Students who want to pursue studies and need financial support can apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022-23 which is offered by Public Financial Management System, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Candidates need to login at pfms.nic.in for PFMS Registration Process and can also check fees payment status through online mode.
The PFMS Scholarship central government program implemented by the Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The purpose behind implementing the scholarship is to provide financial aid to the students whose parent’s income is less than 6 lakhs and cannot meet the expenses of the students.
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Overview:
|Scholarship Name||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)|
|Launched by||Controller General of Accounts|
|Aim||Scholarship Scheme List and Payment Status|
|Scholarship Covered||All-State and Central Govt Schemes|
|PFMS Scholarship List 2022||Scholarship to Universities/College Students Post-Matric Scholarship for SC students-Matric Scholarship for SC Students National Means cum Merit Scholarship.|
|Document Needed to Check PFMS Payment Status||Bank Account Number or Aadhar Card Number|
|Amount of scholarship||Rs 1000/- for graduates Rs 2000/- for Post Graduate|
|Applicant Criteria||Family Income below Rs 6 Lakh Annually|
|Post Category||PFMS Scholarship|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Know Your PFMS Scholarship Payment Status||Press Here|
|Track NSP Payment Status||Press Here|
|PFMS Scholarship List 2022||Official Website|
No. of PFMS Scholarships
- 82, 000 (41, 000 for boys and 41, 000 for girls)
Types of National Means Cum Merit Scheme:
- PFMS Scholarship for College/ University Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Up gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Get Details: Scholarships In India
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Annual family income must be below Rs. 6 lacs
- The applicant must be in between the age of 18 to 25 years
- The applicant must have at least passed class 10th
Selection Procedure for PFMS Scholarship:
Academic marks of the students will be counted by the authority at the time of providing scholarship amount. Also, income of the applier’s family will be considered.
Documents to be uploaded for PFMS Central Sector Scholarship
The following documents are required if you are applying under the scholarship:-
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
Simple Process To Apply For PFMS Scholarship 2022-23:
- Login to the official site that is pfms.nic.in for PFMS Scholarship Apply Online
- If you are a new visitor then register into the portal by providing correct details
- Search the suitable link to fill PFMS Scholarship Application Form
- Read the instructions mentioned there carefully.
- If you are found eligible then fill the PFMS Scholarship Application form correctly
- Upload necessary documents required and hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Take print out of the filled in form for future use.
Enter the following details-
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code of Bank Branch
- Click on the drop-down menu, select the category, click on “Search”.
- The system will search for the name and automatically fill the form displayed on the screen.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Enter the captcha code given below.
- Upload documents.
- Hit on “Submit”
Process to know your payment
To know your PFMS Scholarship Status you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Candidates who want to know their scholarship payment status, firstly they need to visit the official website of PFMS Scholarship
- From homepage check the Know Your Payment option.
- From webpage, enter the information asked.
- Hit on Search for PFMS Scholarship 2022 Status Check.
Track NSP Payments
- Logon to the official website of Public Financial Management System
- On the homepage, you have to press on Track NSP Payment
- Track NSP Payments
- Enter Bank Name and Account Number or NSP Application ID and Captcha
- Code must be entered
- After that, you have to press on Search
- NSP payment details will be on your computer screen
- PFMS Transactions for FY 2022-23
- With Public Financial Management System, millions of transactions have been processed every day for several crores.
How to Renew PFMS Scholarship 2022?
The PFMS Scholarship can be renewed through PFMS Portal. The renewal of PFMS Scholarship 2022 is a two-step process which includes student registration and filling and submitting the form online.
Firstly visit the official website pfms.nic.in, then press student registration link. Now press suitable link. Now enter the bank account number and IFSC code of the bank’s branch. Then enter the mobile number and OTP and press verify button. Now create User ID and password and press submit button.
