NTA NEET Application Form
NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for admission into MBBS /BDS courses. For appearing in NTA NEET 2022, candidates must fill up NTA NEET Application Form before the last date. Other details such as eligibility, how to apply for registration process, exam pattern, important dates etc is given in the below segment of this page.
NTA NEET 2022 Overview:
|Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||NEET|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Language options available||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali,|
Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu,
Oriya, Kannada and Urdu
|Total number of questions||180|
|Subjects/sections||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
NTA NEET 2022 Dates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Application||February 2022|
|End of application process||March 2022|
|Correction window opens||March 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||April 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam||May 2022|
|Availability of Answer key||May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||July 2022|
NTA NEET Application Form
Q. How to Apply For NTA NEET Application Form 2022?
- First of all, candidates must have to visit official website that is ntaneet.nic.in for NTA NEET Application Form Login.
- Then on home page, you need to hit “Fill Application” tab.
- On next page, read all instructions carefully to fill NEET Registration Form 2022.
- Now fill the NTA NEET Registration Form with complete information and press on “Proceed” button.
- After successful filling NEET Online Registration Form, candidates need to Fill NTA NEET Online Application Form with personal details, contact details, domicile, qualification, guardian details and other required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format along with NEET Application Form.
- Check specifications of Photograph and Signature for NTA NEET Application Form.
- After that make the payment of NEET Application Form fee through proper mode.
- Candidates can submit their NTA NEET Application Form fee online, using their Debit/Credit/ Net Banking or E- challan of SBI bank
- Candidates must download and save the NTA NEET 2022 Application Form fee slip once the transaction is made
- At last, recheck the details in filled in NEET 2022 Application Form and submit it within given time period.
- Candidates must NTA NEET Application Form 2022 download and take a print out of filled in form till NEET Application Form Date.
Press Here: NTA NEET Official Website
Q. What is NTA NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022?
Indian citizens, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and foreign nationals are eligible to appear for NTA NEET 2022.
- Candidates who want to participate in this NTA NEET 2022 examination they must have passed or appearing in the 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Those applicants who have done Intermediate, Pre-degree Examination in Science, Pre-professional, Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English, B.Sc. can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- General category candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in P, C, B together in 10+2 examination while the Reserved category candidates will have to obtain 40% marks minimum and 45% minimum marks for PwD category.
Age Limitation (Revised):
Petitioners / candidates who are 25 years of age and above shall be entitled to apply and appear in the NEET (UG) 2022 examination. Candidates who have attained 17 years of age are eligible to fill NTA NEET Application Form.
The date of birth to be entered in the application form should be same as in Class 10th certificate.
Check NTA NEET Related Links:
|NEET Admit Card||Details|
|NTA NEET Login||Details|
|NEET Question Paper||Details|
|NEET Cut Off||Details|
|NEET Exam Pattern||Details|
|NTA NEET Mock Test||Details|
|NTA NEET Coaching||Details|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Details|
Q. What is NEET Application Form Fees?
Candidates who are willing to apply for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test thy must have to pay the following amount of NTA NEET Application fees.
|Category||NEET Registration Fees (As per previous stats)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 1400/-|
Q. How to Pay NTA NEET Application Form Fee?
Candidates must have to make the payment of NTA NEET Application Form fee through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or Net Banking/ UPI/ e-wallet of various service providers.
Q. What is NTA NEET Admission Process 2022?
Candidates will be selected to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses to government and private medical colleges of the country on the basis of their marks and rank obtained in NTA NEET Examination followed by Counseling Procedure. Candidates must have to perform well in the examination to get admission in top college.
Check Here List Of: Medical Entrance Exams in India
Q. What is New in NTA NEET Exam Pattern 2022?
- Total 180 questions.
- Exam Mode: Online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question / Marks|
|Physics||45 / 180|
|Chemistry||45 / 180|
|Botany||45 / 180|
|Zoology||45 / 180|
|Total||180 / 720|
Q. Is There Any Change In Syllabus For NTA NEET 2022?
Currently, no notification regarding the change in the syllabus of NEET 2022 has been issued by National Testing Agency. So, till now NTA NEET Syllabus 2022 is exactly the same as that of NTA NEET 2020.
Read This: How Do Toppers Study?
Q. What is NTA NEET Seat Matrix (Given as per previous stats)?
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level examination in which seat reservation is provided to the different candidates as per their categories:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
Q. What is NTA NEET 2022 Exam Centres (Expected)?
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Gwalior|
|Siliguri||24 Pargana (North)|
NTA NEET Admit Card 2022:
- Candidates who are going to fill NTA NEET Application Form will be able to download the NEET Admit Card The admit card will be released soon in the Second week of April 2022.
- The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc.
NTA NEET Answer Key 2022:
Contenders who will appear in the exam can download their answer key within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode on the official website. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged.
Get List of: Top Colleges in India
NTA NEET Result 2022:
After the exam, authority will release the NEET Result via online mode on the official website. You can easily check your results by entering roll number and other required details. More details about the result will be available on the official web portal after the exam.
NTA NEET Cut-Off 2022:
Cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination. Students who will be appeared in the exam can check the NEET Cut off in the month of June 2022. The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 45% for general-PH and 40% marks for reserved categories.
NTA NEET Counselling 2022:
Students will be able to participate in the Counselling Process according to their rank. You are required to follow the given steps in order to take participate in NEET:
- NTA NEET Application Form 2022
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
- Round 1 Seat Allotment Begins (MBBS/ BDS) (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
- Result declaration of round-1 counselling.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- After 1st round, Publication of vacant seats available.
- Fresh Choice Submission by eligible candidates for round
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
- Round 3 Seat Allotments Begins (MBBS/ BDS).
- Result of Round 3 Counselling and reporting dates.
Must Know: Documents Required For Counselling
NEET Exam Application Form 2022:
NEET Online Application Form will be available at the official website of NTA. To fill the Application Form of NEET, candidates must be eligible and must have all the documents that are required for NEET Apply Online.
Get latest updates regarding NTA NEET Application Form 2022 Last Date, Way to fill NTA NEET Online Form etc from here. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option for Application Form for NEET.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|