Rajasthan High Court Result
Rajasthan High Court has decided to release Rajasthan High Court Result 2022 of shorthand test and computer test. This examination will be organized for joint recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade lll (Hindi & English) for District Courts and Stenographers for District Legal Services Authorities (DLSAs) & permanent Lok Adalats (pLAs), 2022 to be held soon.
Latest Update on 14-03-2022:
Rajasthan High Court LDC 13 Mar 2022 Exam Answer Key PDF Download
On 13-03-2022 (Sunday) in single shift from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment Exam was conducted at various centers in different cities of Rajasthan. Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment is being conducted for 1760 posts for which online application was filled from 1st October 2020 to 1st November 2020.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Rajasthan High Court LDC Answer Key 2022; can check Rajasthan High Court LDC Answer Key 2022 from here. The official answer key of Rajasthan High Court LDC will be released after some time. HCRAJ LDC Answer Key PDF for set A, B, C, and D of the Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam 2022 have been released by teachers on their official YouTube channels.
Rajasthan High Court Steno Overview
- Name of the Exam: Stenographer
- Conducting Authority: High Court of Rajasthan
- Category: hcraj.nic.in result
- Status: Release Soon
- Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Result
Steps to download Rajasthan High Court Result 2022:
Candidates who find trouble in downloading Rajasthan High Court Results, they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is hcraj.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Recruitment” tab in above menu bar.
- Now, on reaching new page, search for the suitable Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Result.
- Press on “Notice for a declaration the Result of Shorthand Test and Computer Test regarding Direct Recruitment to the post of Stenographers for District Courts DLSAs and PLAs 2022” from this opened page.
- Shorthand test and computer test Results will get appeared on your screen.
- At last take hard copy of it for further usage.
Rajasthan High Court Cutoff 2022
The board of officials will prepare the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Cut Off based on some factors, there are
- Number of vacancies available
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Performance of the candidates in the written exam
- Before year cut off marks
- Exam paper toughness
Check Related Links
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment|
|Rajasthan High Court Admit Card|
|Rajasthan High Court Syllabus|
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer:
For filling up various Stenographer position in Rajasthan High Court, the recruitment authority conducts shorthand test, computer test and interview round. Those who participate in the recruitment process, can get the Rajasthan High Court Result through this page.
Go through the proper guidelines facilitated in the above section in order to download the Rajasthan High Court Interview Result from the official portal @hcraj.nic.in
Check Now More: High Court Recruitment
About the Organization:
Rajasthan High Court organizes various examinations for different Government Jobs in different fields and it needs qualified aspirants to do their regular work. It has actually begun working from 1949 and this year, it conducts this examination to hire dedicated applicants for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022.
You Can Also Get: Jobs in Rajasthan
To grab more info regarding Rajasthan High Court Result 2022, explore the Official Link presented above. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D.
To get Rajasthan High Court Exam Result directly in your inbox, you can subscribe to our free mail services. For having any query or doubts related to this post, you may type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|