OSSC SI of Excise Recruitment 2022 Details
OSSC Recruitment Official notification and dates are released. Candidates can now fill the application form for OSSC Sub Inspector of Excise Vacancies. Online registration will be done between 09-03-2022 to 08-04-2022. The last date to submit the OSSC Odisha Recruitment Application Form is 22-04-2022.
Total 87 SI Vacancies are available. So, interested candidates who possess required eligibility criteria can avail this opportunity and apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022 from here.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Name of Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Excise|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date of registration||08-04-2022|
OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Recruitment Dates:
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Application||09-03-2022|
|Last Date For Registration of Online Application||08-04-2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||08-04-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||22-04-2022|
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector of Excise
- No of OSSC Vacancy: 87
Category wise Odisha SSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Vacancy 2022:
|Category||No. of Odisha SSC Vacancy|
OSSC Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
Grab More: Graduate Jobs
Minimum Age is 21 years and the maximum age is 38 years as on 01-01-2021. Relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per norms.
Selected contenders will receive an amount of ₹ 15000 as monthly income from the organization.
OSSC Application Fee:
Pay the Examination Fee as given below through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 200|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
OSSC Selection Process:
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant by following below mentioned guidelines:
- First of all, candidates need to go through the official website of the organization which is www.ossc.gov.in to apply for OSSC vacancies.
- Now you have to go through “Advertisements” section at the right side of the home page.
- A page will be displayed at your computer screen carrying various links of OSSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Hit on “Detailed Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector of Excise-2021” link under this section.
- Notification of OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Ensure requirements for OSSC Recruitment 2022.
- Eligible contenders need to go for filling Odisha Staff Selection Commission Online Form for OSSC Sub Inspector recruitment.
- Enter asked details in the format of OSSC SI Recruitment Application Form 2022.
- Upload documents if required and make the payment of the application fee on or before the last date.
- Recheck complete OSSC Apply Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab for OSSC Vacancy.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of OSSC Online Form 2022 for future preference.
For getting other details in regard to OSSC Recruitment 2022, you may go through this Official Link given above.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has made available OSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification for hiring of 56 contenders to fill Vacancies of Traffic Constable State Transport Authority (STA) under Govt. of Odisha. Interested candidates can read the complete eligibility criteria and then apply online for the post till the last date that is 03rd April 2022.
56 Traffic Constable Vacancies in OSSC
|Job Profile||Traffic Constable|
|Online Registration starts from||04-03-2022|
|Age limitation||21 Years to 38 Years|
- Qualification: The candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed + 2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Recognised Board/University/Institution. OR
- He/She must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/medium of examination in non-Language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- Age Limit: The minimum age for the OSSC Traffic Police Recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age is 38 years as of 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per government rules for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates.
- Nationality: Indian
Get Here: 12th Pass Jobs
OSSC Vacancy Details:
- Total Vacancies: 56
Application Fee for OSSC Recruitment:
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Only
OSSC Salary Structure
The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated remuneration of Rs.13, 300/- per month (for 1st year) as per Odisha Group-C &D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 and amended up to date.
What is the selection process for OSSC Jobs?
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Exam (Objective Type/MCQ Type), Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test and Certificate Verification.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment?
- First of all, login to www.ossc.gov.in
- Now hit on “Notice Regarding online application form for the post of Traffic Constable under State Transport Authority (STA), Odisha” from “What is New” section
- Go through OSSC Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Further visit the earlier web page and hit on “Online Application” tab available on the menu bar of the web page.
- Now hit on registration link and fill the details carefully
- Pay the application fee, upload the documents and submit the OSSC Online application form
- At last download the OSSC Recruitment form and keep it safe for further use.
- Starting date of online registration: March 4, 2022
- Closing date of online registration: April 3, 2022
- Starting and closing date of online payment of examination fees: March 4, 2022 and April 2, 2022, respectively.
- Starting date of submission of online application form: March 4, 2022
- Closing date of submission of online application form: April 12, 2022
Government of Odisha set up the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) in the year 1994 to perform direct recruitment for Group-C posts in the State cadre. There are about 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is headed by the Chairman, and in addition it comprises of a Member. They are appointed by the Government, and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service.
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
For the smooth functioning of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, the Government conducts recruitment at regular interval of time to hire eligible and talented candidates for various vacancies of Teacher Educator, Physical Education Instructor, Art Instructor, Library Attendant, Sub Inspector of Excise and others.
Why Recruitmentresult for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022?
Recruitmentresult.com is one of the finest projects which always try to provide the complete details about the latest recruitments correctly and instantly. The team of Recruitmentresult.com believes in providing quality information to its visitor.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment – Latest Update
Those who wish to be a part of Odisha Staff Selection Commission, they can now fill the online application form for OSSC Constable Recruitment before the last date. Also, the Commission keeps on releasing notifications at regular interval to fulfill all the vacant positions in the Organization. Individuals are advised to stay in touch with our web portal as we keep on updating the page from time to time according to the latest updates.
Get Latest: Government Jobs in Orissa
Get Here Instant Updates for OSSC Recruitment
To get all the latest Employment News about Sarkari Naukri and private jobs, candidates must stay in touch with the Recruitmentresult.com web portal. The team of the Recruitmentresult.com always tries to update the details according to the latest official notifications. Keep visiting our web portal on regular basis.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
As you all know, Recruitmentresult.com is hub of latest Government Jobs /Private Jobs. Candidates can grab all the Rojgar Samachar through this web portal. Candidates who are interested in the latest OSSC Recruitment and want to apply for the available OSSC vacancies, they can fill the application form through online mode with the help of this web page.
Here we have complete information about the OSSC Jobs like required education qualification, age limitation, step by step applying procedure, and other notification details. So grab the details thoroughly and apply accordingly.
Jobs Seeks also Look For
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|