If you want to know what is the average Photographer Salary in India in different fields such as Wildlife/ Fashion/ Wedding Photography, then go through this page and get complete information about Photography Average Salary, their New Pay Scale with various Benefits & Allowances.
Photography is an art, and if you want to secure your career in this field then you much do a lot of practice. Photography need and plenty perseverance. Photographers create different types of images/ pictures that tell a specific story. Photography also gives an internal message or record an event.
Career in Photography is worthwhile because companies offer an attractive pay scale, perks and many other benefits to its employees. Have a look on below given page prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
|Job Profile||Photographer Salary or Earnings|
|Wedding Photographer||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per day|
|Newspapers and Magazines||Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Fashion Photographer||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Wildlife Photographer||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Advertising Photographer||Rs. 25,000 per month|
Median, Maximum, Minimum, and the Photographer Salary Range
Photographer Average Pay Scale Range
The salary of Photographer in India is between 12,100 INR per month that is minimum salary to 36,600 INR per month (maximum salary).
Photographer Median Salary
The median salary is 23,300 INR per month. It means that 50% of people working as Photographer(s) are earning less than 23,300 INR while on the other hand half are earning more than 23,300 INR. The median Salary represents the middle salary value.
- 25% of Photographer(s) are earning less than 15,900 INR
- 75% of them are earning more than 15,900 INR.
- 75% of Photographer(s) are earning less than 29,300 INR
- 25% are earning more than 29,300 INR.
Find Here: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
The Best Paid Photography Jobs in 2021
- Freelance Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Fine Art Photographer
- Medical Photographer
- Product Photographer
- Film Set Photographer
- White House Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
|Job Profile||Photographer Salary or Earnings||Company Name|
|Product Photographer||₹ 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 PA||Kuse,|
|Photographer||₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.||HINDUSTAN INTERIOR|
|Photographer Cum Graphic Designer||₹ 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.||KGK Realty|
|Audio/Video/ Photographer||As per norms||InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd|
|Fashion Photographer||As per norms||Rinteger|
|Photographer and Graphic Designer||₹ 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.||Clinnovo Research Labs Private Limited.|
|Photographer||As per norms||Suhani Pittie|
|Product Photographer||₹ 1,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.||Wonder Products|
Grab Today: Latest Jobs In Private Sector
Eligibility to become Photographer
- Students should have cleared class 12th in any stream.
- Candidates having Graduation, diploma or certificate in Photography courses will get advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates having skills rather than academic qualifications.
- Eye for Details
- Artistic Approach
- Aesthetic Taste
- Knowledge of Photography
- Communication Skills
- Team Working Skills
- Concentration Skills
Also Get: Latest Recruitments
Top recruiters preferred those candidates who possess 1-2 years of hands-on training.
Courses to Become a Photographer:
|Course Name||Total Fees (Approx.)||College Name|
|Bachelor of Arts (Visual Arts and Photography)||INR 50,000 to INR 3,14,000||World University of Design (WUD), SonepatPearl Academy, MumbaiUPES, DehradunInternational School of Design – (INSD) Baner, PuneKoshys Animation & Media School (KAMS), BangaloreMahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University – (MJRP), Jaipur|
|Diploma in Photography||INR 5,000 to INR 5,00,000|
|B.A. (Hons) Communication Design – Photography||INR 50,000 to INR 3,14,000|
|Professional Certificate in Wedding & Events Photography (EEMA)||INR 5,000 to INR 5,00,000|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Photography and Digital Imaging||INR 40,000 to INR 3,00,000|
Employment Sector/Industry for Photographer
- Advertising Agencies
- Press and Publishing Houses
- Industries and Medical Institutes
- Event Management Organizations
Responsibilities of a Photographer
- Setting up photographic equipment.
- Choosing and setting up locations.
- Taking pictures.
- Promoting the business, particularly for a freelance photographer
- Editing and retouching images.
- Reproducing and framing photographs.
- Researching and making contacts.
Books & Study Material to Become Photographer
- Complete Digital Photography by Ben Long
- Langford’s Basic Photography
- Life Guide to Digital Photography (by Joe McNally)
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
- The Photographer’s Eye by Michael Freeman
- The Photographer’s Mind by Michel Freeman
Also View: Best Career Opportunities
Top Colleges to pursue career as Photographer
- P.Marine Academy,Navi Mumbai
- HCL Talent Care,Noida
- Indo-American Society,Mumbai
- Industrial Design Centre,Mumbai
- Indian Diamond Institute,Surat
- Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports,Patiala
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga,New Delhi
- Institution Of Mechanical Engineers,Mumbai
- National Institute of Fashion Technology,Bhopal
If, you want to know more career related information then you may subscribe our web page that is recruitmentresult.com for free e-mail services to get updated information on your inbox directly.
You must check: Employment News This Week
Applicants can also follow us on Face book or Google plus to get upcoming details of Salaries, application form, recruitment notifications, admit card, result, application form, private sector jobs, Government Job Vacancy etc on your timeline. If you have any query related to above mentioned details of Photographer Salary then you may leave your comment in below stated comment box.