NTA IGNOU B.Ed
National Test Agency will conduct NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 on behalf of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for admission of eligible candidates to B.Ed Programmes at IGNOU. Candidates must fill IGNOU B.Ed Application Form in order to appear on scheduled B.Ed Entrance Test Dates. National Test Agency conducts both IGNOU’s MBA (OPENMAT) & B.Ed entrance examinations at more than 100 cities across India.
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Test Highlights:
|Exam Name||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Medium of Paper||English & Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to B.Ed course|
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Date:
|Starting Date of Release of Application form||4th week of January 2021|
|Last Date of submission of Application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card Release Date||1st week of April 2021|
|NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Date||4th week of April 2021|
|NTA IGNOU B.Ed Result||May 2021|
Also Read Complete Details Of: NTA IGNOU OPENMAT 2021
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021
- Programme Name: B.Ed
- Session: January 2021
The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be five years.
Medium of Instruction:
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme is offered in English and Hindi medium.
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Eligibility:
IGNOU Eligibility to fill B.Ed Entrance Form is well prescribed here.
For IGNOU B.Ed Admission through Entrance Exam:
- As per NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Prospectus, applicant must have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent.
For IGNOU B.Ed Admission in ODL (open and distance learning):
The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
(i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education
(ii) Applicant who has completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD as per the Central Government norms.
- Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow aspirants will be provided as per the Rules of University.
Know Here: How to Choose Right Career
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission Procedure:
Students will get selected for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021, on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test that is going to conduct by the University itself on the below mentioned dates. Those who will qualify the NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission Test, they will be called for further selection process i.e. counseling or Document verification.
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Application Fee (As per previous stats):
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- as IGNOU B.Ed Registration Fee, should be submitted through the Demand Draft (DD) that should be drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at (the city of the Regional Centre opted).
Procedure to apply for NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Admission:
Following are the steps that should be followed to get the NTA IGNOU B.Ed Advertisement/ IGNOU B.Ed Notification-
- Interested candidates are advised to visit the website of NTA, https://ntaignou.nic.in/
- Thereafter, you may scroll down the page & hit suitable link.
- At next step, you may ensure all details as NTA IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Date, eligibility & others.
- Contenders may download IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021; enter all details as your name, qualification & others in form.
- Then, upload required documents along with NTA IGNOU B.Ed Online Application Form, make payment of fee & submit your form.
- Finally, carry print copy of form for further reference in future.
Press Here: NTA Official Website
Press Here: IGNOU Official Website
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The time duration for the paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be 100 questions in the paper.
- The paper will be of 100 marks
- The language of the paper will be English
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
|A||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
(any one of the given subjects)
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Syllabus 2021:
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus of the examination comprises of the following topics:
- General English Comprehension: Correction of Reading Comprehension, Sentences, Tenses, Vocabulary, Spelling, Articles, Synonyms, Preposition and Antonyms, etc
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Coding-Decoding, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Number and Letter Series, Logical Sequence, etc
- Educational and General Awareness: Social Science (geography, history, and civics), Basic questions related to science, general knowledge, and education system in India.
- Teaching- Learning and the School: Classroom Training, Child Development, and Psychology, Knowledge on the Learning Process, Classroom Teaching, etc
- Subject Competence comprises of curriculum based on class IX and X prescribed by NCERT/CBSE.
For more information about the NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021, you should visit the official links given above. Also stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get the latest updates about all University activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Students’ Horoscope||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||UGC Approved University List|