Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India is going to release notification for Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Scheme for Disabled, Workers (Minority categories). Candidates can apply online for Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme soon on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) by the help of this web page.
Only candidates who are currently studying in class 1st to 10th and belong to the minority group can apply for NSP scholarship.The main purpose of Pre Matric Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to needy students who want to complete their studies at the matriculation level.
Scheme Of Pre-Matric Scholarship: Highlights
|Name of Scholarship||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities|
|Type of Scholarship||Pre Matric 2021 Scholarship|
|Offered By||Ministry of Minority Affairs,|
Government of India
|Availability||Class 1-10 Students|
|selection process||Academic marks/ family income|
Pre Matric Scholarship 2021
Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Last Date:
|Closing date for Pre Matric Scholarship||15-10-2021|
Pre-Matric Scholarship Amount 2021:
|S. No.||Item||Hosteller*||Day Scholars|
|1||Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs. 500/- per annum||Rs. 500/- per annum|
|2||Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs. 350/- per month||Rs. 350/- per month|
|3||Maintenance allowance is payable for a period not more than 10 months in an academic year||–|
|–||(i) Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/- per month|
|–||(ii) Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month||Rs. 100/- per month|
Who is offering Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship?
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India is offering the MOMA pre-matric Scholarship to the students of class 1st to 10th of the minority community.
Objective of this Scholarship:
The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their deserving yet deprived children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education, and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Pre Matric Disabled Scholarships?
- Applying Students for Pre Matric Scholarships must be studying in Class 1st to 10th. Applicants must belong to minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
- In order to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority, it is necessary for the students to secure not less than 50 % marks in the previous final examination.Annual income of the applicant parent’s/guardian must not exceed INR 1 lac.
Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme Reward 2021:
- Students of class 6th to class 10th will get INR 500/- per annum as admission fee (both hostellers and day scholars).
- Tuition fee of INR 350/- per month will be given to the students of class 6th to class 10th (both day scholars and hostellers).
- Class 1st to class 5th day scholar students will get a maintenance allowance of INR 100/- per month.
- Class 6th to class 10th hosteller students will get a maintenance allowance of INR 600/- per month while day scholars will get INR 100/- per month.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship (Interview/Exam)
Selection Process for Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme:
Candidates will be selected for National Minority Scholarship Scheme on the basis of their financial condition and family income. In case, if the family income of 2 applicants is same, then the result will be drawn on the basis of DOB of the student. The scholarship will be renewed only if a student maintains 50 % marks in the previous final examination.
How To fill Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021?
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship Minority 2021
- After that press the suitable link of ‘Register Here’ for Pre Matric Scholarship Online Registration, once you will register, system will generate a unique Application id.
- Afterwards you are required to go for log in by entering Application id and password that will also be sent to them on registered mobile number as text message.
- Now enter the required details.Use the Application id and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Contenders are suggested to change the password and save it for future use.
- Now aspirants will be redirected to new page and now they have to apply for Scholarship Schemes of you state.
- After that press on appropriate link to fill the ‘OBC Pre Matric Scholarship Form ’
- Enter the required details in Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021 in appropriate manner.
- Upload required documents and take a preview of the complete Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2021.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2021.
You Can Also Read: List of Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship West Bengal Documents Required:
- One passport size photograph to be pasted on Application form duly attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject).
- Parents/Guardian’s Income certificate
- Caste Certificate (Scheduled Tribe) from competent authority.
- Receipt of Fee in Original issued by the Institution.
- Attested promotion certificates, (Renewal case only).
- Hosteller Certificate, issued by the Institution/Warden.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
The Pre Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities is awarded by Ministry of Minority Affairs for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X. The motive of providing this scholarship scheme is to help and support the students of the minority community in completing school education.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for disabled Students
Applicants must belong to minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis) to be eligible for MOMA pre-matric Scholarship. To apply for Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2021-22, you have to fill the national scholarship portal pre matric form before the last date.
For any query or suggestion related to Pre-Matric Scholarship 2021-22, you can comment in the below given comment box. Our team will answer your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|