Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Applicants can check latest Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification for filling up 85 posts of District Judge.
Eligible candidates can apply by sending duly filled application before last date. Download Rajasthan District Judge recruitment application format from the below given notification link.
Latest Update on 28-05-2022:
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card Update
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has decided to issue the RHC JA/Clerk Grade-II 2020 Admit Card for the Computer Test. High Court Recruitment Cell will conduct the Computer Test on 05-07-2022 and 07-07-2022 at Jaipur. Computer examinations will be organized for filing up various vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade – II.
Candidates who have qualified the written exam was held on 13-03-2022 for Junior Judicial Assistant for Rajasthan High Court, Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan State Judicial Academy, Junior Assistant for Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority and Clerk Grade-II for the District Courts & Junior Assistant for District Legal Services Authorities (including Taluka Legal Services Committees & Lok Adalats, 2020 can download their Rajasthan High Court Admit Card soon from here.
Highlights Regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||85|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must have Graduate Degree in Law of any University/ College/ Institutions and must possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Check Out: Latest Law Jobs
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 35 years and maximum age limit should be 45 years for District Judge post.
- Age Relaxation will also be provided as per category wise to apply for Rajasthan High Court Jobs.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Salary:
Selected candidates for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Vacancy will get Rs. 51550 – 63070/-.
Applying candidates need to pay the application fee as per category wise:
- General/Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Classes/ More Backward Classes / Candidates of other States: Rs. 1100/-
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes Candidates of Rajasthan State/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities : Rs. 550/-
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court 2022 Recruitment?
- Visit the official site of the organization that is hcraj.nic.in.
- Then hit on “Recruitment” tab available at the middle on the home page and press on “Recruitment’ from drop-down list.
- After that you need to select appropriate job link as “District Judge Cadre, 2022” you want to apply for as given below.
- After that press “Notification for Direct Recruitment to the cadre of District Judge 2022” link.
- Now read all the instructions given on the Rajasthan High Court notification regarding these job openings and then upload the Rajasthan High Court application form online.
- Fill all the formalities in Rajasthan High Court Application Form and upload all required documents.
- At last submit your duly filled application form and keep a hard copy of it for future use.
Check Out, Link Of: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Get Here: Rajasthan High Court Official Website
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Rajasthan can grab this wonderful opportunity and apply for District Judge jobs on or before the last date. Applicants have to submit their application form through online mode.
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Candidates interested in availing more details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 may also go through the Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|High Court Recruitment||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|
|Latest Freshers Jobs|