NTA IGNOU B.Ed
On 11-04-2021, NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam was organized by National Test Agency on behalf of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Qualifying candidates will get admission to B.Ed Programmes at IGNOU. National Test Agency conducts both IGNOU’s MBA (OPENMAT) & B.Ed entrance examinations at more than 100 cities across India. NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Results will be announced in May 2021.
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Test Highlights:
|Exam Name||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Medium of Paper||English & Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to B.Ed course|
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Dates:
For OPENMAT & B.Ed. (January Session):
|Starting of Application||2nd March 2021|
|Last date to fill application form||25th March 2021|
|Application correction starts from||24th & 25th March 2021|
|Admit card releasing on||6th April 2021|
|Exam date||11th April 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||May 2021|
|Result declaration||May 2021|
OPENMAT Phase II & B.Ed:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form releasing on||May 2021|
|Application form submission last date||May/ June 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||May/ June 2021|
|Date of exam||June 2021|
|Result Announcement||June 2021|
Also Read Complete Details Of: NTA IGNOU OPENMAT 2021
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021
- Programme Name: B.Ed
- Session: January 2021
The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be five years.
Medium of Instruction:
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme is offered in English and Hindi medium.
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Eligibility:
IGNOU Eligibility to fill B.Ed Entrance Form is well prescribed here.
For IGNOU B.Ed Admission through Entrance Exam:
- As per NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Prospectus, applicant must have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent.
For IGNOU B.Ed Admission in ODL (open and distance learning):
The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
(i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education
(ii) Applicant who has completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD as per the Central Government norms.
- Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow aspirants will be provided as per the Rules of University.
Know Here: How to Choose Right Career
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission Procedure:
Students will get selected for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021, on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test that is going to conduct by the University itself on the below mentioned dates. Those who will qualify the NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission Test, they will be called for further selection process i.e. counseling or Document verification.
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Application Fee (As per previous stats):
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- as IGNOU B.Ed Registration Fee, should be submitted through the Demand Draft (DD) that should be drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at (the city of the Regional Centre opted).
Procedure to apply for NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Admission:
Following are the steps that should be followed to get the NTA IGNOU B.Ed Advertisement/ IGNOU B.Ed Notification-
- Interested candidates are advised to visit the website of NTA, https://ntaignou.nic.in/
- Thereafter, you may scroll down the page & hit suitable link.
- At next step, you may ensure all details as NTA IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Date, eligibility & others.
- Contenders may download IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021; enter all details as your name, qualification & others in form.
- Then, upload required documents along with NTA IGNOU B.Ed Online Application Form, make payment of fee & submit your form.
- Finally, carry print copy of form for further reference in future.
Press Here: NTA Official Website
Press Here: IGNOU Official Website
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The time duration for the paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be 100 questions in the paper.
- The paper will be of 100 marks
- The language of the paper will be English
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
|Sections||Subject||No of Ques||Marks|
|A||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
(any one of the given subjects)
NTA IGNOU B.Ed Syllabus 2021:
NTA IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus of the examination comprises of the following topics:
General English Comprehension:
- Correction of Reading Comprehension
- Preposition and Antonyms, etc
Logical and Analytical Reasoning:
Educational and General Awareness:
- Social Science(geography, history, and civics)
- Basic questions related to science
- General knowledge
- Education system in India.
Teaching- Learning and the School:
- Classroom Training
- Child Development and Psychology
- Knowledge on the Learning Process
- Classroom Teaching, etc
Subject Competence comprises of curriculum based on class IX and X prescribed by NCERT/CBSE.
Important FAQs for NTA IGNOU B.Ed
Question 1: When will the next IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test be held?
Answer: The next IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test for admissions 2021 will be conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University on April 11.
Question 2: Is IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test held in online or offline mode?
Answer: IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test is conducted in offline mode.
Question 3: How many students give the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test?
Answer: Over 15,000 candidates appear for the exam every year. In 2018, 18,283 candidates took the entrance test.
Question 4: When are the results for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test announced?
Answer: IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test results are typically announced in the month of May every year.
Question 5: In which courses is IGNOU admission offered through this entrance test?
Answer: Through IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test, candidates are offered admission in B.Ed course only.
Question 6: Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Answer: No, there is no negative marking for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test.
Question 7: In which languages is IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test conducted?
Answer: IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test is conducted in two languages – English and Hindi. Candidates can choose to appear for the exam in either of the languages.
Question 8: What is the official website for IGNOU B.Ed 2021?
Answer: The official website for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 is ignou.nic.in.
Question 9: At what level IGNOU B.Ed is held?
Answer: IGNOU B.Ed is held at All India level.
Question 10: How is the rank allotted to the candidate?
Answer: The rank is determined according to the marks obtained by the candidates in IGNOU B.Ed entrance test.
Question 11: Is the IGNOU B.Ed valid or not?
Answer: Yes, 101% IGNOU B.Ed Degree is Valid. IGNOU the name is enough. Over more than 4 Millions students study from IGNOU University and you are asking about Validity?
Question 12: Is IGNOU Bed Recognized by NCTE?
Answer: Yes. IGNOU Bed program is NCTE approved.
For more information about the NTA IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021, you should visit the official links given above. Also stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get the latest updates about all University activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Students’ Horoscope||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||UGC Approved University List|