All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is offering PG Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 to GATE/GPAT qualified students that are admitted to the AICTE approved M.E/ M.Tech./ M.Pharm./M.Arch post graduate programs. Students can apply for PG Scholarship Online Registration before the closing date.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022:
|Name||AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23/ PG Scholarship AICTE|
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education|
PG Scholarship Eligibility:
- An applicant must have qualified GATE/GPAT to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must not be any part of the part-time online courses.
- An applicant bank account details must also match the original credentials of the applicant
- The applicant must not have joint bank accounts to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have General savings account in any of the banks.
- An applicant must be doing engineering, architect, or pharmacy.
- The application must be admitted in the college after qualifying GATE/GPAT
- The OBC category students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificates are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- scholarship will be provided when the classes of post-graduation will begin.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till completion of courses/dates of submission of the thesis whichever is earlier.
Amount of Scholarship:
Amount of PG Scholarship Scheme is Rs. 12,400/- per month per student.
Check Out All: AICTE Scholarship
Duration of PG Scholarship:
The Scholarship is applicable for 24 months or for the duration of the course.
Document required to be uploaded in online application form:
- A copy of the GPAT or GATE scorecard.
- An attested copy of the Bank passbook
- An attested copy of Aadhar card
- A copy of category certificate (if possible)
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of NPR card (if available)
Get Here: AICTE Post Graduate (PG) Scholarship Scheme Guidelines
How to apply online for AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022?
- Eligible candidates must visit the official website of AICTE i.e. www.aicte-india.org for AICTE PG Scholarship Login.
- Go to “SCHEMES” section appearing on the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Student Development Schemes” link appearing in the drop down list.
- Go to “PG Scholarship” section and press on the “Read More” link.
- A new page will be opened up containing advertisement, guidelines and various other details.
- After checking the eligibility, press on “Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)” link.
- Fill up the application form and submit it within the due date on PG Scholarship Portal.
Official Link: PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)
FAQ’s Related to PM Scholarship Scheme
Ques: What are the objective and rate of scholarship under the scheme?
Ans: Amount of Scholarship: The Scholarship under the scheme is Rs. 12,400/- per month per student.
Ques: What is the duration of the scholarship period?
Ans: The Scholarship is tenable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances. b) Students of final years of dual degree integrated programmes would also be entitled to PG Scholarship from the 9th semester onwards in case they get a CGPA score of 8 or above (on a scale of 10 ) i.e. only for one year in final year.
Ques: Whether a candidate admitted in PG programs through management quota is eligible for the Scholarship?
Ans. Foreign students, sponsored candidates and candidates admitted in PG programs through management quota are not eligible for the Scholarship.
Ques: What is the procedure for preferring belated claim?
Ans. Any belated claim preferred after one year of the completion of the program shall not be entertained.
Ques: Is there any last date for forwarding monthly attendance?
Ans. Attendance/ list of absentees are to be marked/ forwarded positively till 15th for disbursement by 30th of every month.
Press Here for: PG Scholarship FAQ’s
AICTE Helpline Number:
- 011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries), 29581338, 29581119
- Email: [email protected]
PG Scholarship Scheme, AICTE PG Scholarship Rules complete details are provided on this page of recruitmentresult.com Candidates must check the eligibility and apply for it before the closing date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Scholarships||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|List of Fake Universities||Students’ Horoscope|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How Do Toppers Study?|