Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited, Punjab has promulgated vacancy advertisement entitled as PSTCL Recruitment. Organization invites online applications for filling up 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy. Eligible and enthusiastic candidates can apply for these job openings by submitting their application form on before the last date.
|Name of Organization||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
|Total No. of Vacancies||150|
|Job Location||Punjab or any other place in India under the jurisdiction of PSTCL|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||05-03-2021 (from 10:00 am)|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||26-03-2021 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Last date for depositing fee at Bank||30-03-2021 (up to closing of bank business hours)|
- Name of Post: Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- Post Code: 63
- No. of Posts: 150
Wiling aspirants for PSTCL Jobs must possess qualified with Punjabi at the Matriculation level or its equivalent level before the last date of receipt of applications as Knowledge of Punjabi is essential for the post of Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA). The candidate must have pursued full-time regular ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from a recognised institution.
Get Here: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
To apply for PSTCL Recruitment, candidate’s age should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2021. The reservation is applicable for reserved category candidates of punjab domicile only.
Relaxation in Age:
The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category candidates of Punjab domicile only as mentioned below.
- SC/ST and Backward Class: 5 Years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- Ex Serviceman
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years over and above the normal recruitment age.
Application Fee – PSTCL Recruitment 2021:
|All categories except SC& Person with disability||Rs. 400 + Bank Charges|
|Person with disability category||Rs. 200 + Bank Charges|
|SC category||Rs. 160 + Bank Charges|
|EWS||Rs. 160 + Bank Charges|
Mode of Payment: Online fee depositing process in State Bank of India (SBI) through SB Collect System.
Find Out: More Jobs in Punjab
Recruited candidates for PSTCL Recruitment will get satisfactory amount according to the post.
Mode of Selection for PSTCL Career:
Selection of candidates for PSTCL Recruitment 2021 will be on the basis of their marks obtained in ITI (Electrician/Wiremen) trade only.
How to Apply for PSTCL Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is pstcl.org
- Now on the home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- Now choose “Detailed Advertisement for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) against CRA 09/2021 (In English and Punjabi)” link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the details properly and hit apply online link that is “Apply Online for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant against CRA-09/2021”.
- Now fill online application form with correct details
- Then upload scanned photograph and signature (if necessary).
- Now submit the application form within given time period and take a print out of application form for future references.
Download: PSTCL ASSA Recruitment Notification
Press Here: Apply Online
Press Here: PSTCL Jobs Official Link
- Last Date To Apply For Punjab PSTCL Recruitment: 26-03-2021 (up to 5:00 pm)
- Last date for depositing fee at Bank: 30-03-2021
You need to check Official Link to get complete details related to PSTCL Recruitment 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Employment News This Week||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|