For PNB Manager, Officer Recruitment Examination, download updated PNB Syllabus from here. Candidates can start their exam preparation by making the time table according to PNB Syllabus 2022 and PNB Exam Pattern.
PNB 2022 Recruitment Overview:
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- Posts Name: Senior Manager, Manager, Officer and others
- Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
PNB Exam Pattern 2022:
- The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test.
- Applicants have to score minimum 50 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 50 Marks in Hindi.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Professional Knowledge (Relevant to Post)||50||50|
From Here: PNB Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Punjab National Bank Syllabus
Topics covered in PNB New Syllabus are as follows:
- Eligibility Test
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Puzzle Test
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Situation Reaction Test
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Clocks & Calendars
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Series Completion
- Mathematical Operations
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphabet Test
- Theme Detection
- Statement – Arguments
- Direction Sense Test
- Statement – Conclusions
- Arithmetical Reasoning
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Reasoning
Topics covered in PNB Subjects Syllabus are as follows:
- Subject Wise Agreement
- Tenses Articles
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Unseen Passages
Must Read: How to Prepare for English
Topics covered in PNB Courses Syllabus are as follows:
- Number System
- Decimal and Fractions
- Ratios and Proportions
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- HCF & LCM
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
Check Out: Aptitude Questions & Answers
Topics covered in PNB Syllabus are as follows:
Civil Law I
- Specific Relief Act
- Indian Partnership Act
- Hindu Law
- Indian Contract Act
- Delhi Rent Control
- Law of Torts
- Indian Sale Goods Act
- Muslim Law
Civil Law II
- Law of Limitation
- Civil Procedure Code
- Law of Evidence
- Law of Registration
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Questions on Indian Economy.
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Indian Constitution Questions
- International Economy
- Current Affairs of last six months especially with reference to Banking Industry.
- History of Banking
- RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.
- Banking Terms.
- Books & Their Authors
- Countries / currencies
Check Out: PNB Recruitment Details
PNB Online Exam Centres 2022:
|Chandigarh – Mohali||Bhilai Nagar|
|Delhi NCR (New Delhi||Ghaziabad|
|Noida & Gr. Noida||Gurugram|
|Ahmedabad – Gandhi Nagar||Anand|
|Bokaro steel city||Dhanbad|
|Udaipur||Bardang – Gangtok|
|Hooghly & Siliguri||–|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Bank Exam at Home
PNB Syllabus 2022 Details:
The updated and latest PNB Manager Syllabus and PNB Officer Syllabus are available here to download. Those candidates who are going to prepare for online exam may download the PNB 2022 Syllabus from here and start preparation accordingly.
Here on this page, we have also provided the PNB Syllabus PDF which will help the applicants to understand each and every topic easily. With the help of PNB Exam Syllabus, candidates can prepare well and easily qualify the exam.
You can also bookmark the web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for details about PNB Syllabus 2022.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Preparation Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|