OPSC Admit Card
OPSC Admit Card 2021 has been released for the Computer Based Recruitment Exam for the Medical Post against Advertisement No. 08 of 2020-21. OPSC Medical exam is going to be held on 28/04/2021. Candidates can get their OPSC Hall Ticket information from this page.
Highlights of OPSC Admit Card:
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Status of OPSC Written Exam Admit Card||Available|
|OPSC MO CBT Date||28-04-2021|
Applicants who have submitted their application form along with application fees on time can download the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card from this page. Individuals can follow below mentioned basic steps to download the OPSC Admit Card from official web portal.
OPSC Admit Card
How to Download OPSC Exam Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of OPSC that is opsc.gov.in
- Through home page go through “What’s New” section
- Hit on “Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates – Computer Based Recruitment Exam for Recruitment of Medical Officer (Advt. No. 08 of 2020-21)” link for OPSC Exam Admit Card.
- Provide the asked details correctly like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for OPSC Hall Ticket.
- Check the appeared OPSC Hall Ticket 2021 carefully
- Download OPSC 2021 Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take print out of OPSC MO Admit Card for future reference.
Download OPSC Exam Admit Card 2021
|OPSC Syllabus||OPSC Recruitment|
|OPSC Result||OPSC Answer Key|
|Download OPSC Admit Card 2021|
|OPSC Admit Card||Download Now|
|OPSC Official Website Link||Press Here|
What to Carry in OPSC Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded OPSC Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Out Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Schedule
OPSC MO Exam Date: 28th April 2021
What NOT to Carry in OPSC Exam Centre?
- Textual Material (printed or written) bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Check Now: How to Prepare for Written Exam
What would the OPSC MO Admit Card contain?
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
OPSC Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidate must carry copy of OPSC admit card to the center
- OPSC Hall tickets are released online and the Commission will not send it through any other source
- Candidates without MO Call Letter will not be allowed to enter the examination hall
- Applicants must report to the exam centers according to the timings as prescribed in OPSC call letter
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
OPSC MO CBT Exam Admit Card 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC Admission Letter for Odisha Medical Officer post on its official website. Those applicants who are going to take part in computer based test may download Odisha Public Service Commission Admit Card / OPSC Admit Card Download from this page.
Individuals, are just advised to follow the instructions or hit on the direct links which are provided above on this page, through this they will be easily able to generate their OPSC exam hall ticket / OPSC Admit Card 2021 Download.
Get more detailed information regarding OPSC Admit Card 2021 through its official website.