PSTET Admit Card
Government of Punjab will soon release PSTET Admit Card 2022 on its official website. Candidates who are going to appear for Punjab TET Primary and Elementary Exam can download PSTET Hall Ticket via Online mode. Candidates can also check PSTET Admit Card Release Date from below section of this page.
Punjab TET Admit Card 2022 – Highlights
- Name of the Exam: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET-2022)
- Organized By: Government of Punjab
- Number of Papers: 02 (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Category: PSTET Admit Card 2022
- PSTET 2022 Exam Date: August 2022
- Hall Ticket Status: Available Soon
PSTET Admit Card
How to Download PSTET Admit Card 2022 ?
PSTET Call Letter can be downloaded by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Punjab School Education Board i.e. www.pseb.ac.in
- Press the suitable link given for PSTET- 2022 Admit Card.
- Within few seconds downloading window of Punjab TET Primary/ Elementary Exam Hall Ticket will be opened.
- Enter the asked details as “Registration No. & Password” to get PSTET Exam Admit Card.
- Then Punjab TET Admit Card will be opened on new page.
- You are required to check entire details mention on PSTET Hall Ticket 2022.
- If any error on Punjab TET Exam Call Letter then immediately report to the council otherwise they will not be responsible.
- Download PSTET Exam Call Letter 2022 on your desktop screen.
- Take a print of PSTET Admit Card 2022 and bring it with you at the time of examination.
Press Here For: PSTET Admit Card 2022 Download
Important Links Related to PSTET:
|PSTET Result||Get Details|
|PSTET Answer Key||Get Details|
PSTET Exam Pattern 2022:
- PSTET contains 02 papers, namely, Paper-1 and paper-2.
- In Punjab TET Question Paper, all the questions are Objective in nature.
- Paper – 1 is held eligibility teach the students of class 1 to 5.
- Paper 2 is conducted for teaching eligibility for class 6 to 8th.
PSTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Topics To Be Covered||Max Questions||Max marks|
|Child Development and
PSTET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Topics To Be Covered||Max
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|(I) For Mathematics and Science teacher:
Mathematics and Science
|(II) For Social Studies/ Social Science teacher: Social Science||60||60|
|For any other teacher – either (I) or (II)|
Check Now: TET Model Question Paper
Details are mentioned on PSTET Admit Card 2022
- Name of candidate
- PSTET Exam details
- Date of birth
- Code of PSTET Exam Centre
- Acknowledgement Number
- Signature and photograph
- Roll no. of candidate
- PSTET Exam Centre and address
Documents Required along with Punjab TET Call Letter
Along with Punjab TET Exam Admit Card, candidates must bring one of the following ID proof for verification at the time of PSTET 2022 Exam:
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Multiple Size Photographs
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Written Exam
Minimum marks required for qualifying the Punjab TET 2022 Exam
- Aspirants scoring 60% marks or above in PSTET-2022 will be considered as qualified.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST, OBC category, concession of 5% in minimum qualifying marks is provided by Punjab Govt.
PSTET Admit Card 2022:
Candidates can download Punjab TET Exam Hall Ticket through online process only by using above given simple steps. It is necessary to carry PSTET Primary/ Elementary Exam Admit Card at the Examination Centre failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Exam.
PSTET Hall Ticket will be available to download on the official portal of Punjab School Education Board. The direct link to download PSTET Exam Call Letter shall be updated here immediately after the official release.
Get In Detail: TET Syllabus
PSTET 2022 Important Dates:
|Punjab State TET Exam Date||August 2022|
|PSTET Exam Admit Card||August 2022|
Candidates who want to get rest of details regarding PSTET Admit Card 2022 can explore the Official Link stated above. Also, stay tuned with us to get latest updates regarding PSTET 2022. For any query regarding Punjab TET Hall Ticket ask us in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.