Get Here: PFMS Official Website Link
PFMS Bank List:
|Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank||Allahabad Bank|
|Allahabad Gramin UP Bank||Andhra bank|
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank||Axis bank|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.||Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.|
|Canara bank||Catholic Syrian bank ltd.|
|Central bank of India||Citibank|
|City union bank ltd||Corporation bank|
|Dcb bank limited||Dena bank|
|Deutsche bank||Dhanlaxmi bank ltd|
|ICICI bank||IDBI bank|
|Indian bank||Indian overseas bank|
|Indusind bank limited||Jharkhand Gramin bank|
|Karnataka bank||Karur vysya bank|
|Mahindra bank box||Madhya Bihar Gramin bank|
|Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.||New India co-operative bank ltd|
|NKGSB co-op bank ltd||Oriental bank of commerce|
|Punjab and Sind bank||Punjab National bank|
|RBL bank||South Indian bank|
|Standard chartered bank||State bank of India|
|Svc co-operative bank ltd.||Syndicate bank|
|Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd||The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.|
|The federal bank ltd||The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd|
|The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.||The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd|
|The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd||The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd|
|UCO bank||Union Bank of India|
|United bank of India||Vijaya bank|
|Yes bank ltd|
PFMS Scholarship FAQs
Q1. What to do if the student forgets the password?
Ans. Students can easily reset the password by clicking on the “Forget password” link present on the right-hand side on the homepage.
Q2. What if the bank account of the student is invalid?
Ans. When the bank account of a student is found to be invalid, an SMS/email alert is sent to the student. After the alert, the student needs to change the bank account in order to receive the money in the bank account.
Must Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Q3. What will be Application Type in the Renewal of Scholarship?
The application type will be “Renewal” in such a case.
Q4. What are the prerequisites for Upload of the Picture and the signature?
Ans. The scanned photograph and the scanned signature of the student should not be larger than 1MB. The scanned photograph of the student should be in jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, tiff, tif, gif format only.
Q5. If the Institute is not registered with PFMS what will be next step?
- Student will go to homepage of PFMS pfms.nic.in and the hit menu on Register/Track Issues.
- Student will fill in the required details and will enter the category as Scholarship and Sub-category as Institute not found and in the Description fill in the details of your institution.
Q6. What are messages are sent to students in cycle of registration of renewal application?
- SMS to receipt OTP while registration: Dear Student, One Time Password (OTP) to complete your user registration at PFMS portal for scholarship is XXXXXX. Do not disclose OTP to anyone.
- SMS when student complete his/her registration on PFMS: Dear Student, Your scholarship registration to PFMS portal is completed successfully with username XXXXXXX.
- SMS when student submit his/her application successfully on PFMS: Dear Student, Your scholarship application is submitted successfully with reference No. XXXXXXX. Keep reference number with you for further communications.
Q7. What is Last Date to Submit PFMS Scholarship Form?
Ans: You need to submit PFMS Scholarship Form as soon as possible.
Q8. What is PFMS unique code?
- Unique Agency code is auto generated by Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- The Unique code will be sent to your registered email ID and will also be displayed on the top of registration screen after submitting your details.
Q9. Can I submit the PFMS Scholarship form through offline mode?
Ans: No offline form will be accepted.
Q10. How to Check PFMS Payment Status?
- The payment status of scholarship can be check with help of PFMS website.
- The direct link to check the website is pfms.nic.in/Static/KnowYourPayment.aspx
- You can enter your bank name and bank account number to get the details of the payment.
Check Out: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Public Financial Management System Scholarship
Indian government agency is offering 82, 000 Scholarship that is 41, 000 for boys and 41, 000 for girls. The organization directly deposits scholarship money to the candidate’s bank account. This Public Financial Management System Scheme is also known as National Means Cum Merit Scheme.
Those students who are eager to study further but cannot continue their studies because of some financial issues must apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022 by successfully completing their registration through online mode. They can get full details regarding their registration, last date, amount etc. through this page.
PFMS Scholarship Last Date: To be notified
PFMS Helpdesk Contacts:
If you have any problem related to the scheme you can contact us on our toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or email us at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
PFMD Emergency Helpdesk No:
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
Grab the details regarding PFMS Scholarship 2022 through its Official Site or they may also drop down their queries in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||UGC Approved University List|
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|