Odisha Ration Card
Download Odisha Ration Card Application Form as ration card helps the residents of Odisha state to get essential goods at subsidized rates. Citizens can now apply online for the form, they need not to stand in long queue and also they can check Odisha Ration Card New List and status online by following the given simple steps.
e-Bitaran Odisha Ration Card 2021
Government of Odisha, under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection provides status facility to provide poor people food products at affordable rates. Check Odisha 2021 Ration Card Status and New List at pdsodisha.gov.in
Odisha Ration Card
PDS Odisha Ration Card
Ration cards are provided to BPL (below poverty line) category families to eliminate the duplicate and bogus ration cards in the state of Odisha. If you have applied for ration card, then check whether your ration card has been created or not then, through online mode by following below mentioned steps
Complete details are discussed below. You can have a look on below given details and check Odisha Ration Card Status easily. Provided information is prepared by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com
How To Check The Online Odisha Ration Card List?
- To check the status of Odisha Ration Card List, first and foremost step of individual is to login to home page of www.pdsodisha.gov.in
- Now, select suitable link from the links given in menu bar.
- By pressing appropriate link, a page will appear which will look like image.
- Select Your District from the given list.
- Further, select the Block from the next box.
- Also, select you Gram panchayat or Ward from the next box.
- Select your Center Name from the Next Box.
- Once all details are properly filled press on the Get Report Button, to get your Ration card Details and Status.
- You can now check the status and also, take the print out of it for future usage.
Check Out: Odisha Ration Card Status
Download Here: Ration Card Application Form
Types Of Ration Card In Odisha:
The Government of Odisha, under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection provides for three basic types of Ration Cards for the effective implementation of the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS).
|Ration Card Type||Ration Card Colour||Eligible Families|
|APL Ration Cards||Yellow Card||Above Poverty Line families whose annual income above Rs.15000.|
|BPL Ration Cards||White Card||Below Poverty Line families whose annual income of less than Rs.10000.|
|Antyodata cards||Pink Card||Issued to the poorest sections of the society.|
Eligibility To Apply For Ration Card Of Odisha:
- The applicant must not already be in possession of a ration card.
- Citizens belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society.
- Couples who recently got married in the state of Rajasthan.
- Applicants in possession of temporary ration cards or cards past expiry.
Check Now: How to Change Address in Ration Card
Linking Aadhar to Odisha Ration Card
Linking Aadhar with Ration card is becoming mandatory for all to proof the identity of residents of states. The main objective of Linking Aadhar to Ration Card is to avoid the issuance of duplicate and multiple identities
Aadhaar linking with Ration card helps in maintaining transparency in Public Distribution System (PDS). Through proper Linking of Aadhar all the beneficiaries subsidized food grains or cash transfer of food subsidies under NFSA would facilitate in ensuring correct target.
Check Here: Steps to Download E Aadhar Card by Name
Documents Required To Apply For Odisha Ration Card:
- Your address proof- electricity bill, telephone bill, etc. If you live on rent, you could furnish your rent receipts.
- Identity document of the applicant- PAN card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, etc are all acceptable.
- Gas consumption Bills & LPG connection details should also be provided.
- Photographs of the applicant also need to be submitted.
Also Know: How To Apply Online For PAN Card
Important and Final Note:
Aspirants who want to get check Odisha Ration Card 2021 Status, they can also go through the Official Link. Visitors can also bookmark this web portal by using Ctrl+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP Ration Card||Tamilnadu Ration Card|
|Delhi Ration Card||West Bengal Ration Card|
|Jharkhand Ration Card||Rajasthan Ration Card|
|Kerala Ration Card||UP Ration Card|
|Telangana Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Latest Current Affairs||Assam Ration Card|