Fee (As per previous stats):
CMAT Application Fee charged is exclusive of Service/Processing charges and GST:
|General||Boys- Rs. 2000/-||Girls -Rs.1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 1000/-||Girls -Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Boys- Rs. 1000/-||Girls -Rs. 1000/-|
- Mode of Payment: Through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PAYTM using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking/UPI/ E-wallet of various service providers through SBIMOPS.
NTA CMAT Reservation Criteria:
For admission to a participating institute, please see the reservations applicable in that particular institute. In case of institutes run by Central Government,
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes|
belonging to the “Non
Creamy layer” (OBCNCL)
Each category will have 5% reservations for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as defined in The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act 2016).
Check Important Links Related To NTA CMAT:
|CMAT Exam Pattern||CMAT Syllabus|
|How To Prepare For CMAT||CMAT Question Papers|
|CMAT Admit Card||CMAT Result|
|CMAT Counselling||CMAT Answer Key|
|List Of MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Score||–|
NTA CMAT Exam Pattern
- Duration: CMAT 2022 Exam duration will be three hours (180 minutes).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online mode (computer-based test).
- Number of Question: There will be total 100 questions asked, 25 questions from each section.
- Type of Question: The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer (+4 marks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
& Data Interpretation
Colleges Accepting CMAT Score
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of|
Management Studies (JBIMS)
|Goa Institute of Management||Goa|
|K J Somaiya Institute of|
Management Studies &
|Prin LN Welingkar Institute of|
Management Development and Research
|Pune University Department|
of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)
|Xavier Institute of Social Service||Jharkhand|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||Chennai|
NTA CMAT Syllabus:
CMAT Syllabus will constitute of various topics from, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness and Language Comprehension. Each section carries equal no. of questions so students can prepare for NTA CMAT Exam 2022 through these topics.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
NTA CMAT Important Books:
|Verbal Ability||Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and|
Reading Comprehension for the CAT Paperback
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude|
for the CAT Paperback
|PSC for VA for CAT Paperback||How to Prepare for Data Interpretation|
for CAT Paperback
|Logical Reasoning Books||General Knowledge Books|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning|
for CAT Paperback
|Corporate Awareness Business GK for|
All MBA Entrances Paperback – 15 Jun 2009
|The Complete Reference Manual for CMAT Paperback|
|CMAT: Common Management Admission Test Paperback|
NTA CMAT Admit Card:
Hall Ticket will be available on the official website for those candidates, who have successfully registered for entrance exam. CMAT Admit Card will send on their registered email address. Participating candidates may download their NTA CMAT 2022 Admit Card till the day before the test by entering their login credentials.
NTA CMAT Exam Centers:
NTA CMAT Result
According to year’s trend, NTA CMAT Score Card will be available in the form of Merit List. On the basis of CMAT Result candidates are likely to be shortlisted and called in for further admission process.
NTA CMAT Merit List
Along with the CMAT Results, organization will release CMAT Merit List. It will contain candidate’s name, rank scored and the sectional and overall marks obtained in the national level exam.
Check Rank Wise: Top MBA Colleges in India
NTA CMAT Tie-Breaking Criteria:
- Sectional CMAT Score in Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation shall be first considered. Whoever scores more percentile in this section will get priority over the other candidate
- If the above is not valid, then the sectional score in Logical Reasoning shall be considered.
- If the second one is not valid, the Language Comprehension sectional score shall be considered
- If all of the above is not valid, score in the General Awareness section shall be considered.
NTA CMAT Cutoff:
CMAT Cut Off will decide that which candidate is likely to move into the next round of selection. It contains minimum marks candidates are required to score in order to obtain admission into the participating institutes across India.
Procedure After NTA CMAT Result
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
NTA CMAT Counselling:
The CMAT Counselling shall be conducted after all the rounds for admissions to the colleges based on their performance in these rounds. In the counselling, the student has to submit some documents to the admitting authority. They also might need to submit some fees as well at the time of counselling.
Check Now: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
FAQ’s Related NTA CMAT 2022:
Question1: How the CMAT Score will be valid for taking admission in various institutions?
Step1: The Result of CMAT/ CMAT Score which will be accepted by over 1000 participating institutes.
Step2: The participating institutes of CMAT are the institutions which will be accepting the NTA CMAT Score.
Step3: Candidates must apply separately to each of the NTA CMAT Participating Institutes with the CMAT Score.
Step4: Then, each participating institute will release their respective cut – off CMAT Score which candidates should meet to get qualified for admission to that particular institute.
Step5: Once qualified, the candidates will have to appear for selection procedure of that particular institute which may comprise of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Step6: The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance based on above.
Question2: Is There Any Negative Marking In The NTA CMAT?
Answer: Yes there is a negative marking in CMAT. For each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
Question3: Is There Any Helpline For NTA CMAT Examination For The Aspirants?
- Details are available on website- cmat.nta.nic.in under “Contact us” menu.
- Helpline No.-0120 6895200
Question4: If Any Candidate Faces Any Problem In Remittance Of Fee Due To Failed Transaction, What Can He/She Do?
If the payment status of online transaction (by credit/debit card) is not communicated by payment gateway in real time then fee payment is not completed and the candidate will not be able to download the Confirmation page.
In this case, the candidate is required to pay fee again through online mode and download the Confirmation page. The amount due to failed transaction of credit/debit card will be refunded back within 15 days after last date for filling online application. Hit the above Official Links to get complete details regarding NTA CMAT 2022.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Choose Right Career||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||List Of Entrance Exam in India|